Mpreg Central

Full Version: Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"Ngh...y-yeah. Growth spurt." he grunted. He went from just being fat to roughly 5 months pregnant with a singke kid in mere minutes. His stomach firmed up nicely too, giving him that distinct look. "Well then...if that's how it's gonna be..." he said to himself in brokens entences, stroking his tummy gently.
Lucas watched with eyebrows raised while his belly started to round out. “W.. wow..” he blushed a little, and then reached over to rub his tummy. “That was kind of, hot,” he laughed nervously. “You look good with a belly,” he said happily.
Gabe blushed a little, holding Lucas' hand. "Thanks. I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this for the next 6 months, huh?" he shrugged, tugging his shirt back down as it started to ride up.
Luke nodded and squeezed Gabe’s hand. “We’ll manage,” he said cheerfully.
He gently rubbed his thumb on Gabe’s hand and leaned over to give him another kiss.
A sharp and hard kick in huge belly ruined the kiss. He pulled away and groaned, trying to rub his tummy and calm the babies. He could barely reach the spots that they kicked the most so he just sat there while his big belly moved uncontrollably.
Gabriel jerked back and rushed over to calm the kids down. "Sh-sh-sh-shhhhh..." he said softly while rubbing that enormous tum. "You'll be out soon. I promise." he cooed, kissing his gut once.
Luke and Gabe rubbed his giant belly together, trying to calm the restless kids. He sighed happily while feeling Gabe give his tummy some kisses and rubs. “Before I know it, I’ll probably be three years pregnant,” he said with a small sigh, stroking his belly. He watched as his oversized belly trembled and buldged out with the kicks and movements of the children and how they rolled from one side of the other. He held his belly the best he could with his hands.
Gabe smiled as the children started to settle down, standing back up and stretched out his arms. "That's the old Gabe touch working its magic!" he chuckled. "So! What do you wanna do today?"
Luke giggled and nodded. “They like your voice I’m guessing. Mine not as much,” he laughed softly.
“Hmm.. I’m not sure, my love.” He said, knowing what he could do was limited because of how hugely pregnant he was.
Gabe swung his legs up and over Luke's head & the couch, landing beside him. "Perhaps a movie marathon & chill?" he suggested, pulling his lover close, putting the preggo's head to his shoulder.
Luke happily watched as Gabe moved onto the couch to sit behind him. He leaned against his loving boyfriend. He pressed a kiss against his neck before fully settling next to him. “Ooh a movie marathon! Maybe we should watch a scary one?” He giggled.
"Why not? Probably scare you so bad, you wet yourself in both ways!" he laughed, flicking through the DVD collection to his side.

The following trimester started getting to Gabe. His gut inflated to the point he looked full term with quints, with his legs and waist thickening out as time went along. In the end, he scrapped loose shirts and wore a white vest over his taut, now active belly. Even he started struggling to move, but seemed to take it well. In the middle of the living room, he started doing stretches.
Over the next few months Gabe had gotten much bigger. He now waddles around the house with a huge belly. Luke was pleased to see him like this. At the moment, Luke was playing a little game on his phone when he noticed his lover doing stretches in the living room. He happily watched that instead of the game.
Since a few months had passed, Luke has gotten bigger as well.
Gabe took deep breaths every 10 seconds during his stretches, often signifying a change in position. He seemed content, even with a hefty belly that squirmed almost constantly. He looked over at Luke - or more like his belly - with a smile as he sensed his gaze.
Luke quietly watched him, his eyes on that round belly. He started blushing, though, when Gabe caught him staring. He shyly smiled back and waved playfully. He slowly stroked his belly with one hand.
Gabe soon finished up his stretches and stood up quickly, his tum lightly jiggling from the speed. He then got up close to Luke and pressed their bellies together, stroking the considerably larger one with both hands. "God, you nevee cease to be cute." he giggled.
Luke was pleased to see his lover come close to sit next to him. He looked down as their bellies pressed into each other, smiling softly. “You’re cute too,” he purred. “You look good with this belly,” he gently pressed a hand over Gabe’s belly,
Gabe blushed in return, gently groping Luke's gut whilst his got touched too. Though not as strong just yet, large kicks pushed up against Gabe's belly, enough to be seen on the surface. "Too bad I'm not as big as you~." he winked, playfully draping himself over that immense belly.
Luke playfully jiggled Gabe’s belly to get the babies to move, the way Gabe would do to him.
“What would we do if we were both big like fhis?” He wondered allowed, pointing at his belly. He was happy to see Gabe leaning against his huge belly, and gently brushed his fingers through his hair.
"Guess we'd have to hire a maid." Gabe shrugged, cooing as his tum got jiggled by his boyfriend. A big foot pushed out against his front after the shaking, showing that it was either happy to see it's daddy - or furious that it had such a rude awakening. "Heh. They're taking after you!" he laughed, him too trying to get Luke's babies to kick.
He laughed at the little kicks of Gabe’s babies. “Daddy is sorry for waking you,” he purred, rubbing Gabe’s tummy.
He smiled at the thought of a maid. “That would make things easier, hm?” He laughed slightly. Luke’s belly began to tremble, and soon his babies were kicking too. “Nng..”
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5