Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Dragon Lord's Sire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"Thank you. That is a very kind offer. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, I would like to stay here, with you. As long as there is someone in this place who knows of me, perhaps it would be wise to defer to your knowledge."
The man nodded. “Of course!” He was happy to have this very interesting company in his presence. It wasn’t every day a man fell from the stars.
"Thank you. You're very kind to let a stranger stay in your home. I promise not to be a burden to you." Ai Xiang said, and he gave a bow of gratitude to his host.
(Would we like to skip a small bit? I am running out of responses for this situation lmao)
(Got it)

Several days of being shown around the area later, and Ai Xiang was wondering if there was some way he could repay his human friend, he would like to do so. "Kaipo, I'm curious. Would you by any chance be interested in joining me today? I'd like to give you a chance to join me in my activities."
(Thanks!)

Kaipo was kind with the dragon man. He sheltered him and provided good, and he showed him around and explained how life was down here.
While the two are together Xiang asked him a question. “Oh sure! I’d love to” he said excitedly, ready to see anything he had to teach or show him.
"Is there something in particular you'd like to do with me?" Ai Xiang asked. "Actually, I may have an idea for something we could do."
Kaipo shrugged. What did dragon gods even do?
“Oh you do? What might that be?” He asks curiously.
"Follow me."" Ai Xiang said as he gave his new friend a soft smile. He led him outside and before Kaipo's eyes, he transformed into a dragon. His body was true to a typical depiction of dragons of the far East. He had no wings, and his body was long. His akin to branches, no wings, and yet he was capable of flying in the air. His scales were an iridescent white, reflecting faint rainbows in the soft light of the early morning. His mane and hair upon his tail were the same dark blue as his “human” form, and they looked resplendent as they blew in the gentle wind. His claws and teeth were positively sharp, and looked as though they could very easily match any sword brought against them. His scales, beautiful as they were, also looked absurdly tough, more than enough to guard him from whatever a man could throw at him.

Ai Xiang looked to Kaipo, and bent down before the now much smaller man. He briefly motioned for him to climb onto him, with the intention of allowing him to see the world from the sky.
The man followed his dragon friend out to the yard where he transformed. Kaipo was Taken aback by the creature before him. He was HUGE! He had never seen an animal this large in his life, a admired the shining scales and flowing mane. It was a beautiful creature. He didn’t know what to say for a second.

He stares up and up to the dragon’s eyes, and caught onto his motion. “Get on?” He asked softly. He pauses for a moment, then steps forward to climb the mountain of dragon. He struggled a bit in the slippery scales but finally made it onto his back. Not the most comfortable with the tough scales. He laughed a bit, seeming like an excited child riding on someone’s shoulders. He was so high up and he wasn’t even flying yet.
Carefully, Ai Xiang took off from the ground and began soaring through the sky, making sure to go slow enough that Kaipo wouldn't risk falling, and flew higher and higher, to where the view was breathtaking. The ground seemed so far away, but Ai Xiang wasn't afraid, and he wanted to ensure that Kaipo was so enthralled by their flight that he wouldn't have time to feel scared.
He man held his breath during the take off. He clung tightly to the dragon’s neck and mane. He could barely breath- in fact he was holding his breath. Soon he was able to relax and enjoy the view. He had never seen anything like this before. The view was absolutely beautiful. He scanned the ground, taking it all in with a big dumb smile on his face.
Ai Xiang flew downward, toward a river, and flew close to the water's surface, close enough that Kaipo could reach out and skim his fingers along the river as they flew. Then it was back up into the sky, flying alongside a flock of birds.
He gasped as they plummeted towards the ground, but soon flew against the water. He dragged his fingers through the river, feeling the cold water splashing by. Soon they were back in the sky and he once again admired the view from so many feet in the sky.
Ai Xiang was happy to hear that Kaipo was enjoying himself. They continued flying for a time, until Ai Xiang remembered that the human still had to tend to his crops yet today. So he brought them back to Kaipo's home, and let the human disembark before shifting back into his his bipedal form. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." Ai Xiang said with a smile.
The man was slightly worried as they came in for a landing, but it went well and both of them were safe. He slid off of the dragon, wobbling for a second on the ground. “I did! I’ve never experienced anything like that before,” Kaipo said with a dazed look across his face. He barely noticed when his dragon friend shifted back to his more human like form.
"I'm glad you had so much fun." Ai Xiang said with a smile. "It looks like now you're behind on your chores, though. I'm sorry about that; that's my fault. Please, let me help you with your crops today."
Kaipo had so much fun that he brushed away the lateness of his chores. “It’s alright!” He smiled at the offer of help though. “Sure, if you’d like to help! I can show you what to do,” he said. It was mostly weeding and watering.
It had been millennia since Ai Xiang had done chores such as this, and the feeling of doing something one might consider normal was refreshing. The dragon made quick work of the weeds while Kaipo watered. "Is that all that needs to be done?" He asked.
The chores went by SO fast with Kaipo’s dragon friend helping. He made sure to water every section of the field. He wouldn’t want any of the precious crops to wilt or wither away due to a lack of water. While he did that, his friend weeded it. He wasn’t fast and careful to get all of the troublesome weeds.

Soon the pair had finished. “We’re done! Thank you for your help.” He was very pleased to have finished this fast. He wiped some sweat from his brow. The only chore left was to go to the village to pick up a few things, but that could be kept on hold until the next week. “Would you like to eat? I’m sure you’re hungry after all that work.”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5