Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Angel (Closed with bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Conner gasped and groaned until he spilled his seed from his member onto the sheets. He smiled as he came down from his orgasm. "Phew," he whispered. "Thanks for that," he added as his manhood began to shrink.
The rapid shrinking was interesting to Samuel and he raised it up to test the difference in weight, not aware of how sensitive it was after an orgasm.
"Ugh," moaned Conner. "Please, not after my climax. I am sensitive down there."
"Oh i apologize for that. I wasnt aware of the discomfort my action would cause." Samuel said truly sorry for what he did. "How about you go clean up a bit first? Shower in the morning right? I would get the sheets changed." He suggested, seeing somr semen landed on his belly.
"O-okay," said Conner as he gingerly disentangled from Samuel's embrace and waddled to the bathroom to have a shower. He took off his pyjamas, turned on the water and stepped inside.
Samuel listened carefully in case Conner needed his help in the shower. He also quickly used his power to search for information on human sexuality. He had gotten used to searching in the Internet and what he found were interesting. He knew hightened sexual drive was a symptom that pregnancy would brought and decided maybe he would change his anatomy a bit to satisfy Conner's desire on this part. He would also love to enjoy more intimate times with him.
Recalling Conner didnt bring any clothes with him into the shower, he wondered if he would come out naked ---  a sight that he had already started missing.
Conner emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, hiding his breasts and his belly from sight. He picked up on Samuel's disappointment at this and smiled, opening his towel to showcase his pregnant body, which still had yet to fully blossom into a truly maternal figure. "See something you like, Samuel?" he asked.
Samuel stopped his breath at seeing this naked form. He wouldnt deny if the belly was even more prominent he would enjoy even more, but that didnt mean the body now was not attractive to him. He stuttered a little and said "well... certainly I admire your body. I have never seen anything as beautiful. " he paused a little and said "would you... would you like me to help you get dressed? What clothes do you want to where? I guess I could summon something for you."
"Perhaps we should take a look at dressing me up as a girl," Conner smiled, preening at Samuel's evident approval of his pregnant body. "I want to go out for a while and wouldn't mind avoiding getting funny looks while we're out."
"I could lengthen your hair first." Conner's hair rapidly lengthened and curled up. "How about a tight dress that shows off your curves and... legs? I find your legs quite attractive. You are naturally without a lot of body hair?" Samuel asked, giving him an appreciative overall glance as he summoned a red dress on the bed. "What color do you prefer? I could change it." 
"Perhaps it's all these female hormones in my body," laughed Conner. "Red's fine. Maybe raise the tone of my voice too, and lose the Adam's apple." He giggled. "I'm gonna be a girl!"
"Anything you wish." Samuel looked at Conner lovingly. He hadnt known what these emotions stand for, but now he experienced ir first hand he really could feel how beautiful this is. 
Taking the red dress and unzipping it, he turned and said "would you raise your hand? Let me help you put this on."
"Sure," smiled Conner, "But first I should put on some underwear, to protect my tits and groin from the breeze."
"Panties and bra?" Samuel questioned. "White ones? Lacey ones?" He remembered seeing some similar ones in the shops they passed by in the mall. He summoned them up in his hands, feeling its soft texture. He got nearer Conner and tenderly fitted the bra on his body, going from his back to the front. Pulling the cups forward, Samuel gently fitted the sensitive breasts into it, he had noticed the nipples seemed to appear to have deepened in color. "Is it alright? Comfortable?"
Conner sighed happily. "It's downright heavenly," he smiled, as he pulled the panties up his legs and over his expanding hips. "Oh, Samuel," he moaned, "This is wonderful."
"Now let me put this red dress on." The dress was very form fitting, eccentuating the curve of the belly. Samuel placed an palm over the baby, feeling it had grown so much that now his palm was all filled out. "We should buy a lot of dresses for you. You are realky beautiful in these." 
Conner blushed. "Thank you," the pregnant boy giggled. The dress really brought out the feminine body he was growing as part of the pregnancy, and he loved how it hugged his hips and belly. "You know, while I'm in this state, I think I'll go by the name Connie. Sound good to you?"
"Well nice to meet you Ms Connie." Samuel smiled, raising his arm like a gentlemam. "May i take you for stroll?" 
"Certainly, Mr. Samuel," Connie laughed as she took the angel's arm. "Are you not my caretaker and guardian? Is this not your child I carry in my womb, for love?" She leaned her head on Samuel's shoulder as they walked. She knew it wasn't the case, but she loved the idea of carrying Samuel's child too much to not entertain the fantasy.
Samuel couldn't deny wishing that what Conner had said was real. He wished they were really a couple and their child a representation of their love. Samuel decided they should enjoy this moment as best as they can, not lamenting over something they cannot change.
"My love, would you tell me which way you would like to go today?" Taking Connie's soft hand in his palm and clasping it gently within his hands, he asked leaning near her ear, his breath messing with her locks dangling over it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12