Mpreg Central

Full Version: Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
that patch of white hair ruffled agains the alpha wolf's abdomen, which had been brushed against intercessantly by his big belly already. rex growled and further thrusted into Lee, his arousal making his cock gradually grew in size, getting longer, deeper, creating different and unexpected sensation on Lee everytime he plunged himself deep in the omega. He moved his hands further back to knead on his snowy bottom, sinking his fingers into that 2 globes of lovely flesh and spread them wider apart for his monster cock.

SnowWolf

The fur spread across his now thick leg, his mate massive member is now stretching Lee rear as he tries to hold his climax back , wanting the moment last longer. indistinctly lee began rubbing his right breast, releasing it from his dress. he never saw his mate member swell so much, this was a pleasant surprise and wondered how big he could get if they keep going.

''yyeeess just a bit more....you big wolf make mama big and pretty''

lee still haven't notices his fur now covering his thigh and his feet turn into smaller version of his wolf form, strangely leaving top part of his body in human form.
Rex was feeling more fur on his thighs, but mostly he just thought it was his mate's tail. It was until his palm got into contact with a whole butt of fur. "Hey momma control yourself... stop that wolf from coming...." He said that and tried to sit up further, which changed his angle again and with a yelp from Lee, he had located that sweetspot and that overwhelming pleasure actually had the omega's turning process stopped. He was too busy trembling in pleasure, even his eyes rolled back as he whimpered loud and long in his first orgasm of the night.

SnowWolf

Lee couldn't here his mate as rex finally hit his sweet spot, making scream in pleasure '' im almost there, just a bit more please !'' shouted the omega in pure ecstasy and barely in control of himself as his subconscious stop the changes from affecting his body above his leg, leaving his belly and anything above to stay human and keep the young safe.
Rex thrusted so hard into the omega above him the whole bed squeaked. He was getting.feral and his member had thickened so much he was strerching Lee to his limit. It was luxky alphas were unlikely to knot when they werent in rut or while the omega was in heat, or he would definitely tear Lee. He nudged harshly into that sweetspot he had been chasing and lengthened the omega's orgasm as he squealed in such high pirch like a pup. He stroked his furred legs and hummed, lingering his hands along the area where human flesh met wolvish fur.

SnowWolf

Finally Lee came and hard, a small river of sexual fluid splashed on rex mid section and his his own penis came too, shooting the bed sheet. The omega fell on his back on the bed, exhaust but at the height of sexual satisfaction. '' ....*heavily breathing* Oooohhhh...that's how you please your mistress...you big sexy wolf'' purred Lee
"But that's not done with the big sexy wolf yet...." rex smirked and started another round of thrusting. With each thrust, fluid squirted out from Lee as the omega collasped on him. He would thrust him tirelessly, until the omrga was begging for him to end and release him from this neverending pleasure

SnowWolf

''oooohhhhh'' moan lee in a mixture of pleasure and pain as his hole felt tired and already filled with cum. His tail wrap firmly against the Alpha's member, jerking it ''let me help you big boy''
Rex groaned at the foriegn sensation of his tail wrapped around him. He growled and flipped Lee over, his huge cock slamming into him even deeper as the omeag seemed to squirt endlessly, but with the added friction from the tail, he was soon losing it. His whole conscious was now to drive his pregnant omega into another orgasm so that they would lost in this ecstasy together.

SnowWolf

The intense pounding into his bulls eye zone was driving the omega wild, moaning and sweating like a waterfall. Now both of his want were rubbing his 'd' size breast , now completely expose to Rex eyes to see. He never expected the maid charm to work so well but he was happy his mate love it so much and it gave him ideal for next time.

Lee couldn't hold it much longer, his inner legs were begging to release and they began to cramp '' oh please, let it all out ! make me the sexy momma !'' howl lee, you could hear the wolf side of him in the back of his voice.
Rex growled in response to his omega. "My momma... my very owns sexy monmy fillled with my babies...." he dipped his head down to suckle on one side of his breasts and continued pouning into Lee until he could feel an incredibly tight clecnh on his cock induced by a violent orgasm hitting his omega, and he, too, deposited his seeds so deep within his "pregnant maid" he had his belly filling out even more, his maid's dress stretched very tight agaibst his midsection.

SnowWolf

The intense pounding, his belly being overfilled with his alpha seed's and his suckling his generous breast still in development, Lee couldn't hold it any longer as he howled his orgasm , even stronger than his first time coming as a werewolf. A splash of lub came down on Rex sex like a water balloon has been pop. As a cherry on the sexy sundae his breast produce their first squirt of milk at that instant, shooting straight in rex mouth.
(hey sorry for the delay)

Holding Lee's trembling body, Rex suckled greedily on his breast. He cupped his breast in his hand. He was quite amazed by how much Lee was lactating already, with the pups still not here, there was enough in his D cups that served a few large gulps of Rex.

Of course, the alpha then turned to the other side, his cock still thrusting his last few times with Lee's canal milking the last drops of his seeds. His suckling pushed Lee to another wave of pleasure and another huge splash of warm fluid come from depe within his canal.

SnowWolf

Lee lay in bed totally wasted, splashing liquid from multiple part and yet he's never felt this good. He never felt so good, his mate just screw him in into ecstasy , a belly full of his pup growing inside him and now feeding him only a mother can do.

he gently comb his alpha's hair as he drink his milk from his breast ''good boy you deserved a little reward, momma gonna feed you now ''.
Rex smiled into his suckling. Sparing a hand down, he caressed the big, round belly of Lee's that seemed to have been even more bloated after their session, no doubt fillied up with his seeds as his member still squirted its seed intercessantly. He hummed in approval with what Lee had said, and when he had exhausted the supply, he laid his head on Lee's chest like a little baby, and nuzzled his face between his breasts. "Yea... my mommmy love me so much, I am a lucky little boy." He smiled and rubbed his lovely curvy body, revelling in the magical moment right after a satsifying lovemaking.

SnowWolf

With one hand Lee stroke his mate hair gently and the other he couldn't help but to firm rub the alpha's erm....buns while enjoying they firm form and sensation. If heaven had a sensation, what just happen between him and his mate was the closest thing if not it. A loving mate, a belly full of his pup and soft fur to play with, yeah it felt heavenly.
(Hey i am sorry for th3 slow reply lately. I had changed jobs and LOL not getting the sparetime i used to have)

They laid there some more and Rex started stroking snd teasing Lee's furry legs. The outlook should be strabge, but it surprisingly suited the young male. It certianly got him less agile. The shorter legs of his wolf form was hard to balance on, especially with his belly weighing heavily in front of him. Rex got into a playfil mode. He dragged Lee onto his legs,just wantibg to see how his pregnant mate would cope with this semi form chaning - preferably just wobble like a toddler and fall into his open arms.

SnowWolf

Lee almost fell forward when putting his pregnant weight on his Wolf leg, but instead of falling into his mate arm he manage to find somewhat of a balance while trying to balance the weight of his belly and breast vs his plump rear. '' ooohhh dear.....next time your the one getting fill to the brim '' said lee cheekly , obviously proud of his balanced achievement
Rex chuckled at how his pregnant mate found his balance. "Hmm i thought you handled this remarkably well! I am looking frward to seeing how you manage this precarious balance when you gets even bigger... not only here." He rubbed his belly from the bottom of it. "Here." He then moved to cup his breasts. "But also here." He groped his bottom and shook the 2 globes on flesh that was made even cuter with it being fur covered.

SnowWolf

''oohh im sure i can manage with you around'' said lee as he grope his mate private pair and rub them gently. Walking with his werewolf leg felt nice but he couldn't shake the feeling his body was trying to tell him something plus the fear of loosing control of the wolf and harm his young began to dawn on him.

''hey Rex....do changing and keeping those changes normal for a pregnant omega ?''
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13