Mpreg Central

Full Version: Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Gabe poked and tickled the mountainous bulges that pushed up from Luke's belly, not too bothered if he git kicked in the face or not. "Maybe this'll *kick*start your birth!" he laughed, playing with those stubblrn children in Luke.
Luke happily rested against the couch while Gabe rubbed and played with his tummy.
“Maybe so! I can’t wait till they’re out and we can see what they’re like,” he gushed happily. He paused for a moment though. “Although I’d miss this belly,” he said patting it gently.
"Doesn't mean we can't try again~." he winked, kissing the individual limbs of Luke's children. Though whilst he did, Gabe's gut gurgled and tightened - the 5th growth spurt this week. He slid off Luke and bent over while standing. It was a BIG surge this time, his belly hardly looking possible by the end. He certainly looked due with...sonething at least, if not overdue. His gut twitched and a distinctively large bulge pushed through his skin. There was no way he looked 6 months pregnant with ANYTHING at that stage.
He laughed softly. “Goos point..” he smiled as Gabe pressed kisses all over his tummy. He watched him slide away. “What’s wrong, love?” He asked. He reached out and places a hand against Gabe’s belly while it grew
Gabe placed both hands on his underbelly, clearly struggling to stay upright. "...How much more does my body want me to grow?" he said quietly to himself, his own brood kicking up a fuss.
“Well baby, you have ten kiddos in there,” he said, gently rubbing the growing belly.. luke looked alightly concerned about his partner.
It took a while before Gabriel's growth came to a full stop. His gut looked painfully tight and thin, his babies finally ceasing their movements for the time being. With a sigh, Gabe sat on the floor, his womb atop his lap.
Luke watched him sit on the floor, belly weighing him down. “Do you feel alright, my love?” He asked softly.
"Yeah, just...heavy." he sighed, stroking as much of his sides as he could. "Although...I'm starting to doubt I just have 10 in there now."
“If this keeps up, you’ll be as big as me in no time,” he said, slightly worried. “Maybe you should go back to the clinic,” he suggests, looking at his belly.
Gabe nodded and stretched both his arms and legs before attempting to stand back up. Though, his kids weren't too happy with that idea, kicking as hard as they could in protest.
Luke wanted to help him up, but obviously he couldn’t due to his huge tummy.
“Careful- don’t stand up so fast!” He worried. His eyes dropped down to his belly. Gabe’s babies squirmed and kicked and Luke bit his lip, feeling bad for his lover.
Gabe quickly stopped and stayed on his knees, his heels digging into his bottom. "Then what do I do?! I can't stay like this forever!" he wailed, rubbing and shushing his tum to try and calm his babies down.
“Just.. calm down. Take a deep breath, and try to get up a little slower,” Luke spoke softly. “I’m sorry, baby.” He felt terrible seeing Gabe stressing like this and so badly wanted to get up and help him.
Gabe took a deep breath and lifted himself to his feet as carefully and slowly as he could. He clearly struggled as he took small steps and a lot of effort to get up without going too quick. And even as he stood up, his belly jiggled and sloshed audibly once he was upright, the babies' kicking dropping to a more tolerable level.
Luke let out a breath of relief when Gabe was able to get up without a big issue. “Do you feel okay, love?” He asked softly. He noticed his babies calming down slightly, so at least Gabe wouldn’t be super uncomfortable for the moment.
"Not really. I'm scared." he sighed, stroking his belly. "Can your dad drive me up to the clinic? I don't think I can walk there any more." he asked, clearly tired and stressed out.
“Yea of course I’ll call him right now..” he fumbles with his phone for a minute and then picks his dad out of the contacts lis. He gave him the details about what was going on, and then he said he’d come right away. “He’ll be here in ten,” he said.
Gabe smiled in relief at that. "Oh, thank you so much!" he said with great enthusiasm, hugging his lover.

Luke's dad made it as promised and drove him to the clinic, obviously helping him inside and waited for his turn. And despite the situation, Jack was perturbed by the pregnant man's size, squeamish at the sight of his active children.
Luke happily hugged back Gabe and pressed a kiss against him. “You’re welcome, baby,” he said softly. “You’ll be okay.” He gently nuzzled him.

Jack came on time and quietly drove Gabe to the hospital, slightly disturbed at the sight of Gabe and how huge he was. He didn’t comment on it but was concerned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5