Mpreg Central

Full Version: A maze (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alex awoke in a place he had not gone to sleep, there was grass under his body- water rushing near him, everything was blurry as he pushed himself up and had a good look around. He let out a groan rubbing his head. There was something very strange about this place an energy that seemed to surround it when he realized he didn't have the slightest clue of where he was he called out

"HELLO!?"

He yelled but got no answer in return. Alex had board solders, he was slightly muscular with brown hair and green eyes, he wasn't in the best shape but certainly- he wasn't in bad shape either. he was dressed in a suit, he had been headed home from work but he was covered in dirt now- he tried to focus, there had to be some way out of this, it was just some kind of stupid joke right?

Alex didn't know what he was here for, they were lab rats of sorts, to be studied and watched among they many mythical creatures that lurked the maze. Already, he had something growing inside of him, something he was unaware of but it would likely make its self-known soon. It had been placed inside him before he was set lose into the maze along with the other test subject.
Jace jumped a little when he heard someone shout "HELLO". He sat up and looked around, surprised to be surrounded by green. He stood and brushed dirt off himself biting his lip a little. Have was short in regards to average height, he was thin and had black hair and dark blue eyes that resembled the colour of sapphires. His stomach felt a bit off but he wasn't sure why "H-Hello?" He called out, a little quieter than the other person shaking a little. All he recalled was him heading home from his uni class and then nothing.
"OVER HERE!" Alex yelled, "Keep talking I'll find you!" he muttered and began heading for the sound he found dead end after dead end but after a bit turned a corner and was able to find Jace. By this time- he was starting to feel a bit strange he hadn't noticed the way his belly had pushed out or the weird feeling. "I'm just happy to see another person- I was starting to think I was just talking to my own echo or something man- do you know what this place is? Where we are?
Jace but his lip looking around, glad that there was someone as lost as him "I don't know, it's some sort of maze but I have no idea how we got here, all I remember is walking home from my class" he said worriedly and chewed on his lip lightly. He wrapped his arms around himself shaking a little as he looked around.
"Yeah and I was just headed home from work- I don't know what happened I just ended up here. I woke up in the center of the maze- So we should look for a way out, or at least some shelter or food I don't know but something right? It was getting dark now- maybe the days were shorter, or perhaps they had been here longer then they thought. "Don't worry- will find a way out of here- ok?"
Have nodded and smiled gently at the other man "My names Jace....by the way" he said quietly. "Um....maybe you could boost me up and I'll see if I can see over the top of the maze and direct us out that way?" He said scratching his arms anxiously looking around. The maze looked so thick, if he wasn't in this situation he would have even thought it had been made with some sort of magic. He reached out touching the hedge which almost felt solid it was that thick.
"Ah Jace? I'm Alex nice to meet you." He said quietly. There was a pause as he considered the boy's suggestion but then he nodded. "Sure- I'll see if I can. "He bent down holding out his hands. "Here step up, Don't worry- I won't drop you or anything ok?" He smiled reassuringly as he prepared to lift Jace to the top of the hedge. If it worked he would find it to be more like a wall and solid enough to stand atop of. There were miles of more hedges just like this one, and a clear exit could not be seen.
Jace held onto his shoulders before being boosted up. He looked around as he grabbed onto the hedge before dropping back down carefully biting his lip "I can't see any way out of here, maybe I should boost you up, you may have better eyesight than me?" He asked rubbing his neck lightly
Alex shook his head. "I say we pick a direction, walk and try again. We can try making the walls with something and will see if we can peer over the wall again in a bit. Joke or not, I think we might be stuck here for awhile so we need to figure out what to do. We don't know what kind of place this is wor why we're here." Alex had grown up in the country so he was good with resources and stuff. He only got an office job after moving to the city a few years ago.
Jace bit his lip before pulling his jumper off. He bit in to pull out a thread "Whoever is playing this joke on us owes me $20 for this sweater" he muttered as he pulled a thread out "This should do right?" He smiled gently and tied the end to some of the maze.

(So what are they having? Or are they having different things? And how long are they pregnant for and that?)
(that is a good question- I was thinking overnight so sometime the following day they make shelter, camp and then sometime the next day end up in labor. I was thinking for the first one it could be the same thing whoever did this would want to see how they function under the same circumstances so maybe a dragon? An egg, maybe it hatches before it's born?)

"Perfect," Alex muttered with a small smile. He led them on knowing they had a long night ahead of them. After walking for a long time Alex found them shelter in an old shack. It looked like some sort of garden shed and had tools and such to suggest the same thing. It wasn't much, but it would keep them warm for the night and away from anything that might be lurking out in the maze.
(Sounds good to me, should they be given a potion or something so they aren't in labour at the same time?)

Jace rubbed his arms a little, shivering slightly now that he had no jumper. He sighed in relief as they entered the shack. He looked around it for food, he was absolutely starving. "Bingo!" He said as he found half a loaf of bread and some jam. He brought it over to Alex and sat down on the floor "Dinner is served" he said dramatically and grinned at him
(probably yeah- I might have an idea. do you want a sort of vilian like we had before?)

Alex took the bread and spread jam across it, honestly, he hadn't realized how hungry he was until now. There was also water thankfully. It felt like they had been walking forever this would be a nice little rest before morning when they had to figure everything out. Maybe he would awake to find it had all be some sort of strange dream, or maybe, he would just be back here. Alex ate in mostly silence unsure of what to say to Jace. He slid his jacket off and handed it to Jace before bed. "We should both get some rest." Alex barricaded the door with a nearby shovel before leaning back against the wall. Nothing was going to get in here tonight.
(Yeah, if you want, sounds good :) )

Jace blushed a little as he was handed the jacket "Here, we'll share it, like a blanket to rest with" he said sitting fairly close to Alex. He laid his head back and let out a breath. "I can't believe how exhausting just walking was" he muttered running his hands over his face and smiled gently over at Alex "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be out of here tomorrow"
The following morning, they would wake up to someone in the shed, it wasn't clear how they got in because the shovel was still against the door. The man stood with a vile in his hand staring between the two he seemed to be deciding something. He didn't wake them but Alex was the first to notice he jumped quickly pushing himself back against the wall even further. "Who- who are you? what the fuck is going on?"
Jace woke suddenly hearing Alex move. He looked at him confused for a moment before looking across the room and gasping as he saw the man. He saw a vile in his hand and instantly felt sick to his stomach. He stood up quickly pressing himself against the wall a bit, waiting for an answer to Alex's questions
Alex's belly had grown during the night he looked pregnant and if Jace looked he would quickly find that he to looked like he was carrying a child. it was strange that it had happened so fast. He didn't he realize it until he felt the weight around his middle. He held the vile out to Alex. "Drink." the man muttered. "it's for your own good trust me, there is only one of me, I won't be able to assist you both at the same time to drink it." It clearly wasn't a question but rather a command. When Alex refused he grabbed him by the jaw and forced the liquid down him.
Jace looked worriedly at Alex but was frozen when he saw both their stomachs and listened to what the man had said "I'm sorry...assist us with what?" He said, his eyebrows pulling up in worry as he moved to Alex's side "Are you okay?" He asked quietly touching his arm gently
Alex coughed a few times looking at Jace. "It will begin soon, not long and you'll deliver the babies. The man seemed to smirk slightly watching them both for their reaction. "I'm curious, to see how all of this will go. Nothing like this has been done before but I think we've got it. A dragon-human hybrid It will be interesting that's for sure. Come on, you can feel it, can't you?"
Jace swallowed roughly looking at Alex, trying to keep a brave face before looking back at the man "I don't know what sort of test this is or if you're human or what the hell is happening but we're both clearly male, we aren't the reproducing gender" he said standing in front of Alex a bit glaring at the man "And dragons aren't real so I have no idea what you think you're doing you mad scientist but you're clearly insane!"
Pages: 1 2 3