Mpreg Central

Full Version: Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Martin gasped loudly on that first initial thrust, his fingers quickly moving to wrap around the headboard so he didn't move up that high - a few times when he and Ezra had fucked in the past, Martin often times left with several bumps on the top of his head; clearly he had learned his lesson from those teenaged moments.

As soon as Ezra started viciously slamming into Martin, the screams started up and he had to shoot one hand down to Ezra's forearm, squeezing the muscles that were straining there "Ez... Oh god... Oh god..." he cried out, back arching into a painful looking position against the mattress as he cried out loudly, Ezra's name chanting off his lips repeatedly. No doubt would his neighbors, three floors above them, hear Martin screaming - he didn't even care, too lost in the bliss of finding the first love of his life once again, finally reconnecting with him after eight years of separation.
They fucked for a few hours, until it was about time for Martin to go down and meet Eliza at the bus stop, Ezra had a hard time slowing down. But he did, he had always been animalistic in the way he had sex and slipped free from Martin's ass as he sat up. Panting and rolling over onto his back, closing his eyes briefly,"I forgot just how good fucking you feels." He said and turned his head to look at Martin again, leaning in to kiss him once and then again deeply as his fingers slipped between his legs again end teased that piercing again. "Just as sensitive as you were senior year."

The other man kissed his chest softly and nipped at his nipples, moving his fingers lower to slip into his ass, spreading him open and pushing inside of him more. Feeling his velvety insides that were coated in his own seed, yet he was still so tight around the digits,"It's hard to let you go." He smiled, but he also knew they had an eight year old that needed to be picked up, as he kissed at the others neck and chest softly.
Martin laughed and moaned at the same time, squirming against Ezra's thick fingers as they started probing his insides once again "Ez, you've gotta let me go..." Martin whispered, voice strained and hoarse from all of his screaming "It'll be hard enough to explain to Eliza why I can't talk very well... But if she has to walk home, and finds us in bed together..." Martin shook his head "That'll be tougher."

Martin pushed Ezra's chest until the other was laying down once again, and he leaned over him, pressing their lips together in one last soft kiss "Get dressed, maybe freshen up a bit... I will be back soon." Martin said as he scooted to the edge of the bed, finding a pair of sweats to throw on - in this position his back was fully exposed to Ezra, and the other man would notice several puckered marks on Martin's back, likely bullet wounds - He then tugged a shirt on and found a pair of sneakers to slip into "She'll be excited to meet you, so... Just be prepared for that, hm?" Martin questioned as he stood up slowly, a hiss of pain escaping between his teeth - his ass was sore and felt so blissfully used.

There was a definite waddle to his movements as he headed for the bedroom door "Shouldn't take me too long... Five minutes at the most." Martin said in parting, then disappeared down the hallway. The front door of the apartment was opened and then shut heavily a few minutes later, leaving Ezra in Martin's apartment all alone.
Ezra nodded,"I know." He sighed and laid his head on his shoulder as his fingers slipped from his ass, wrapping his hand around his waist to bring him a bit closer. Just wanting to lay with him for a bit longer, until he understood they had someone else to worry about, their daughter was on her way home. He let Martin push him down and smiled as he kissed him back softly,"Alright." He said and nosed him just a bit, watching as he scooted to the edge of the bed and his hand lingered on the skin of his back. "Yeah. Tell her I'm just as excited to meet her."

He smiled and kissed Martin's spine softly and his neck as he sat up, letting him go finally and following him with his eyes as he left the room. Getting up once he was gone and going to find his clothes and pull them on then go to the bathroom to wash his hands and face off. That only took a few minutes and left him with nothing else to do besides walk around the apartment and check the fridge and cupboards. Waiting patiently for Martin and their daughter to arrive, he wondered just how it might be like to meet her and how her personality would be. He lost track of time as he found a snack cake to eat.
Martin wasn't gone for long, and by the time that he and Eliza were on the floor below, no doubt would Ezra be able to hear their daughter chatting animatedly about several different topics at a time - but her main focus always came back to her 'surprise guest' - she kept asking Martin who it was and why it was her surprise as well as trying to guess who it was that would come to visit her. By the time they got up to the apartment, her green eyes went a little wide but she hid behind Martin's leg, holding onto his hand tightly.

Eliza's hair was long and curly, almost touching down to her bottom. She was wearing a denim overall dress, pink long-sleeved shirt, white stockings, and a pair of buckled pink shoes that had purple butterfly stickers on them "Daddy, who is he?" Eliza asked curiously and quietly, her slim finger pointing in Ezra's direction.

Martin smiled as he crouched down slowly, hiding a grimace of pain that it caused his still burning thighs and ass "Remember when you asked who your other daddy is?" Eliza nodded to Martin slowly "Well, daddy did a lot of searching to find your daddy again... And, I finally found him." Martin said, also pointing at Ezra, "Liz, this is your other daddy. His name is Ezra, and he's been wanting to meet you all day. You can call him whatever it is you feel comfortable with, of course, we aren't going to expect you to call him daddy or anything like that just yet." Martin said as he patted Eliza's back lightly "Go say hi."

Eliza nodded her head of dark curly brown hairs and slipped her hot pink Barbie backpack off, giving it to Martin so he could hang it up. She then easily made her way over to Ezra, staring up at the tall man who was munching on one of her lunch snacks "Hello, Mr. Ezra." Eliza said with a smile, which quickly turned to a pout "You're eating one of my lunch snacks. Daddy says that they're only for lunch at school, not at home." She was very pointed in her words, almost giving him a disapproving glare at the misuse of her snacks.
Ezra wasn't always around kids, if it wasn't seeing one on the street or when he walked by the park then he never got that experience. He had heard her as she talked, as loudly as kids did, all the way upstairs to the door of the apartment, he moved out of the kitchen to the living room to stand beside the couch. Waiting for the door to open. His eyes ran over her face and he smiled, swallowing the bite of sugary treat that was in his mouth and about to reply to that question.

Though Martin answered it before he could open his mouth and he answered it better than he could ever explain. He hadn't even thought that the other man had mentioned him to her even once, but with the revelation on her face he knew she understood immediately who he was. He lifted a hand in a half wave, almost afraid of how she might react, until she seemed simply yappy with the new bit of information as she walked over easily. "Hi." He smiled a bit and knelt down a little so they could be face to face,"You can just call me Ezra if you want. I don't think I'm old enough for Mister."

Ezra smiled and looked down at her, then at the snack in his hand and up at Martin as if looking for help. "Uh... I was just a little hungry." He said and he knelt down to her level, offering her the rest of the snack,"You can have the other piece if you want. Just to be fair." Recognising that look in her eyes from Martin, he smiled gently and held out the chocolate brownie covered in sprinkles.
Eliza spun her head up to look at Martin, seeking permission from her daddy "Just this one, Liz. Don't let Ezra influence you too much." he winked, tone clearly teasing. "Dinner will be shortly, though. I was thinking of ordering pizza for dinner since we have Ezra here, and daddy really doesn't feel like cooking tonight." No, Martin felt like crawling back in bed with a bottle of Tylenol. His thighs and ass were *still* hurting after the pounding he took just twenty minutes ago. "Why don't you talk to Ezra? Find out all the things that he likes..."

Eliza nodded at Martin's suggestion, hand still wrapped around the brownie that Ezra had given her "Okay daddy! Make sure you order just pepperoni for me, I don't like all that other icky stuff!" Eliza said as she took Ezra's hand and with an incredible strength, she took the older man straight from the entry way and into the living room "You can sit on the couch while we talk... I have a lot of questions I have to ask you!" Eliza stated as she bounced up onto the couch and started munching on the other half of the brownie.

Martin hid a laugh behind his hand as he went into the kitchen so that he could order their pizza's "You still like the same pizza as you did when we were in high school?" Martin called out after having gotten himself back under control.
Ezra smiled at her and then looked to Martin as he gave her permission to take the brownie from him, standing up straight again when she took the snack finally and he had finished his own piece. "Pizza sounds great." He nodded and looked back down to their daughter after the suggestion from Martin,"I saw some of your drawings, you're pretty good at it." He smiled,"I used to draw a bunch when I was a kid too. You probably get that from me."

Surprised when she took his hand and led him over to the couch where he sat down and chuckled,"Alright. What do you want to ask me? I'm all ears." He sank back into the couch and got comfortable, sparing another glance to Martin as the little girl ate the brownie. "Yeah, black olives, italian sausage, and mushrooms?" He said and nodded, folding his legs as he leaned back, looking at Eliza,"So will we take turns asking questions?" He offered her and rest his elbow on the armrest of the couch while waiting for her to speak.
Martin stood in the kitchen as he placed the order for two pepperoni pizza's and the pizza that Ezra liked the most "Pizza should be here in about forty five minutes." Martin announced, coming out of the kitchen "I'll let you two catch up while I go make myself useful somewhere else." Martin said, heading toward his bedroom - he really wanted to try and clean it up, especially if Ezra were to spend more time there then at his own apartment - which was Martin's hopes.

Eliza nodded her head and smiled at Ezra, but she seemed to forget their agreement within a matter of seconds "Where were you? How come you left me and my daddy? Did you ever know about me?" Eliza rapid-fired the questions out of her mouth and looked inquiringly at Ezra, green eyes wide and innocent - she worried her bottom lip between her teeth, something she most definitely picked up from Martin. She seemed to have one more question, but she hesitated for a few seconds before blurting it out "What do you do? My daddy is a cop, he arrests bad guys. Do you do that too? Is that how you found each other again?"
Ezra looked up to Martin and smiled as he walked past the couch, watching his ass as he headed off into the back of the apartment and he tore his eyes away as he propped his head on his hand when looking to their daughter again. Once again engulfed in what she had to say as he listened raptly as she just flowed with questions and he didn't blame her, his eyes widened just a bit and he thought about how he might answer,"Well, I didn't know about you when I did leave. I didn't do it on purpose though, I graduated high school and I went to get a job and move out of my parents' house, that's how I lost contact with your Dad and that's when he was pregnant with you." He explained as best he could, waiting for her to speak again and smiling as she asked him what was on her mind, taking in a breath,"I-uh-I sort of work with him, that's how we met again."He wondered if she'd take that reply.
Eliza nodded her head happily "That's good. He needs friends at work. Not many people like him at work, because he's a single dad and all, and they think he's not smart to be a cop and a dad at the same time." Eliza said as she kicked her pink shoes off and then stood up on the couch, setting a hand on Ezra's shoulder "But now my daddy won't be a single daddy anymore. You're going to move in with us and make him not single anymore, right?" Eliza asked, sitting right down in Ezra's lap and looking up at the man with such innocence that it was truly hard to say no too - she *definitely* got that look from Martin. Easily able to wrap anyone around her little fingers without them even knowing about it.

Eliza waited patiently for an answer from Ezra before she was off talking about so many things. She covered school and all that she was currently learning in the Second Grade. She also commented that she was deigned the 'smartest' kid in class, but revealed that she was sure her teacher was just taking pity on her for not being the richest kid in her school; apparently she went to a private school, which must have cost Martin a fortune to put her through, not that she knew about financials or what Martin spent on tuition.

It seemed like time flew by, and soon enough the door was being knocked on, signaling that the pizza delivery had finally arrived. Martin poked his head out of his bedroom, "Ez, babe, can you get that for me please? There is cash on the counter that you can use to pay for it!" Martin called out, ducking back into his bedroom so he could go back to trying to straighten out the mess that was his bedroom - he had already made a pretty impressive headway in just those forty-five minutes; he could already see more than half of his bedroom floor carpet once again.
Ezra frowned a little as he listened to her and he glanced up at the hall towards the closed door that he knew Martin was behind, he didn't like what Eliza told him. Who were his coworkers to decide if he was a good cop or not just because he had a kid, he once again wished that he hadn't cut ties with the other man. That he didn't act so young when he got out of school and that he wasn't so ignorant of his feelings towards Martin, he more than liked him and that was obvious even years later.

He looked up at the little girl as she stood on the couch and smiled at her again,"Of course. I'll try my best." He told her and chuckled when she sat in his lap, supporting her with an arm wrapped around her now. She was smart for a eight year old and he wasn't exactly sure which side she got it from but he wanted to say it was from him of course. As he listened to her continue to talk on and on and on about the past eight years of her life that she remembered enough to tell him about. He absorbed it all and kept his comments to himself, he would definitely need to help them out, he wasn't rolling in dough but he was getting better at making money.

He was already working out a plan for them to make sure they were comfortable as a family, he'd make sure to work this out for Martin and this little girl in his lap. His little girl. He let himself be engulfed by her mannerisms and just let her talk his ear off as time passed them by. Soon enough the pizza arrived and he looked up at the door,"Yeah sure." He didn't look down the hall as he shifted Eliza off of his lap and onto the couch when he stood up. Going over to the kitchen and grabbing the cash as he opened up the front door, looking at the pizza guy,"How much?"
The pizza delivery guy shifted around until he found the receipt, he cleared his throat and then announced that the price for the three pizza's was 59.35$ in total.

Ezra would immediately notice that Martin was short by 19.00$, though there was several coins and two very crumpled and old twenty dollar bills. Eliza came up to where Ezra was, wrapping her arm around his leg and smiling up at him. She easily took the coins from Ezra's hand and started counting out 35 cents, handing those over to the delivery man "Don't we have enough for dinner, daddy?" Eliza asked, looking up at Ezra with wide and innocent eyes, sniffling slightly - tears quickly came to her eyes.

The delivery guy stared, biting on his bottom lip nervously. His hand went to his pocket and he sighed a little "Hey, don't worry about the remaining amount, man. I can cover it..." The guy said, shuffling the three pizza boxes out of the bag and exchanging the forty bucks for the three hot boxes of pizza "Thanks for ordering, and hope to do business with you again!" he said cheerfully, grinning as he turned away to walk down the hall and then the stairs once again.
He muttered something disapproving at the price, that was a lot for just three pizzas, compared to the place he went for pizza it was a fortune but they also *did* buy three of them. The man inside the door dug around in his own pockets but knew he didn't have any cash on him, he hadn't thought he needed to bring any to Martin's place. Ezra looked to Eliza as she took the coins from his hand and handed them over to the other man, he tried not to let himself express his worry as he replied,"I'm sure we've got enough-"

He looked down the hall to the closed door, his hand resting on her head gently then touching her cheek gently before leaning down to lift her up on his hip. Looking back at the delivery man and about to say something before he spoke up,"Oh, thanks. I appreciate it." He said and looked to Eliza again as he hugged her to his side, gritting his teeth a little as he took the pizzas and closed the door back when he left.

Ezra sighed and put Eliza back down as he took the pizza over to the kitchen to place it down,"Do you know where the plates are?" He asked and looked over the counter at then little girl, opening up one of the pizza boxes and picking up a slice to bite into it.
Eliza shook her head and pointed at Ezra "Daddy said we're not allowed to eat the pizza right out of the box. It develops bad habits." Eliza said as she bounced over to one of the cabinets and then bounced onto the counter, she opened the cabinet door to retrieve three paper plates from inside - there was no actual glassware inside the cabinets.

Eliza then collected plastic cups from another cabinet and a stack of napkins "Daddy! Pizza is here! Hurry up before Ezra eats it all!" Eliza yelled in the direction of the hallway before walking over to the little dining table in the corner, only three chairs easily accessible.

"I'm coming!" Martin hollered back before exiting the bedroom and making an appearance in the kitchen area, forehead dotted with sweat "I have a lot of laundry that'll need being done in the next couple of days..." he commented idly as he helped Eliza get settled at the table, then distributed the three plates and cups before going to the fridge to get beverages - two beers and a carton of milk. "Was there enough money for the pizza?"
Ezra rose a brow at her judgement, and closed the pizza box back as he kept the slice he had ate from in his hand, carrying the box over to the table then and setting it down,"I won't tell if you won't."He said with a half smile and he took another bite, looking back at her as she jumped onto the counter easily to grab the things they would need for dinner then come over to start setting the table. The man sat in one of the chairs on the end and reached to take a plate and put the half eaten slice on top, watching Eliza as she got her own pizza and smiling at how independent she seemed to be. Then looking back at Martin as he came out of the room once again and he sank back in his seat,"Barely, but Eliza put some sort of spell on him and he took up the rest of the pay himself, so that was impressive." He smiled at their daughter and then up at Martin again.
Eliza shot a dangerous look in Ezra's face, but it went mostly unnoticed as her two father's stared at one another. She huffed lightly and went back to eating her pizza, trying to ignore what she knew was going to be coming - she wasn't allowed to use her 'charms' in order to get free or reduced things.

Martin shook his head as he set the two beers down, one in front of Ezra and the other he kept for himself; he poured Eliza some milk and put the carton back "Liz, I thought we talked about this? You're not allowed to cheat people like that. It's wrong, and mostly illegal." Martin said as he sat down and started putting pizza slices on his face. "If we don't have enough money for something, then we can't con people into giving us something at a lower price. We just have to go without..."

Eliza opened her mouth slowly, wanting to protest, but she knew that Martin was right, and she also ended up kicking Ezra in the shin for getting her in trouble. She wasn't so sure about her new daddy already, proudly boasting about her misdeeds. "You're right, daddy. I'm sorry that I did that. I just... I really wanted the pizza for dinner, and we didn't have enough to cover it!" she tried to justify her actions, but she still knew she was in the wrong and the guilt on her face was both genuine, but also adorable as all hell.
Ezra took another bite of his pizza and swallowed as he thanked Martin for the bottle of beer, taking it and twisting off the cap,"Is it illegal? I mean, she didn't really *force* him to take up our tab."He mentioned and tilted the beer back to take a good sip from the bottle, what Martin was saying was a pretty interesting idea to Ezra since he never went by those values himself. The man was a con artist, a thief and he did it to better his situation and he would do it until he and his new family were out of any shitty situation they found themselves in.

He almost choked on his mouthful of beer when Eliza kicked him in the shin but he said nothing as he rose a brow at her and swallowed what was in his mouth before taking another bite of his pizza. Finishing off the slice and reaching for another, he looked to the little girl who pouted and apologized cutely, he immediately forgave her even if his own shin was still aching from the kick.
Martin sighed and rubbed the side of his head; it was a question of teaching Eliza the right things, and what Ezra did for a living - Martin couldn't deny that he knew exactly what Ezra did with his life, he had evidence and rap sheets and a lot of things that he *should* be arresting Ezra for right this very second, but he couldn't... and he also couldn't lie either. "Well, yeah it's illegal. It's also just a question of morality. If you can live with doing it, then... That's on you." Martin bit his lip and looked over at Eliza "You, however, are far too young to even know how to con people into giving you stuff for free or even at a reduced price."

Eliza pouted even more, arms crossed over her chest "Fine." she said huffily, then reached out to grab another slice of pizza "I won't do it anymore! But we didn't have enough, and we have to have dinner, daddy... So, I just... I thought I was doing the right thing." Eliza knew she would feel guilty about it, later, but at the time it had no bearing on her later reaction - she had been hungry then.

Martin shook his head and smiled "Finish up your pizza, and then go get ready for your bath, Liz. You have homework, I'm sure, so after your bath you can do that." Martin stated, reaching over to tuck a long curl behind Eliza's ear. His eyes glanced over to Ezra, and once Eliza was finished with her pizza and headed down the hall, he sighed heavily "I know that what you do for a 'job' is what she just did to the pizza guy, Ezra... but when it comes to parenting, you really do have to put your foot down. No matter how tightly that little girl has you wrapped around your finger, illegal activity from an eight year old? That's a little much. We can at least wait until she's fifteen."
Ezra didn't mean to go against Martin's parenting, so he just went silent as he scolded their daughter about her use of puppy eyes on the susceptible pizza guy or anyone else even if it wasn't something he'd complain about. It could be worse, she could have taken after him and been a horrible troublemaker, but from what he sees in her she was a cute little girl with good manners. Probably taking after Martin in that aspect, or maybe he was just a really good dad, he didn't know what he appreciated more as he looked at the other man and nodded at what he said,"Yeah, you're right."He changed his opinion, at least while in front of Eliza, since he hadn't been the main parent in her life for the past eight years he took Martin's lead instead of as he spoke to their daughter. The conversation didn't last very long after that and soon enough Eliza excused herself like a little lady and went to the back of the apartment, leaving him alone with Martin.

"I mean, my job isn't like that. She's definitely more classy."He said and smiled as he sat back, finishing off the beer in the bottle he held and nodding at what he said though. "Of course, sorry."He said finally and he sighed, sinking in the chair more for a few moments as his food settled, smiling still and winking at Martin,"I'll show her some tools of the trade when she's old enough. The con might be in her blood."He chuckled, but of course, he was joking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5