Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg birth clinic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(03-13-2014, 01:39 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"well we will order the one he says please" she said smiling and blushing a bit at his starte and squeezed his hand

Thanks *He said* Well, let's talk about you. How old are you? how was your life before being a nurse in the birth clinic? *He asked, wanting to know about that wonderful girl*
"Del McCoury Band fiddle player." Bob smiles. "He's the best in the business."

(Jason Carter is the current IBMA Fiddle Player Of The Year and the Del McCoury Band won a Grammy for Best Bluegrass Album, for Streets Of Baltimore)
"Born and bred bluegrass fan, I am." Bob smiles. "Grew up listening to Bill Monroe and Del McCoury and the Dixie Pals, who later became the Del McCoury Band, who are also the Travelin' McCourys when they are not with Del, or with Del but doing a show of their own."
"I will do." Bob puts Jason in the moses basket. "And I know this may sound crackers, but I'm already thinking about giving Jason a brother or a sister, as although it hurt, it was a wonderful experience, and worthwhile."
"I don't know, though I do know that Jason is half-Japanese, as I met his mother when I was in Japan 9 months ago, but it was a one-night stand and we never saw each other again after that." Bob replies. "I don't even know her name."
"No, and besides, I'm going to wait until Jason is at least a year old, so that my body has time to recover." Bob replies.
(03-13-2014, 02:07 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]She chuckled " I get an idea Im older than you...how old are you?" she asked blushing and smiled "well I´ve always been in the humanitarian area, I´m a psychologist and used to work in a clinic helping calm fathers during labor and while they recovered after the birth, I liked it so much I also became a midwife to help the fathers since the start of the process"

wow, that's so nice of you *He saids, smiling at her*. Well, today is friday, 03/13/2014, right? so i am doing 18 years old today *He said, surprised*
"Okay." Bob replies.
(03-14-2014, 12:35 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2014, 11:48 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2014, 02:07 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]She chuckled " I get an idea Im older than you...how old are you?" she asked blushing and smiled "well I´ve always been in the humanitarian area, I´m a psychologist and used to work in a clinic helping calm fathers during labor and while they recovered after the birth, I liked it so much I also became a midwife to help the fathers since the start of the process"

wow, that's so nice of you *He saids, smiling at her*. Well, today is friday, 03/13/2014, right? so i am doing 18 years old today *He said, surprised*

"It is," she said smilng "well congratulations! " she said surprised "and well that means I am in fact older, Im 24" she said smiling

Thanks *He said* wow, i thought you were 19...

(the waitress appears and serves pizza)
(03-14-2014, 12:58 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014, 12:52 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014, 12:35 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2014, 11:48 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]

"It is," she said smilng "well congratulations! " she said surprised "and well that means I am in fact older, Im 24" she said smiling

Thanks *He said* wow, i thought you were 19...

(the waitress appears and serves pizza)

Alice smiles and thanks the waitress "Im sorry" she said afraid she might have dissapointed him on being older

*Jeremy thanks the waitress at the same time Alice* No needs to sorry. I like you the way you are. *He said cutting a slice of pizza and starting to eat*
(03-14-2014, 01:04 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]She smiled "well I like you too, be careful when eating, dont do it too fast" she said getting an idea he hadnt been eating much and eating too fast might give him stomach problems

Thanks for worrying about me *He said sincerely*
(03-14-2014, 01:20 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"you are a patient and a friend, why wouldn´t I worry?" she said

Jeremy was going to say something beautiful for Alice when he saw who had just entered the restaurant. suddenly he stopped eating and hid under the table, afraid.
-Alice, i'd love to talk with you, but, can we please go away? *He said in fear* Please, don't look back, and come here under the table.
(03-14-2014, 04:41 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"Jeremy? what´s wrong?" she asked amazed at how he moved so quickly "of whom are you afraid dear?" she asked worried

-The boss. *Jeremy whispered* The boss is here. He is looking for me. When I ran the bar, well, a customer had chosen me. I had tried to resign, but the boss did not allow. He said I was a source of money, because of my huge belly, and he could charge triple for me. He forced me to go with the man who had chosen me. I entered the room and started thinking of a way to escape. The guy told me to lie down in bed, and I laid down. Then I saw a nail in the head of the bed and took a chance. When the guy was starting with me, I cut him off with the nail in the face. I made a cut of the eye to the mouth. After I kicked him in the testicles, grabbed my clothes and ran away. That's why the boss is looking for me, he wants to take me back ...

We have to run away, Alice. If the boss find me... He will kill me. *said Jeremy, trying not to cry*
(03-14-2014, 05:06 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"well he wont take you back Jeremy I´m here" she said frowning and mad hearing what had happened to him and with a stern step moved towards where the boss was. Jeremy was the sweetest guy, he didn´t deserved all that was happening to him....

W-where are you going, Alice? We have to stay here until he goes away.
(03-14-2014, 05:11 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"Im going to tell him to go away" she said and went to the boss and tapped at his shoulder with a face of someone ready for a fight

Oh, my God. *said Jeremy in despair*. He was afraid that the boss could hurt Alice. He promised himself that if the boss tried to hurt Alice, he would come out from his hiding place, and beg to the chef not hurt Alice. He could even go back to the bar, if the boss let Alice free and safe
(03-14-2014, 05:20 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"are you looking for Jeremy?" she asked to the boss not intimidated by him, Jeremy needed peace and would neer get it as long as this guy was still around

*Jeremy's heart beat faster, and he waits for the boss's reaction*
(03-14-2014, 05:26 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]The boss just looked at Alice, "you cant take him back, I wont let you hes mine..." she said though she had intended to say he was her patient and blushed

Jeremy blushed when he heard Alice's words, and felt a strange feeling in his heart.
(03-14-2014, 05:33 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]The boss just slapped her and chuckled but she didnt just let him punch her and give a good kick to him between the legs

Jeremy gasped, unsure of what he was seeing, and then came out of his hiding place, grabbed Alice's hand and escaped from pizzeria with Alice
(03-14-2014, 05:47 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"I hadnt finished with him" she said angry but following to the car and driving yet not in the clinics direction, she was mad cursing under her breath

*Jeremy blush, feeling sad for leaving alice angry*
-Alice, I'm sorry, but he was going to hurt you, and I could not let him do that ... but thanks for helping me, thank you for defending me. *He said, smiling*. You were amazing, kicking him and everything. Oh, Alice, I could kiss you *he blushes*
(03-14-2014, 06:03 AM)Four Wrote: [ -> ]"I know its okay...." she said and smiled "I was not going to let him take you Jeremy and grinned...well I think you should indeed kiss me darling" she said grinning

jeremy looks at Alice, and kiss her in the lips, passionately. He felt his hart beat fast, and so, something in his belly. The babies were kicking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13