Mpreg Central

Full Version: Dragon Offering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Soon enough it wasn't necessary for him to hold the human's cock up as it rose to the occasion itself and Caleb bit into his knuckle with a grunted moan. His legs resting on the others shoulders and interlocking at the ankles as he reached down with his other hand to grasp onto his thick sliver hair. He arched his back and exhaled a sigh of pleasure when everything came together, his entire lower half enveloped in pleasure. Even his belly, that for the longest time had only brought him pain. Caleb shuddered and moaned out at the top of his lungs, tossing his head back,"Ohh..."He groaned softly and as expected his belly tightened with a triggered contraction.
Acrux was just about to poke his tongue a bit deeper into Caleb's vagina when the contraction hit, and Caleb's legs wrapped so tight around him he alsost smothered the dragon pushing him into his vagina. Acrux smiled a bit feeling how the belly above him hardened up again. He opened his mouth a bit more to suck on Caleb's clit, which had somehow landed right into his mouth, and played with it hard to xombat with the discomfort of the contraction.
Caleb cried out when his clit was fondled so roughly, slick leaked out of him and he sobbed as he reached above his head to grip onto the bed's headboard tightly, groaning as he arched his back again,"Take me... Take me please... I ache for you, love... So much..."He loosened his legs, turning slowly onto his side then lifting himself up to his hands and knees as he pressed his face flat into the pillows of the bed with a whimper as his body shuddered, the egg could be seen bulging his beneath his spine slowly and he cried out.
To reduce his mate to such a quivering mess had Acrux proud of himself. He released Caleb as he started shifted, then he supported his legs and spread it wider. He saw the egg but he decided that wuldnt deter him from pleasurjng his love, and he licked on thr stretxhed anus, going down to the slicky vagina. It was just delightful that Caleb had so much sensitive spots for him to tease. Acrux focused espexially on his anus, using his saliva to stretch and mpisten the poorly dtretched skin. The feeling of lickint onto tbe egg was strange, but be found himself enjoying it.
This one was big too, just like the one before it and he felt how it stretched him to a point of no return as his rectum burned before it even got to his anus, his lover's warm tongue helped him with every inch of it as he lubed what he could of the shell. Though it still got caught within him, the human's back arched against the bed, his belly pressing into the mattress and his mouth opening as he drooled and sobbed out brokenly,"They're coming... They're... Nghhh..."He bore down, his brows pinching and eyes squeezing shut as he grit his teeth tightly enough so he was almost scared they would shatter. Caleb sobbed as he spread his knees more, bracing the ball of his feet against the mattress and trembling. A line of eggs were ready to be born, they seemed impatient to join the rest of their siblings as he quivered once more, his ass up in the air and getting pleasured by his lover until he tugged himself forwards with the headboard. Carefully maneuvering himself to tilt his bottom downwards towards the soft bed as he pushed until his face was red, the fourth egg coming to a crown and seemingly wobbling as it became stuck before the fifth nudged out from behind, following the forth as it plopped out.
Acrux smiled as he spread the buttocks of Caleb seeing how he was pushing the egg down. When Caleb shifted, he surged downward to lick his pussy, trying so hard to make him forget the pain. When Caleb again lowered his butt, he knew his next egg was coming as well and he cupped it genrly, ready for it to come out fully any minute. He nibbed on the arched back of Caleb, mumurring nonsense encouraging him, until finally the egg popped up. "That's a big one Cici! And the next one's coming..." acrux was cut short as he was slightly shocked to have the next one coming so quick and he was just in time sparing his left hand to catch the fifth as well. "And that's two! Caleb, you are really a strong pusher." He said with a large smile.
Caleb collapsed onto the bed, grimacing and groaning as he rested his head on the slob and sweat moist pillow, his ponytail had came down and his thick hair was laying in layers over his back and shoulders. His legs still curled up beneath him as he gripped the bed sheets with one hand and the other went down to cup the last noticeable bulge of his bloated belly, he was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Though he knew he had to get this over with, the intense pressure between his legs hadn't seized and he couldn't stop it as his body tensed once more, whimpering and whining as his back arched but the egg wasn't coming forwards. It was visible that the human was having trouble with the sixth and final egg as he pressed his face into the pillow, his toes curling,"Acrux..."
Acrux placed rhe eggs near the others and got back to the bed. He saw how Caleb was struggling. With his hair spread along his back, he looked likr an angel, nay, a fallen angel who was struggling and weakeened. Acrux gathered him gently in his arms, flipping him over to get him resting on his lap. With his legs spread wide across his own knees, he had the human sitting in a more upright postures. "I am here my love, I am always here....." he rubbed his belly,, subtly coexing the egg further down. Thid felt like the largest egg so far. Caleb had a huge challenge in frony of him.
Caleb grunted lightly as he was lifted up by the larger male, the human who had never been seen as small or weak, not to confuse weak with feminine, in his life was a whimpering mess as he sank into the dragon's arms like butter melting onto bread,"I love you... I love you like I've never loved anyone before."He murmured and turned his head slightly to press his ear against his partner's heart, something that calmed his nerves as he felt how calm the other was with each steady beat. The human groaned with the most recent contraction as he had been resting so deeply to the sound after a moment that the pain startled him, his stomach contracting beneath the large hands of his lover and the egg wiggling freely beneath his skin with the freed room it had after it's siblings had been born. "C'mon... You have to get out of mommy so I can rest..."He moaned and tilted his head back as he moved his own hands to cradle his bloated middle.
"And I love you, as i never love anyone else. You are my destined mate. Nothing xan separate us anymore..." he patted gently on Caleb, letting him rest against his chest. He smiled as Caleb put his weight on him. He had been lost in the loving xuddle withhis love that the groan from Caleb startled him a bit as well. He reached a hand beteeen Caleb's thighs and got more of the balm onto his opening. "Just that bit more, just this stubborn little guy left. Caleb, you can do this. Now keep your breathing steady, let the contractions push the egg further down before pushing." Acrux instructed Caleb gently, waitinf for their last addition to come.
The human reached back to grip onto the dragon's broad shoulder tightly, arching his back against the slick finger pushing into him and covering his stretching, rosy hole with herbal salve to help urge the largest egg forwards, it stretching into his rectum one final time. Caleb groaned as he tossed his head back, sobbing softly as he was stretched, the last egg bigger than he was prepared for as his body contracted and forced it lower out of his bottom without any help from him, only making it slower than it would have been if he had pushed. "Stubborn like my father... We should name them after him."He mentioned with a small smirk,"Or after my mother..."He panted now as he sank back down into his lovers lap with a groan, he felt his anus gap and tilted his head back more, looking up at Acrux,"I have to be honest... I have no idea what we will name them all."He laughed and tensed up with a grunt when he felt another cramp start up.
Acrux withdrew his finger as the contraction peaked, feeling thr egg slowly passing. It had yet to crown but the lips of Caleb's had been forced open so much already. The egg was large ans Acrux thought the slow descending could be good for Caleb as he would have sufficient time to stretch. "Good thing this big guy is xomibg last, he would have torn you bad had he come any earlier." Acrux almost chuckled hearing Caleb worrying about naming. "Let's wait a bit. We still have some time before they would hatch so we still consider on having 6 names chosen." He clutxhed tight Caleb's hand as another wave of pain hit him, and concentrated on telling Caleb to hold on not to push yet.
Caleb looked up at Acrux slightly despite being tensed up with his face screwed up in pain,"Didn't need to hear that."He shook his head, sticking out his tongue a bit and leaning up into him and groaning lightly as he sunk back again with a death grip on the dragon's large hand. The human struggled not to push, squirming and whining as he curled his toes up in the fabric of the sheets, grunting loudly after a few more moments and a couple more contractions, he shook his head then,"I have to... I gotta push-"He grimaced and arched his back as he moaned, his mouth hanging open as he shifted his hips from side to side then forwards with a long hard push, dropping his chin to his chest and gritting his teeth.
Acrux could only look on when his human clutch on him so tight, struggling with much difficulty to fight against his body's will. To see his mate squirming and whimpering so much had Acrux frowning hard. He nodded eventually seeing Calev really couldnt hold on any longer and gave his permission for him to push. "Ok love, push it now, push as hard as you can to make this last egg come." He pressed down on Caleb's swollen lips to protect as far as he could with tearing. The egg wss large, and even yhough it had come out considerably during the last few contractions, there's still some way until it reached its largest part
Even with all Acrux's help, it was inevitable as the human curled forwards again with ones more long contraction and a hard push that made the slick, fully green egg burst forwards. Caleb cried out when it did, feeling the exact moment when he tore, his sphincter tore a few centimeters and he sobbed helplessly as he collapsed against his love. Finally done birthing their clutch which was all a nice healthy size, though of course some eggs wouldn't all hatch.
(So not 6 little lizards? LoL)

Acrux frowned at the tear. He had done all he could but thr tear, though minimal, would take quite some time for Caleb to heal completely. And that would push their mating ritual further back. He guessed this was inevitable and he gathered his exhausted human in his arms. "It's alright, dont worry about it, you are a strong momma getting all thr eggs out. Thank you Caleb, you have done so well." Acrux patted Caleb like a small child as he placed the final and largest egg with the other ones. It's at least a quarter larger than the others, which was why it had been so hard to get out.
((XD, it just depends on if we do want six of them because it is usually likely that not all eggs are viable to hatch, :3))

Caleb heard the praise and his lips turned up into a tired, yet content smile as he whimpered softly, laying his head against his lovers shoulder. The human held onto his shirt and pressed himself against him as he closed his eyes for a moment, he wanted to stay up and look over the clutch he laid. Though he was too exhausted and ended up falling asleep in the dragons arms.
(Hnm let's at least make the largest one not.viable. maybe it should be 2 eggs but they couldnt separate successfully, like conjoined twins, that's why the large size, but also making it not.viable. the others..i am flexible ;))

Acrux gazed on his lover for awhile, making.sure he's soundly asleep before getting.up to tend to the eggs. The moment he saw the largest egg clearly he frowned, but decided to stay silent about it and moved them to the warmth of a carefully maintained magical fire that would warm the clutch for th3 next month at least. He then returned to Caleb's side, looking over him in his peaceful.slumber.
((Yeah, that's enough, I think. The rest being able to hatch is fine.))

It took only a few days for Caleb to feel back to his old self, how active he was before the eggs at least despite still recovering. He got up from the bed the second day to shuffle around the room and get familiar with movement again then the next he even went to the restroom without Acrux's help. Finally he took a bath by himself, getting his youthful glow back and his tan skin and his glossy hair that now curled at the ends because of how long it was. The human held a towel wrapped around him and rubbed his hair dry as he walked carefully out into the bedroom again, wanting to look over their eggs. They reminded him that this was all real, that he was fine and they were together and their love made this happen, he ended up smiling to himself.
"Lookingbat the eggs again? Not feeling pain in your ass anymore?" Acrux teased referring to his tear. He had full tray of food in his hands. "You should be spending more time on bed really, though with how active you are, i am thinking it woulsnt be advice that's accepted." He walked over and glanced at the eggs, fowning a bit seeing.how thr largest egg seemed to have its color dulling even further today than before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21