Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)
There had been an agreement with the government, to protect what was left of the ever dwindling population of Anthros. A disease had wiped out the majority of the remaining population so there was an organization that would select a few qualified participants to breed, the offspring would then become the next generation and help rebuild the populations lost.

Singles and twins are very rare but are still possible, litter sizes can vary depending on the parent species. Litter sizes usually range from 3-8 but have been know to exceed these numbers.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Pregnant?:
How many?:
How far along:
Other parents species:
How many times bred:
Backstory:

(Pictures accepted along with any other add ons)

Name: Kai
Species: Tiger (White)
Appearance: Tall, 6'3, black hair, blue eyes, very large belly (Picture just for visual aid, all credit to original owner)
Pregnant?: Yes
How many?: 3
How far along: 8 months
Any other Cubs/Litters?: Yes, two, adopted
Previous Litter father:Wolf
Other parents species: Tiger
How many times bred: First Time
Backstory: After being selected for the program I was taken into the facility and artificially inseminated. Now pregnant for the first time with triplets

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kai sat quietly on the couch as his two adopted children Nicholas and Noah suckled hungrily at his breasts, eating their fill. Meanwhile the three nestled inside his large belly began to squirm as they repositioned themselves into a better position, there kicks causing little indents on his skin as they moved, this all causing a content smile to come to his features.
Name: Kaisu
Species: Fennec fox
Appearance: Slender build who stands at 4ft 9in with cream colored fur and black tipped tail. Brown eyes
Pregnant?: Yes
How many?: six
How far along: Seven months
Other parents species: African Lion
How many times bred: First time.
Backstory: Brought into the program after being laid off from his previous job. He's nervous and hasn't gotten used to the idea of carrying children. Breed once, he has just learned how many he's carrying.

This wasn't good. Yes they were all healthy but still, he was so big! Even bigger for he amount he should be having. Six cubs/kits were resting in his large belly and it was rather painful. The doctors were surprised that he could even carry them an that they took. Still though, they were rather pleased with his productivity though they were pondering on having him put on bed rest. Taking a seat in a chair nearby the couch that Kai was sitting in. The poor fox's belly squirmed with the young kicking in there, trying to find space and a whimper left him.

"Calm down...calm down please...." Kaisu pleaded as his large ears lowered.
Kai glances over at Kaisu before his eyes drift to the fox's large stomach, the movement of the cubs inside visible even to the naked eye. "Close your eyes, take a deep breath and just try to relax"
His large ears twitched though they remained lowered he even hunched his shoulders nervously as he sat there. Oh boy. Now he was bothering other people, that wasn't what he wanted. Though he did his best to relax and take several deep breathes. They slowly calmed down and soon his stomach was back to being smooth. Thus allowing the young fox to turn his brown eyes back to the tiger.

"Sorry..." Kaisu apologized. "Thanks though, I'm Kaisu."
"Kai, and don't worry, you have nothing to apologize for" Kai shifts the two cubs still attached to breasts around slightly, them both slowly unlatching and stretching before curling up with a yawn.
Nothing to apologize for huh? Hard to say really. He really didn't feel like he should be here yet he was.

"So um...how long you've been here?" Kaisu asked. "You've got those two....so you done this before?"
"8 months" He shifts them both in his arms once again before getting comfortable "This is my first time, these two are from a previous breeding, their 'mother' didn't survive, so I offered to take them in"
"Oh...I'm sorry, I...I shouldn't have asked." Kaisu said. "I'm seven months along, first time and I'm really...really not sure on this."

A few light kicks hit him though it wasn't like earlier. They were gentle an calm, making him wonder if they were just lion cubs or fox kits in there. The doctors didn't tell him though probably due to him not being sure on if he wanted to know yet.
"Neither was I, but after getting them I'm slowly beginning to change my mind. I don't mean to pry but was I right in hearing that the father is a Lion?"
"They are....and they're really big in person compared to me." Kaisu said, recalling how the doctors introduced the kingly being to him. "There's...six in there. I just found that out today and the doctors are pretty happy."

Maybe a bit too happy? Yes they were meant to help revive the Anthro race but still. This was getting to be a really big burden. Hence why he was still so uncertain on it. Heaving himself up after a minute struggle, he headed over to Kai though sat in a chair closer by. So they wouldn't be talking too loud.
Kai watches as Kaisu moves closer to him, his eyes glancing at the fox's large stomach. His thoughts momentarily drifted away, him imagining the size of the King of Beasts and how it would feel to be filled to the brim with such large cubs. The thoughts brought a low moan from the tiger before he seemed to remember where he was, his attention going back to Kaisu.
"So...how many are you carrying?" Kaisu asked.

After all, the fox did share that information already so why not learn what they had? They were much smaller though and Kaisu felt like they were lucky. They were a bit more of a manageable size, they were probably waddling too but it wouldn't be as hard to waddle like he was. His large stomach would bounce and sway as he moved no matter how carefully he tried to move.
"Triplets, all tigers, they didn't want a hybrid litter when I was inseminated, got another month to go before beginning round two"
"Ah. I have....no idea what mine are. They didn't say." Kaisu said as he glanced down at his big stomach.

He was honestly expecting to burst open any minute now with how tight it felt. Though he tried to push such worried thoughts away and he sighed.

"Is...is it hard to carry triplets?" Kaisu asked.
Kai shrugs "Not really, most of my time is focused on these two" He looks down at the sleeping cubs nestled in his arms.
Kaisu nodded. That would make sense, those two weren't inside of him and they had more needs so he probably barely noticed their own stomach. A glance down at his own chest, revealed it to be rather flat compare to Kai's. The doctor's said they were going to try and find out why he wasn't producing much milk despite the clear need he was going to have for it in a few more months.

"Are you...nervous? About delivering?" Kaisu asked. "Sorry I shouldn't be asking all these questions."
"It's fine, and I'm not really sure. I mean a part of me is, but a part of me just wants to meet them, see what they're going to look like and whatnot"
"Ah well that's good, that most of you isn't nervous." Kaisu said. "I'm just a big bundle of nervous nerves. I really have no idea how this is going to go but...I do want it to go okay. Still I do wish I was a lot smaller for my first time, it's really hard to manuver around with this stomach."
Can I join?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,552 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,292 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15