Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Dragon Lord's Sire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ai Xiang nodded as he listened to Kaipo's explanation. "I see. It's a shame you don't have any of these animals, I'm very curious about them now." Ai Xiang set the chicken on the ground and watched it wander off. "Are chickens the only livestock animals you humans have? I'm asking too many questions, aren't I?"
“I used to have a pet dog a long time ago, but it died.” He said. He watched the chicken scuttle away and start pecking at the ground in search of food.
“There are other livestock animal, this is one,” he pointed at the single cow. “This animal provides milk!”
He smiled when he asked if he was asking too many questions. “Not at all.”
"Everything about this world has been so very fascinating to me so far. I'd like to see all I can before it's time for me to return to my kingdom." Ai Xiang said.
Kaipo nodded. It was kind of fun to show him animals and how things worked around here!
“I’ll show you all that I can,” he told him. His smile faltered a little when he mentioned leaving. After being alone for so long, he had become attached to his new friend.
"I think I might miss this place once I'm gone." Ai Xiang admitted. "It's nice to be someplace where I'm not the Dragon Lord, but simply a man."
Kaipo nods. “Well when you do return to your people, you’re always welcome to visit back with me,” he offered with a small smile.
The life of a farmer was very simple and satisfying compared to a great king.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5