Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The next morning, Conner awoke cuccooned in a loving embrace. Smiling, he turned in Samuel's arms and took one of the angel's hands, bringing it under his top to stroke his cute 2nd trimester baby bump. "This is our child," he whispered. "This is the product of our love, Samuel. If only we could raise a family together, I'd happily be the mother of all your babies."
How much the belly had grown was amazing. The prominent bulge was quite clear it would be difficult to conceal with clothes. He opened his wings gradually to let more light in so he could see more clearly.
Samuel suddenly felt discontent too, or maybe more likea strong wish that this indeed was his and Conner's own child. Or that if they could produce more children, letting this amazing process repeat again and again, he would be willing to sacrifice heaven for it.
"I'm getting so big, too," smiled Conner as he looked down at his belly. It had seemingly grown overnight to six months pregnant. He knew that eventually he would get so big that his belly would surge forth from the rest of his body and he wouldn't be able to see his feet. The thought was worrying, but also rather exciting. His breasts also seemed to be budding, perhaps a large A-cup or so, which was still weird for him. Having breasts... but it was for the baby, after all.

"Samuel?" he asked. "Could you rub my belly, please? And maybe kiss it some too?"
"Of course! I would love to do that." Already planning to do that, he was just beaten by Conner to voice that out. He moved Conner so that he was sitting half upright on the bed, belly exposed and proudly protruding. Summoning the lotion and placing it on the bedside, he caressed with his bare hands first and tentatively kissed on the highest point of the belly.
Conner smiled and relaxed with a happy sigh. The only thing he liked about his pregnancy more than having his belly rubbed was having it rubbed with the oil. "Oh, that's wonderful," he gasped. "You're so good to me, Samuel." The baby often made its presence known, nudging or fluttering against the edges of his belly. He looked at his belly and at Samuel with adoration in his eyes.
The movement inside was much more obvious now. With his palm on the belly, he could almost feel the little hands and feet when they kick. The angle had soon felt inadequate and he suggested "Conner how about I get behind your back to have a better angle?"
Conner nodded. "Of course," he said, sitting up so that Samuel could move behind him. He cooed and giggled as he felt the baby shifting in his womb.
Feeling Conner's warm and delicate form leaning on him was great. He felt like made to be fitted there. While rubbing his belly he also embraced the man, fulfilling both desires simultaneously. He remembered how his breats were also experiencing grow spurts, so he gently lifted his top to get access to his breasts, hearing a gasp and saw Conner's face blushed hard with his action. "Did i embarassed you?" He asked innocently.
"No," Conner said. "I just... they're bigger than I expected." Indeed his breasts were well-developed enough that he could pretend to be a girl with the right wig and make-up. He wondered if he could dress up for Samuel some time...

"I wonder if they're lactating yet," he thought aloud.
"They would feel sore and full before they are ready to lactate. I was told some kind of external stimulation and gentle sucking would encourage such secretion." Cupping the breasts gently, he started the massage. "I am considering... if it's fine to you, that maybe it would be more convenient for you to disguise as a lady if we are to leave for outdoor." He said, though it came as a second thought that Conner may not be fine with this idea and he added " It was fine if you are uncomfortable with this idea...."
Conner thought of the scandal many faced when they came out as gay. He thought of how he and Samuel were, for all intents and purposes, two men, even if one of them was pregnant. He thought of being taken from behind by Samuel when he was full term, his body thrumming with hormones as he gasped and moaned with every thrust...

Trying to suppress his blush, Conner attempted to rein in his wandering mind, although Samuel's massage of his breasts was making it difficult to do so. "I... I think dressing as a woman would be fitting," he managed between pleasurable moans. "I have a good figure for it now, and it would help us avoid any strange looks or worse in public..."
"That i have observed too though i was not fully aware of the reason behind. I did not want to create too much of a fuss but it was beyond me to see how people looked down on a relationship of romantic in nature between two men." Samuel commented, remembering tbe reactiom of the waitress.
The suppressed moaning of Conner had drawn back his attention and he was curious to find Conner' nipples had hardened and stood up. Curiously he toyed with the little pebbles.
Conner's moans grew more frantic as his nipples were stroked. He imagined his hair being long and silky, his breasts fuller and more developed, his belly bigger and rounder than ever, and his body wrapped up in a modest yet form-fitting maternity dress that let him feel like a beautiful woman. His manhood was long and thick. He only wished angels were not asexual so he could enjoy these sensations further. "Perhaps you can make me a wig and some maternity clothes," he managed to suggest.
"I could do whatever you want as long as that made you happy." He could feel Conner melting more and more into his chest, not knowing what caused this but was more than happy of this outcome. Then he noticed the hard on. This is the 2nd time he had seen this and he just got enough knowledge to kmow this was the reproductive and excretion organ. He thus asked "do you feel like going to the toilet?"
"Huh? No, why do you..." Conner asked before he noticed his erection. "Oh, that," he chuckled, blushing. "No, no, I'm just happy to see you, Samuel."
Ruling out the need to urinate, Samuel understood that got to have something to do with sexual desires. He knew pregnancy hormones could lead to heightened sexual needs, he kept a mental note on exploring this further later.
"Ok. I am glad you are happy. Shall i help you take care of that? I am aware i could use my hands or my mouth to..."
"A-Are you sure?" Conner gasped. "I thought angels were celibate."
"We are. Doesnt mean we dont have the knowledge. Treat our brains as an internet, we could access different information in an instant, and we are fast learners." His face had stayed innocent and pure, not understanding Conner's hesitation jn releasing sexual tension, he voluntarily started stroking the hard cock.
His hesitation overcome by the sensations Samuel was incducing with his hand, Conner began to moan in ecstasy. He leaned further back against the angel.
The reaction of Conner had been pleasnat, Samuel was strangely proud that he was the reason for the sweet moans and pure enjoyment. He decided that eventually he would probe into the details of sexual intercourse but flr now, the show Connrr was displaying was more than sufficient to occupy his attention.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12