Mpreg Central

Full Version: Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SeanWoods221

"Come on, Ivan. You're my best friend. Tell me why you are so upset." Sean pleaded.
Ivan jumped up from the couch and the volume of his voice increased. "Because that's all I am, your friend! You don't listen to ANYTHING, and you don't pay attention to things people try to tell you...even if they don't say them out loud..." Ivan crosses the room and placed a hand softly on Sean's slightly distended belly. "I'm not mad that your pregnant...I'm sad that this will pretty much promise you to...someone else..."

SeanWoods221

Sean smirked. "Are you jealous of me and Roxy?" Sean teased.
"Oh, ya think? What gave it away? This isn't a joke, Sean, I just don't understand how you've never picked up on this in the past. I never knew how to tell you but I suppose I have no choice now...so I guess I'll pack my things and find a motel..."

SeanWoods221

"No, Ivan. Please, stay." Sean pleaded.
"Why? So I can watch you slowly get yanked away from me by that little harlot throughout the whole ordeal?" Ivan sighed and hung his head. "I'll stay...but only because I wanna make sure you get through this alright." Ivan brushed past Sean and headed to bed

SeanWoods221

Sean picked up his cellphone and called Roxy, hoping she was free to talk.
"Watsup babe, I'm just on my way out of work," Roxy said when she answered. "Have you talked to Ivan? I bet he laughed his ass off at us for being dumb, I know how he is."

SeanWoods221

"Actually, Roxy. Quite the opposite." Sean replied sadly.
"Um...is he mad at me? I know you two have been friends for years, sometimes people feel like a new baby can pull friendships apart just because priorities change, but we're all in our mid 20s. He'll just have to get used to the fact that people our age are gonna be starting families?"

SeanWoods221

"He's not mad at you, Roxy. He's mad at me." Sean replied.
"Why would he take it out on you, its not like you owe him something. Jeez, sometimes it seem like you and Ivan are more of a couple than you and me."

SeanWoods221

"That's the thing, Roxy. Ivan believes I should be with him instead of you." Sean said.
"I'm sorry...say what? I mean, I didn't think he had the hots for you... I always did kinda feel like he could be gay tho...didn't you?"

SeanWoods221

"I guess. I didn't even know he was gay." Sean replied.
"Wow. You're lack of attention to detail is just astounding. So what did you tell him? I mean, you don't wanna hurt his feelings, right? How do you feel?"

SeanWoods221

"I didn't say anything to hurt him, cause he already knew that I'm pregnant." Sean said.
"Oh, so someone tried to tell you something, you thought you knew better, and it turned out that someone ELSE was right? Heavens to Betsy, who'd have thunk it?" Roxy remarked sarcastically. But now she was apprehensive... Should she view Ivan as a potential threat to the relationship? "Where do you stand on this, Sean?"

SeanWoods221

"I actually don't know, Roxy." Sean replied.
"What are you saying"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6