The zoo
"Depending how i go with this pregnancy... i dont think i would mind more" Sebastian said with a purr and his tail wagged "My only request is i get to keep one of them eventually... you know it gets lonely in here"

David gave a sigh letting him get over to him on his own time before he reaches out and gently rubs at his belly, massaging it gently yet firmly as it slowly swells, helping to sooth it and help him relax a bit "See? i told you we aren't all that bad. We just want to help you and your species grow"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Well I'll try to convince the boss to allow that, if it was my choice I'd release you and all your cubs when they were fully grown so you guys could live as nature designed. Not stuck in a cage..." Leroy replied.

Gabu whimpered as he felt a increase of weight around his midsection. He didn't like this feeilng at all. It was slow as to not develop the young too quickly and it was merely only one growth spurt for now.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Were better off in a cage than in the wild" he admits with a light shrug "What with poachers and all... it may be a sad existence... spending all day entertaining gawking humans, but it is safer"

David smiled and continued to rub at the belly, neither noticing the slight swelling of the humans "Shhh, shh, its ok pup, your not the only one to go through this process, you know it was voluntary and you did request it"
Available for conversation, pm me.