Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg birth clinic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(03-09-2014, 07:44 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ](its okay)

Alice just smiled "im sorry dear....this might bring a slight complication for your delivery, but at least there is no infection" she said removing her fingers from him

Thanks. Alice, is there some videostore near here?
(03-09-2014, 07:48 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"yeah there is one....is there a movie you wanna see?" she asked helping him re-arrange his clothes "but we are first going to that dinner darling"

Well, i always liked Disney, you know, because is part of my childhood... *Jeremy says blushing* so, i would like to rent some films, like frozen and Alice in wonderland (The movie version).

Dinner? oh, thanks, i'm so hungry... So, do you want to come with me?
Bob feels the urge to push.

"It's coming." Bob whimpers.
(03-09-2014, 07:57 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]She looked at him chuckling "I love Disney, I got frozen actually but not Alice in Wonderland, the chesire cat gives me the creeps" she said smiling "yeah just let me get out of my scrubs and dress like a normal person" she joked going to change into a blue dress that hugged her curves and came back to get him taking his arm leading him to her car

Wow... You are so... beautiful... I mean, you was beautiful before, but now you looks... amazing.
Bob can feel his baby's head moving south, and screams in agony. Janice arrives just in time, and immediately gets her camera out.

"Argh!!!!!" Bob cries as he pushes.
"I just want to meet my baby." Bob cries, as another contraction comes on. "Argh!!!!!" Bob pushes as hard as he can.
Bob cannot help but cry as the pressure in his birth canal becomes a burning sensation as the baby's head starts to crown. He pushes as hard as he can. Somehow, he is able to clear the baby's head with that one push.

"It hurts so much." Bob cries.
"Okay." Bob bears down and pushes lightly.
Bob lets out a primal scream as he pushes.
Bob cries as he feels the first shoulder leave his body. He is exhausted, but he knows that he has to keep going. He then gets the urge again, and pushes with all of his might.
Bob lets out a primal scream as he bears down and pushes. He doesn't stop this time, as he keeps at it.
"What do I have?" Bob looks at Alice, with tears of happiness in his eyes.
"I'm going to call him Carter." Bob looks at the newborn, who is hungry for his first feed.
"Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, that's my surname." Bob remembers. "So I'll call him Jason instead."
Bob puts Jason on for his first feed.
(03-09-2014, 09:40 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 08:56 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 07:57 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]She looked at him chuckling "I love Disney, I got frozen actually but not Alice in Wonderland, the chesire cat gives me the creeps" she said smiling "yeah just let me get out of my scrubs and dress like a normal person" she joked going to change into a blue dress that hugged her curves and came back to get him taking his arm leading him to her car

Wow... You are so... beautiful... I mean, you was beautiful before, but now you looks... amazing.

Alice smiled and grinned "thanks dear, where would you like to eat? italian? french? greek? or a good hamburger?" she said smiling

i'm fine with anything you want. *He saids smiling too* (It means he agree with you. if you want italian, he agree, if you want a hamburguer, he agree)
"His famous namesake is Jason Carter of the Del McCoury Band." Bob points out.
(03-10-2014, 12:38 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 12:15 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 09:40 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 08:56 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alice smiled and grinned "thanks dear, where would you like to eat? italian? french? greek? or a good hamburger?" she said smiling

i'm fine with anything you want. *He saids smiling too* (It means he agree with you. if you want italian, he agree, if you want a hamburguer, he agree)

"lets go for Italian I want some pizza..." she said driving to the restaurant and helping him out

Ok, I love pizza *Jeremy says smiling when Alice helped him out*
(03-13-2014, 01:21 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 05:59 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 12:38 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 12:15 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2014, 09:40 PM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]Alice smiled and grinned "thanks dear, where would you like to eat? italian? french? greek? or a good hamburger?" she said smiling

"lets go for Italian I want some pizza..." she said driving to the restaurant and helping him out

Ok, I love pizza *Jeremy says smiling when Alice helped him out*

"I hope you enjoy yourself," she said as they took a table and she smiled at him

Thanks *Jeremy said, smiling back*

(a waitress appears and asks what is our order)
(03-13-2014, 01:32 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]Alice smiled "what would you like? the Margarita pizza is really something here" she said taking his hand below the table to reassure him as he seemed a bit nervous

Well, i really like the loin with catupiry pizza, it's my favorite *He said, looking at her beautiful eyes*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13