Mpreg Central

Full Version: Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(No priblem! I've been gone mysrlf LOL)

Rex groaned loud with the tip of his member swallowed in thr warmth that was his mate. He had to suppress his urge to just thrusy in. It was very tempting, and Rex's member quickly filled out. It gradually stretched Lee's lovely lips as he got further stinulated. He held Lee's head, just held him.lightly, hoping to.guide him but not force himself too deep inside the incredible warmth. As alpha his member was large - huge even, and if he let himself loose too much, he would have shoved too deep into Lee causing.him to gag..... whcih he didnt want, did he?

SnowWolf

Lee kept going deeper and deeper,rex 'suggestion' was enough he needed to go further. his hand begin rubbing sensual the alpha's genitalia along with with tail.

caught in the emotion of the moment, Lee didnt notice his nose and jaw pushing forward, forming his wolf white muzzle around Rex shaft, completely swallowing it and now sucking with his wolf tongue.
The teeth of Lee also sharpened as he shifted, grazing rex's shaft and the alpha whined. He opened his eyes to see Lee almost shifting now and flicked his sensitive nose, which had turned pinkish at the tip while his muzzle slowly jutted forward. It was enough to startle Lee awake and eh quickly rescused his member, still hissing. The graze was light, and didn't draw blood but it was enough to make Rex painful.

SnowWolf

Lee pull his muzzle away from Rex member, he suddenly realized his wolf nose pop out but the rest of his form stayed in. Instinctively, Lee touch his belly, hoping to feel his little ones and make sure they were alright. 'heartbeats...1...2...3......4 ouff' lee though to himself.

''Im sorry honey, i didn't notice my muzzle coming out a-nd oh god this feels weird to speak with'' he said nervous and a bit ashamed of not controlling his libido.
Rex had dropped to the floor and once the wave of pain receded, he smiled, giggled, and then outright laughed at the scene they made. He shook his head, still smiling. "I should have known this would happen...." He looked up at Lee and pulled him down so he would sit on teh floor like he did, his moves slightly staggered by how he was holding his belly. "You still lack the epxereince to control...." He said and scratched Lee under his chin and got the halfwolf purriing.

SnowWolf

Lee blushes in embarrassment at his lack of control but still tried to smile despite the situation '' i guess i try to bit more than i can chew hehe''

His tail wag and feathered Rex private part ''i hope I didn't damaged your baby making machine'' said Lee while sticking his tongue out in cheekiness.
"Hmm do you wanna try it? I thought you would make for a perfect test subject ...." Rex gave Lee a toothy smile and stroked his face, his thumb over his lovely blush. Pulling him forward, he caught his teasing tail and planted a hand on his peachy bottom, fondlign with the root of it where the fluffy tail stemmed from his tailbone, his little snowy wolf whimpering at the sensation as the blush spread from his face to his neck.

SnowWolf

'' ooohhh, i like where this is going dear, keep going'' said lee, getting into what Rex was suggesting. He wasn't sure why he was so horny after a painful full moon,or his pregnant hormone kicking in, but he wasnt complaining at the moment.
Rex had been hearing tales about pregnant omega having a raging hormonal phase, where his body was telling him to welcome his alpha's cock - both to provide the developing fetus with the stabilizing effect of alpha scent, and also to stretch his opening so he wouldn't be in the risk of tearing later. Afterall, alpha cocks were (in)famously large, and it would properly prepare omegas with what's to come during the birth.

Rex stroked and teasingly rubbed against the wet opening of Lee. His omega was starting to lubricate himself in response to the alpha's arousal.

SnowWolf

Lee opening started leaking lubricating fluid, the rubbing sensation made him moan in pleasure and wanting more from the big alpha despite the size that was incoming.His tail began rubbing the lower part of his Alpha massive 'tail'.

''oh my your quite the big bad wolf dear, how a big guy like you was alone before old me 'came' around'' manage to say lee between his heavy breathing and sensual moaning.
Rex smirked. "How did you know I am 'alone'...." he smiled. rex had been the most eligible alpha around, but the community of werewolves was simply too small, and all the other omegas that he knew of weren't suitable matches. He had his fun time around, but never did it cross his mind that he wanted tos ettle down with any one of them. "i dunno... perhaps it was fate. I always thought i would meet 'the one' sooner or later...." he murmured, getting more serious this time, and nibbled Lee's fluffy ears. His free hand roamed over his torso, lingering especially long on his sensitive underbelly, and teased the omega long enough his legs went weak.

SnowWolf

''Then i got lucky then hehe'' giggle Lee as he sunk into the Alpha chest, pressing his firm belly against him. A foreign sensation made him jump in surprise as it seemed to him hit from the inside him and Rex.

''oh my god, i-i-i think it kicked. *sensation came back* it does ! quick feel it before it stops'' said lee beaming in excitment
"Hmmm...?" Rex was at first confused. "W-what?!" He opened his eyes wide when he realsied what Lee was tlaking about, and quickly pressed his hands on his bulging belly. He wasn't 5 months yet, but the babies were already kicking. It made Rex's heart swelled up in pride. Their pups surely had to be very strong to be able to kick so early on. "Oh my god... Lee? You are really a great momma... very good at nurturing pups." He teased him, but it was indeed proof that Lee was an excellent bearer.

SnowWolf

the kicking caught him by surprise especially so soon, meaning they will be extremely strong and he will get huge but it made Lee happy to know they were healthy.
He couldn't get the image out of his mind of the day he will hold them in his arm post-birth.

''i cant wait to meet them'' manage lee before tearing up by the emotion.
"You wouldn't have to wait long... and by that tiem you probably would be so annoyed by their nonstop wailings you probably wanted to just stuff them back into your belly." Rex smiled and teased Lee, but still gently wiped away the pearly tears roling donw his mate's face. It made his eyes looked glassy, and his ears twitched from how emotional he was feeling - all of which made Rex even more loving of the adroable omega.

He wasn't sure if the mood was entirely lost, but Rex would be fine either way. Feeling the first kick was fulfilling enough to make his day.

SnowWolf

after a long moment of silence, enjoying their first moment as a family, lee broke the silence staring at the Alpha '' sorry if we ruined the moment, i couldn't keep it for myself and not tell you''
"of course.. no problem. I am very glad to have this as a replacement.. it's truly amazing." the alpha shook his head telling Lee not to worry about it. His smile was gentle and hhe was kissing Lee to console his omega. "You are already teh most amazing thing for me. And our 4 little cuties."

SnowWolf

The young omega blushes like he never did before, feeling full of life and proud of his new role in life and feeling blessed to stumble upon a great alpha and a healthy litter incoming. '' and your the best thing for me too and you are the best daddy they could ask for '' replied lee, resting his head on Rex chest.
They chuckled against each other making the sweetest pair of couple there could be. They spend teh whole day tryign to capture moments of the pups' fussing, but they were having no luck and eventually concluded the pups must have been exhausted by that first kick.

A few weeks past and Lee was getting big. For quadruplets, he was growing almost like 4x speed . The ears and tail fo Lee also felt even softer, like the pregnancy hormornes were working on them as well.

SnowWolf

As much as lee wanted to keep wearing his normal clothes, his size rendered that impossible has he steadily began wearing more appropriate maternity clothing but also ordered a few outfit to please and surprise Rex in more intimated moment.

The alpha 'obsession' with his permanent wolf ear and tail were always welcome, every stroke made his spine tickle with a warm and fuzzy feeling that made him melt every time.

The more embarrassing part for him was the development of his breast. he was expecting he would feed the children somehow but he never expected it would make him shop for bra's since he can only wear baggy shirt for so long before it star showing like his bulging baby bump.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13