Mpreg Central

Full Version: Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SeanWoods221

"I don't know what to do. I need your help. Roxy." Sean said starting to cry.
"Baby cmon, no tears, okay? What if we were to...include him in some way? You know, like if he comes to doctor visits, helps take care of you when you need help." Roxy was grasping for every possibility; she hated to lose Sean, but she cared for him too much to be the cause of ruining the friendship with Ivan. "Ya know, we can see how things go over the next several months. We can make this right..."

(Wanna flash forward a few months?)

SeanWoods221

"OK. Thanks, Roxy. I love you." Sean said.

(Yes)
"I love you too." She heard the phone call end, and that was that.

(Brb, gotta run to Walgreen's I'll be back in ten. Then we'll pick up around month four or five I figure, sound OK?)

SeanWoods221

(Yes, it does.)
Ivan craned his head to see the ultrasound screen over Roxy's shoulder. "Wow...he murmered...I never thought I'd see this coming." Suddenly the baby nestled inside of Sean made a sudden movement, and Ivan jumped back a little; this was his first time at the doctor with Sean. "What does that feel like?! I mean, I can't even imagine..."

SeanWoods221

"It actually feels pretty good." Sean replied.
"I can kinda see it moving under your skin!" Roxy giggled. She wanted so badly to touch it, but she didn't want to get in the doctor's way.

"I still wanna know the gender," Ivan pouted. "I hate surprises."

SeanWoods221

"What is the gender of the baby?" Sean asked the doc.
"No!" Roxy shouted, and she ran around the bes Sean was laying on to block the screen. "I'm the mother and I love surprises! Ivan, just cuz you're such a sissy about surprises, I mean my god, the way you acted when you walked in the house on your birthday last month--"

"NO ONE CAN PROVE I DID THAT!" Ivan leapt to his feet, then glanced around and realizes that everyone was just staring. He was embarrassed. This was all just so stressful, even more so that he was still not over the fact that he has to share Sean.

SeanWoods221

They went back to the apartment. Sean sat on the couch and rubbed his belly.
Damn he's adorable like that, thought Ivan. He wanted to rub it for Sean, but he didn't want to freak him out. It wasn't fair that Roxy got to enjoy feeling the life blossoming inside of him and Ivan has to feel standoffish about even asking. It took everything Ivan had to keep from sitting down next to him and just kissing that tight, round orb.

SeanWoods221

Sean looked at Ivan. "If you wanna touch it, Ivan. Touch it."
Ivan's breath caught in his throat. He couldn't even look Sean in the face, but was so grateful for the invitation. He gingerly laid his hand on Sean's stomach, which had continued to squirm and jiggle ever since leaving the doctor's office. Overcome by wonder and affection, he shoved his hand beneath Sean's soft, over worn T-shirt to feel the kicking from inside coming through his warm skin.

SeanWoods221

Sean smiled as his baby kicked.
"Oh my gosh...can I...can I give it a kiss? After all, u appointed me as godfather... I just wanna put my face next to it, to you...hear its heartbea..."

SeanWoods221

Sean smiled. "Of course, you can."
Ivan almost cried he was so happy. He leaned down and just let it happen. The baby fluttered furiously inside Sean as Ivan found himself caressing the belly with his lips.

SeanWoods221

Sean was happy that Ivan happy.
(Wanna flash forward, or get raunchy right now? Either suits me)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6