Mpreg Central

Full Version: Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(02-04-2018, 03:09 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, the exercise ball sounds like a good start.  Honestly I don't want to walk around more than I have to! *I laugh, rubbing over my huge belly, unable to reach the end of it*

You want me to help you onto it?
[/quote]

*I nod* Yes please, that would be very helpful indeed.
Here. *I turn a chair so it's in front of the ball and and lower you onto it* *I sit in front of you in the chair* You can hold onto me for balance if you like.
*I hold onto your arms for balance an start to roll around in circles on the ball, breathing out nice and even. I hold tightly to you, since I'm dealing with a lot of weight pulling me downward and throwing off my balance*
That's it. Try bouncing a little *I hold your arms*
*I nod and breathe out, trying to bounce a little. It takes me a little while and a few tries to get going, but soon I'm bouncing up and down*
That's it, just like that. Your breathing is great. How's that feel, sweetie?
It is kinda nice and relaxing. *I say, closing my eyes and smiling softly, now just letting my body naturally bob up and down from the bounciness of the ball*
Good, good. We want this to be as comfortable as possible for you.
*I smile at you* Thank y- Oooo.... * I look down and cringe, having a contraction* Ow ow ow ow ow....

Animefan22

(02-04-2018, 03:15 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]That's it, Mark! You're doing so well! He's nearly here. All that's left is the head. Push as hard as you possibly can for this!
Mark groans in pain pushing but not hard enough he's getting very tried
Easy, Noah. Breathe, sweetie, breathe.
Mark, I know you're tired, but you need to do this. After this, you still have one more baby to go. You have to keep going. **I rub your back*

Animefan22

Mark groans in pain pushing again
*I help, gently pulling the baby's head out* Keep pushing, keep pushing! He's almost here!

Animefan22

Mark pushes harder screaming very loudly
*the baby's head comes free and he cries* He's here, Mark. He's here.
(02-04-2018, 03:54 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy, Noah. Breathe, sweetie, breathe.

*Breathes in and out, trying to keep it even, my face still scrunched as the contraction continues*
That's it, deep breaths. Don't be afraid to make noise if you need. I've gotcha.

Animefan22

(02-04-2018, 04:15 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]*the baby's head comes free and he cries* He's here, Mark. He's here.
Mark stops pushing he started to close his eyes
(02-04-2018, 04:18 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]That's it, deep breaths. Don't be afraid to make noise if you need. I've gotcha.

*I whimper some as the contraction finishes, but once it's done I breathe out, kind of deflating, and hanging my head. I subtly move back and forth atop the exercise ball as I try to recover*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17