Open M.W.A. (Mutant Wrestling Alliance)
(it's fine.)

Diego was breathing hard, but got back up and gave Ichiro a vertical suplex and a hard elbow drop to the chest.
"Ack!" Ichiro gagged, wheezing. Damn, this guy was fast. Grunting, he flipped himself over so he was behind Diego, before pinning him with his excess weight and grabbing the tiger in a half nelson.

"Give up now, and I might let you leave with your arms in one piece," he grinned.
"Nice try, Newbie." Diego smirked as he rolled into the small package pin.
Grunting, Ichiro decided that he and Diego were more evenly matched than he thought. Well, there was no point going solo, in that case. Let someone a bit bigger pulverise him.

"Croc!" he called. "You're in!" He stretched his webbed hand out between the ropes. "Do me a favour and crush a couple of his vertebrae, will you?" he added, smiling.
Roxas nodded and tagged in. Roxas had Diego in a coner and beat him up a bit. He then gave him a nasty superplex. Both came down hard.
"Not exactly Queensberry rules, is it?" Ichiro quipped.
Roxas shook his head as he got back up and gave Diego a wicked clothesline and knock Leo off the apron.
The crowd went wild as Ichiro cheered and applauded his partner's finesse. Damn! Remind him not to screw with the Croc!
Roxas finished off Diego with the Croc Drop, pinned him, and both Roxas and Ichiro got the victory. "Here are your winners: Ichiro Maki and Roxas 'The Croc' Atlas!"
Perfect! Ichiro could use his victory display now. Reaching for a white cloth tucked into his jockstrap, he whipped it out and unfurled it, revealing it to be a Japanese flag. He let out a victory roar and waved the flag above his head.
Suddenly, Elegant royal musice played and out came Alex."Well done, Roxas and Ichiro. Very impressive." He said. "Next week, Roxas. I will defend my MWA World Heavyweight Championship against you." That put a huge smile on Roxas' face.
"Say," Ichiro interjected. "Don't mean to interrupt, but how do I go about setting up a fight with someone a bit more my size?"
The titantron stowed a Tiger. "I am Ti Gre. MWA International Champion. "I'll take you on, Ichiro. We will see if China is betteror if Japan is better." He said as he issued the challenge.
Ichiro smirked. "Sure. I'll take you on, commie."
Ti smiled as the challenge was accepted. "I'll see you next week, Ichiro."
The following day, Ichiro had just finished a bout with a lighter opponent than him. He... may have gone a bit overboard. Blood pooled around the poor guy's supine body, and several teeth lay nearby.

"Sorry, pal," Ichiro shrugged. "Don't know my own strength sometimes."
"Hey, Ichiro. Are ready for your match against Ti Gre?" Roxas asked.
"Darn right I am," Ichiro grinned. "See how I pulverised... " He looked at the semi-conscious, bleeding rat mutant on the mat. "What was his name again?"
"Cyrus Ratus." Roxas replied. "Do you want me to be in your corner?"
"That'd be great." Ichiro gave Roxas a fist bump. "Cyrus Ratus, huh? Didn't put up much of a fight."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,397 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko