Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Victor cleared his throat afterwards, licking his lips and looking downwards to watch the others hand on his belly, his thumb rubbed against the back of the other's hand. "Yes, when I'm eating they are."He replied with a quiet chuckle, scratching his beard again, this time out of slight embarrassment that showed with how he squirmed. The heavily pregnant, caramel skinned solider shifted in his seat, then grabbed the parmesan to layer it onto his pasta before continuing to eat.
Caesar seemed to see some red under the beard. he smiled to himself as he once again found that his impression on the solider was not quite accurate. they continued with their food in relative peace afterwards, though Caesar would from time to time sneak a piece of steak to Victor. He could almost see teh struggle every time, but in the end he could never resist the delicacy and relented. 

He was surprised that Victor didnt end up finishing the lasagna that he seemed to enjoy so much. "Why wouldnt you finish it? i thought you find that tasty?" 
The older man had gotten used to the scolding glares he's gotten from his father each time he accepted the meat, though it was if he couldn't help himself. He could feel his father's complaints without even hearing them, ones about him getting the children inside of him fat or just gaining weight himself. Though he did nothing to change his behavior, he felt it better to have a pair of chubby twins running around then stick figures he had to chase around.

Victor glanced at Caesar slightly, he was holding his belly with one hand and rubbing his thumb over the underside of it as he grimaced slightly. "I do, believe me."He laughed softly, though ended up flinching as he grabbed his napkin and belched into it lightly, or he tried to be quiet about it. "Ate to much."He murmured to his young husband, he wouldn't expect him to understand the fullness of being with child- let alone two- and also stuffed to the brim with food.
Caesar frowned as he belched and he proceeded to rub Victor's back, up to down as if to calm his stomach. "Is it because I kept feeding you meat? You shouldn't be eating too much really, it would easily lead to heartburn." Victor's face told it all, it mustnt be a pleasnat feeling with how his hand was rubbing his underbelly. He put a palm on his stomafull stomach, feeling it working frantically. He looked down at the even tighter stetched belt now and added "and seriously that wouldnt hold. The moment you stand up I am pretty sure it will burst open. Let's get to the toilet and let's see what we can do."
Victor shook his head some as he shifted his hips forwards,"It's my fault, I should really have more self control. That seemed to go out the window once I found out about the kids."He tried tugging at the belt around his belly, holding in other burps as he struggled to loosen it, the babies squirmed and his stomach bubbled with the mixture of food. He frowned up and cradled his bulging middle,"I'm sure nothing that you wear could fit me."He murmured, moving like a potato with legs almost as he had a hard time getting up to his feet.
Caesar couldnt quite just let Victor struggle. Honestly he wasnt sure what he could do in the toilet to help with the situation too. Maybe that's just an excuse to have some private time with him. He helped him get up, holding his waist and sharing some of the weight from him. He may be much leaner than his husband, but he was just as strong, just needing a bit of time to fill out his frame with muscles.

He squinted to see Victor's father shooting them dirty looks and wondered what really was going on between his mate and his father in law. He decided maybe thats something they can discuss on. It was frankly the first time he got so close with Victor and his children under a normal circumstances, moving along with them was quite new to him and he decided to enjoy the feeling of helping his mate first.
Victor heaved himself out of the chair with a low groan as his insides shifted with the change of gravity, he grimaced and trembled as he gripped onto Caesar. "Could we hurry?"He urged, hands going to his belly and belt as he held them both tightly, his bladder hurt with all of the pressure, he would maybe have to head home early. His cock was definitely hard, he could tell even without looking at it, as it throbbed in his dress slacks. The heavily pregnant man didn't look forwards to this trip to the bathroom,"He's talking of giving the children up."He mentioned, looking up to his husband,"Military school, just like he did with me."
"Who the hell did he think he is?! He doesnt have any power over our children." Caesar gave a deadly glare at Victor's father, sneering at him as he saw him flinched from his cold stare. "He's just a pathetic coward. Using his son for his own benefit." " he could feel Victor panting and as he walked, leaning more onto him too. He clutched his arm and asked "Are you alright? You are quite flustered." Unknowingly he put his hand on his underbelly, exactky where the bladder was at the same time as their children kick on that particularly organ.
"He does."Victor shook his head,"We aren't officially married yet, we're still only assigned for marriage by our fathers."He ran his hand over his belly in a effort to still the children, though to no avail,"He thinks that the babies aren't yours."He looked down slightly and stopped in the hall, just a few feet away from the bathroom, leaning against the wall with one hand. The man groaned as he pressed his face into the crook of his arm, not able to help it as his body forcibly released the contents of his bladder. "Fuck."He cursed, not caring about being proper any more as his manners were left at the table, he didn't look at Caesar. Victor only shook his head, pulling away from the young man and shuffling further to disappear into the bathroom.
Caesar was stunned by the event. He hadnt thought by simply putting his hand on that part of the belly could have such a result. He quickly chased after Victor as he recovered from the shock, glancing over at the bit of liquid on the floor.

"Victor! I am sorry I didnt mean to agitate you..." the rest of the sentence died down on his tongue. It may be a fault lock or whatever but the door wasnt locked and Was pushed wide opened at his half hearted attempt to turn the door knob. He came face to face with Victor who had removed his dress pants.
Victor was supporting himself against the sink,"When was it? When did we meet each other?"He asked Caesar, glancing up in the mirror at him and resting his belly on the counter some what with his belt still through the belt loops of his pants. Which were at his ankles now while he labored to breathe, even after releasing his bladder, his cock still tingled and the weight inside of him was lower. "I-I..."He pressed his lips together, looking downwards,"Heh..."He panted and wiped his face with his sleeve then promptly beginning to take off his suit jacket,"I think I'm in labor."
"6 months since we met but... woah?! It can't be! You are just 6 months pregnant arent you?" Caesar asked disbrlirvingly as he helped Victor took off his suit jacket. His muscular back had filled the garment out nicely, but it was painfully difficult to take it off too. He almost ripped it off his arms in the end. "Are you sure about the labor? At 6 months the babies arent ready. You will need medical assistance at once. Let me go and get help." He was just thinking he needed a way to officiate the marriage so that nasty father of Victor could not lay even a finger on their children. It couldnt be that they were coming right now before any of his plans could be executed.
"Shit."Victor shook his head, pressing his palm into his forehead while the other travelled over his protruding middle,"Fuck. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."He shook his head again and again, tilting his head back and flailing his arm to get the suit off faster, grimacing. A groan escaped him as he sunk forwards, supporting himself against the sink handles and huffing to catch his breath. Knowing he had to explain this to his fiancee, it was no way out of it now, though he nodded quickly this time,"Get my father, please."He hung his head, pressing his face into his arm and rocking from side to side as his free hand went to his belly then his back to press his knuckles into it.
Caesar was smelling something fishy. He thought Victor's belly to be a lot smaller. Now without the restraint from the uniform, his belly looked massive. Any person with common sennse would consider labor triggered at 6 months to be dangeelously premature. The most logical respond would be to be frantic in getting medical assistance in stopping the labor, but Victor had just asked for his father....

"Victor. Are the twins really 6 months." Caesar asked eerily calm.
Victor looked up at Caesar again, he looked guilty as he met his eyes,"I thought you were the father for a while. I really did."He looked down as he sat up against the counter, his hand moving to his belly again to cradle it,"I'm overdue by a few weeks... I had no idea, I really didn't. I swear to god."He looked at the younger man, there was a crinkle of pain between his brows and it showed how much he was straining to keep the stress down,"Now please get him. He knows what to do."He bit his lip, panting quietly anf grimacing as he almost collapsed.
Caesar lowered his head, his hands clutched tightly. He could hear whimper from the soldier that he had started to gain an interest in. His heart was boiling now. He, who had been so naive in thinking that Victor was a virgin, and had been so stupidly happy to his upcoming fatherhood. His hands cracked as he squeezed them as hard as he could. After a deep breath, he masked his emotions. He raised his head again and said "and you are overdue. The babies must be restrained in their growth then. Oh and your lover must have a pathetically small cock. Or were you just born to be fucked? Your hole definitely had good elasticity to be that tight. You filthy being, you and your stinky father will pay for this, dearly."

He stride forward and gripped the pants, shoved them up Victor and buckled the belt back up.
"They could still be yours. It doesn't matter how how they got here."Victor began pleading with the other man, he could see the anger in his eyes when they met again, he could feel the anguish he felt and looked down in shame. Though when Caesar began attacking him with his words, he grit his teeth, looking at him with a burning hate again, any connection they had together was severed,"Fuck you."He spat, trying to push himself upright to speak to him directly, though the pain stopped him from doing so as he buckled again,"You weren't the biggest either, it's a fucking laugh that you actually thought I would be carrying your children. That I was actually sorry about fucking behind your back when I hadn't even met you yet."He snapped at him, his fists were curled and he almost took a swing if the other hadn't strode forwards and grasped onto his pants. Tugging them up, he let out a broken cry of pain, grimacing and pushing the younger away from him as he cradled his low belly and gripped onto his pants. He panted heavily, grabbing for his shirt and jacket again though collapsing against the cabinet with a cry of pain as the contraction hit him.
Caesar was furious of Victor daring to shoot back at him and even pushed him away. He gripped on Victor wrist tight, roughly shoved the jacket around him making his decent at first glance, then dragged him out the door despite the man was obviously suffering through a contraction. He roughly shoved him towards the cloakroom and asked for their coats, leaving a short note for his father to explain quickly the situation. He then dragged him towards their cart.
Victor collapsed into a puddle beside the Caesar's car, shaking his head quickly and panting heavily as he curled forwards onto his hands. Bracing his arms on the cement and curling his hand into a fist,"No... Please, they're coming... Where are you... Ngh..."He groaned, mouth opening as he trembled with pain, his back arching,"Caesar!"He cried out, dropping his hand onto his arm and rocking back and forth while he struggled not to lose his head.
Caesae dragged open the door to the cart before the nearby servants recovered from their shock. He heaved Victor up and got him into it, almost throwing him in. He theb ordered his chaffeur to go to his own resident, somewhere outskirt of town. "You better not have those batards here and make a mess here, or you are licking it clean inch by inch." He crosses his arms and sat there, looking at the squirming soldier with his cool bluish grey eyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28