Mpreg Central

Full Version: Dragon Offering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Caleb didn't have the mind to talk at the moment, he was wobbling as he took step after step forwards and was panting heavily just by the first one. He gripped the furniture he came across and slowly but steadily made his way towards the room door with a deep grimace on his face. "Don't let me go. Okay?"He asked quickly as he made it to a point where there wasn't any furniture between him and the door and he let go of the bedpost. The tall human moved forwards with shuffled steps, clinching his fists and almost stomping with each step as he made his way to the door.
Acrux held Caleb even closer, kissing him gently as he declared. "I am not letting you go, not now, not ever. Just trust me and let me take care of you, put yourself in me, I promise I will take care of you, from now on until forever." He raised his hand on his vack to stretch in front of Caleb, letting him clutch onto him as they proceeded slowly across the room. "Just a dozen steps nowCici, stay focused on it."
The human laughed softly at the proclamation from the dragon, looking up at him slightly and grinning as he was kissed, though he ended up looking away again. Something seemingly on his mind, his brows were furrowed and his feet shifted carefully with each step as he moved forwards. He pressed forwards, gripping his lovers shirt and looking up at him when they made it to the door, he wouldn't be able to do that with the belly he had now, but he could with help.
"That's really a gteat job Cici! I am so proud of you." The dragon kissed Caleb's forehead again, praising him. His eyes shown with pride onhow his petit human mate managed to take so much for the first time. "Let me do it for you the rest of the way. You are truly making me peoud you know?" He lifted Caleb up bridal style and started rh3 way down to the garden, looking at Caleb with love "You are one strong momma, I am sure you woudlnt have problem giving birth with how well you are doing."
Caleb grinned at all the praise, sinking down into his partners arms when he was lifted up, looking up at him with unequalled happiness. He didn't say much and bit his lip when he mentioned being a 'momma' the human held his belly with both arms. "Thanks... I hope I will be."He replied,"I want to be a good parent."He looked up at the extensive greenhouse in the middle of a circular part of the castle, seeming to be the very center of the house, accompanied with it's own wildlife as well. "Wow.. Look at this place."His mouth opened in shock as he tilted his head back.
"I am guessing you would like it." Acrux shifted Caleb up on his left arm so he was sitting on his forearm, Caleb could put his arm on Acrux's shoulder for balance, and he could look at the garden better. "Let's move to the pavillion. The animals here are all gentle in nature, you could feed them if you want." He continued with his steady but large steps into the garden, crossing the small river and the shrubs. "I find it tranquil and peaceful here. This could be my favourite place on earth. I hope you like it here too, then ibcould put my 2 favourite things together to admire at the same time." Acrux added with a smile.
"I do."He nodded some, leaning into Acrux a bit as he wrapped his arms around his neck,"There's animals in your castle? Is it really that...large?"He asked for lack of a better word as he buried his fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck. The human smiled softly and pressed a kiss to the side of the dragons face,"It'll soon be, six of your favourite things, won't it?"He mentioned, running a hand over his middle, soon they would be parents, he looked out over the scenery with endless entertainment.
Acrux spared a hand to rub on the belly of Caleb's and nuzzled into his favourite human's head. "Yes that would be 6, and soon maybe more...." he murmurred into his face, his breath blowing up some of Caleb's fair hair.

"My castle is large... i have to have some place that could allow me to move aroubd even when I am in my dragon form. This is one of them." Sitting down with Caleb on his lap, Acrux summoned the animals by producing a peculiar sound. Soon, a doe peeked through the bush and came forward, with a few rabbits with their ears twitching following. They all eyed cautiously at the human.
His belly wiggled some with the slight movement of the eggs and Caleb looked down curiously as he watched Acrux's hand,"Did you feel that?"He asked and smiled as he held his wrist with both hands, pressing the others palm into his middle more in attempt to get that movement again. While the human looked up at the dragon some,"More? Soon?"He smiled shyly as he blushed darkly and nodded,"I'd like that. I'd want a big family from you."He said though looked solemn again when he thought about the letter upstairs torn up on the bed. Soon to be taken care of like the trash it was by one of the maids, he frowned some and looked away.

The human sat comfortably and hummed when he was held tight to the dragon's rumbling chest and watched as the animals began coming out of the woodwork. He watched simply and grinned again as he stayed silent, reaching out a hand carefully,"Hello beauties."
A bright smile broke through Acrux's face as he felt th3 movement as well. "Those are active little egglings! Strong, by how early they are wiggling already. Cant wait to be born and hatched, i guess. And I cant wiat to be producing even more cute little ones with my cute little mate." Acrux nuzzled Caleb's face with his nose, loving his mate's blush and missed the sadness crossing his face.

Miraculously Acrux took out a handful of carrots. He handed them to Caleb, letting him feed the animals on his palm. He saw the animals coming forward even xloser at the lure of the treats and smiled at the harmonious moment.
"That's the first time that's happened."Caleb grinned himself and kept the dark blush on his face as he looked down at his distended belly while he was nuzzled. The human grew nervous as the animals drew near, he wanted them to feel comfortable and stayed as stiff as a board as they fed from his palm. "Hello there."He murmured, using his other hand to reach out slowly and place it on top of the doe's head,"So pretty."
"Not as pretty as you." Acrux teased, though that wasnt really a lie. He did find Caleb exceedingly attractive. "Dont be afriad of scaring her, pat her gently. These animals are friendly, you wont cause them any discomfort." Acrux encouraged Caleb. He spared a hand to feed the rabbits, some of tbe bolder ones even jumped onto the outstretched paln of the dragon to snatch the carrots and started chewing it right on spot. Acrux ruffled Caleb's hair as they fed the animals, thoroughly emjoying the time.
After that day of even closer bonding between the two of them, Caleb seemed distracted even when he was with his lover around the castle. He had began walking again, though slowly of course due to his ever growing belly, though one day the growth seemed to stop. Leaving the human in a perpetual state of discomfort, a level where walking was painful and even laying down caused stress to him. The last few days of his pregnancy would have been much more comfortable if the letter which had come halfway through his gestation hadn't come at all.

It was late morning when Caleb struggled out of bed to shuffle heavily down to the lower areas of the castle where the kitchen and sitting room were. He knew Acrux had to be somewhere down there if he wasn't up were he had just been resting, the human looked completely out of it.
Acrux heard th3 thumping sound that was characteristically his human mate's steps, and he turned around with a smiile. "Feeling strong enough to the voyage down all by yourself Cici?" He turned and saw that look on Caleb and was instantly alarmed. He put down the knife where he had been chopping vegetables for Caleb and got to his lover, supporting gently his weight in front. "What is it? Cici? You have been looking off for quite some time now. What's wrong?" Acrux gently lifted Caleb up so that they were at the same eye level. "Is it because of the egglings? Is it something else?" Acrux had been in the dark, he knew that could be something with the lettee tgat came, which Caleb had appeared saddened after reading.
Caleb cradled the bottom of his belly carefully to keep the eggs from shifting too much, they had begun wiggling more and more lately, especially when he moved around. "Just about."He nodded in reply when his partner mentioned the voyage he had taken to get down here,"How do you know that this isn't just how I am usually?"He asked in reply, pouting when he was lifted up like a moody child, he held onto him and shook his head,"No... They're fine."He replied with a heavy sigh, he wanted something he knew he couldn't have, he wanted Acrux to hate him so he could run away without consequence. Though he knew that wouldn't happen. They were going to have a family. They were going to be happy. He didn't understand why this had to happen to him.
Acrux chuckled seeing Caleb's pout. He kissed Caleb on hsi face and smiled. "I dont remember you as a grumpy kind of person. Caleb... i dont know what's bothering you, but you should know you could tell me anything." Acrux didnt know how to make what's bothering Caleb to go away, but he would respect him and not press him into talking. He would let Caleb decide for himself when he would tell. He caressed the belly and felt around it, estimating for himself how many days it would be until the birth.
The human watched as the dragon felt over his belly and bit his lip slightly,"Human's are annoying."He said displeased by the turn of events that had happened in his home country after he left. "I was given to you to keep the peace in my village..."He stopped speaking after he's let that slip and swallowed nervously, his eyes turned sad and wet around his lashes. "They... Th-They..."He bit his lip again and rubbed his eyes as he leant into the dragon with a huff, more frustrated than anything as he went silent again.
Acrux gently rubbed Caleb's back, quietly supporting him. He didnt urge Caleb to speak up, just waited and showing him attention, letting him know he was lidstenkng and attentive to whatever he wsnted to say. He sighed lightly as he pressed the sobbing human into his chest, rubbing down on him. "You little human... what should I do with you...." he littered his sad face with little kisses, kissing his tears away.
Caleb never finished as he simply pressed himself into the dragon's chest with a heavy sigh, moving his hands downwards to cradle his low, hanging middle. He was riddled with stretch marks and the lumps of the eggs were obvious through the fabric of his gown while he didn't seek to hide his weight in any way. "Don't let me go."He replied, knowing what Acrux's views on him leaving were though always feeling reassured wgen he repeated it. "I love you."He murmured, sniffing softly and looking up at him a bit.
"No, I iwll never let you go. Not since the day we met, we are forever bonded together. See here? That's what marked our bonding." Acrux caressed Caleb's belly that was not smooth at all, even a bit alien like with the distinct curves of the eggs, but nonetheless it's what Acrux considered to be the most beautiful thing in the world. He had decided to make Caleb his mate, hr would be sharing with him his eternal life after he had birthed thr eggs. He had been lacing his food with his own blood, the first step of recognising him as his mate for life. "Please little one, dont ever forget that I am always thrre to be with you." He looked into Caleb's eyes with determination and love.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21