Mpreg Central

Full Version: Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Mark? Mark! Stay with me, buddy. Look at your son. **I clean him up, measure him snd hold him in front of you**
*I stroke your head* It's okay, Noah. I know it hurts.

Animefan22

Mark looks up seeing his crying son
What do you wanna call him, Mark?

Animefan22

Mark looks up "I don't know he started to close his eyes tried
Mark, come on. You gotta stay awake for me. You just have your daughter left and then you can rest, I promise. *I put the boy in the cot with his brother and feel your belly* She's in the right position, so this is gonna be a lot easier.

Animefan22

(02-04-2018, 11:22 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Mark, come on. You gotta stay awake for me. You just have your daughter left and then you can rest, I promise. *I put the boy in the cot with his brother and feel your belly* She's in the right position, so this is gonna be a lot easier.
Mark started to cry softly in pain "I can't do it anymore my back really killing me from being on my hands and kness
(can I join this?)

Animefan22

(I think you can join (
Do you wanna go in a different position.
(I think the owner has more or less abandoned it, why the hell not? Free for all!

Animefan22

(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you wanna go in a different position.
Mark nods his head
Alright. What do you wanna do now?

Animefan22

(02-05-2018, 05:14 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. What do you wanna do now?
Mark started to fall asleep
Mark, no! Come on! **I gently slap your face to keep you awake**

Animefan22

Looking up at Laurie "I want sleep please
*Feeling a comtraction, Elizabeth was in pain.*
Mark, you have one more baby to deliver. You have to keep going. Please, you want your daughter, right?
(02-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Blue18372 Wrote: [ -> ]*Feeling a comtraction, Elizabeth was in pain.*

"Becka goes to check on Elizabetb* Hello. How are we doing?
"I am feeling some contractions. Pregnant with twins and in alot of pain."-Elizabeth
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17