Mpreg Central

Full Version: The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
*Peter went to the bathroom and locked the door*

*Rowan stay in silence, sleepy because of the remedy he had taken, but, since he wanted to know Lydia, decided to say something*

"So... how are you?"
"I'm...doing fine."

*Lydia nodded with a small smile on her face*

"I could ask the same thing but..."
(12-15-2015, 05:42 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm...doing fine."

*Lydia nodded with a small smile on her face*

"I could ask the same thing but..."

*Rowan just smiled at her sweetly, and said*

"it's okay, i am fine. Just a feeling a bit dizzy."

*He waited shyly for some seconds and then, asked*

"So, how do you knew my brother?"
"He was my waiter and I was a customer. He was really nice too.

*She grabbed a chair near bye and sat down onto there*

"He helped me out on what to eat since I wanted hot chocolate."
*Peter smiled at her again and said* 

"Oh, i see. Have you tasted the cookies? They are so yummy"

*His eyes were were starting to close, he was very tired, but he refuse to sleep and let the girl lonely.*
"Yes,they are yummy."

*She smiled wide*

"Especially with the hot chocolate. But in truth,he wanted to spent some time with me."
"That's nice. And you are really nice too. I mean, you treated him well, and that's something some people usually don't do at first."

*Rowan said, looking grateful at her*

"You know, i can see that there is something between you both. Maybe is just friendship, maybe is something more. But, somehow, i know you are going to be very important for him on the future. And i thank you for that."
"Thank me..you don't have to thank me."

*She gave him a smile*

"I should thank you when you stood through with him despite of what other people think. Including your own parents. Other wise...he would still be alone."
(12-16-2015, 12:09 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Thank me..you don't have to thank me."

*She gave him a smile*

"I should thank you when you stood through with him despite of what other people think. Including your own parents. Other wise...he would still be alone."

"Thanks"

*Rowan smiled at her*

*but i just did what any decent human being should have done. He was not wrong, he loved the babies and, well, my parents were acting like animals. I couldn't just watch him suffer all of this.*

*a flush can be heard and Peter comes out of the bathroom, now very relieved*

"Is everything okay?" *he asks looking at both, Lydia and Rowan*
*Lydia noticed the flush and she turned to look at Peter. She turned to Rowan with a smile*

"Everything is fine."
(12-16-2015, 02:50 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia noticed the flush and she turned to look at Peter. She turned to Rowan with a smile*

"Everything is fine."

*Peter smiled at her*

"Thanks for being with him while i was... uh... dealing with that issues"

*he turned himself to Rowan and said, gently*

"And, you, sir... You should take care when defending someone. You should've called the principal or something"

*Rowan looked at him,  smiled calmly and asked* "If i were the one being bullyied, wouldn't you do the same thing i did?"

"but you are my brother" Peter replied

"This doesn't matter" *said Rowan* "Wouldn't you do the same thing?"

*Peter sighed and said, admitting Rowan was right* "Yes, i would. You know it. I could even die for you"

*Rowan looked at him and said* "Yeah, but i don't want you to die for me, i want you to live for me. For me, for your babies, and for Lydia"

Peter looked at him and said, confused "That doesn't make sense"

Rowan replied "On the right time, it will make sense." *He yawned and his eyes slowly closed until he fell asleep, because of the remedy*
*Lydia blushed at Rowan's words watching him falling asleep. She gazed up at Peter,also watching him and noticed that he looked confused by Rowan's words*
(Do you want to do a time skip to the birth of the babies?)

"So, i know it's a bit early to ask this, but, what do you think?" Peter asks, looking with brotherly affection at Rowan
(Yes please. )

"Think of what?"

*Lydia asked and stood next to him*
(12-16-2015, 04:12 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ](Yes please. )

"Think of what?"

*Lydia asked and stood next to him*

"About getting to know my brother. Are you two getting along well?" Peter asked, feeling a bit tired, at her
"Yes we are. He's really an amazing kid. You should be proud."

*Lydia smiled at Rowan*
(12-16-2015, 04:26 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Yes we are. He's really an amazing kid. You should be proud."

*Lydia smiled at Rowan*

"Thanks. i'm really proud of him." Peter said, placing a hand on his belly, feeling the babies kicking him happily.

(one week later)

It was December, 24, Christmas Eve, and the cafe was doing a charity dinner, and Peter and Rowan were in a choir. They would sing in groups with people with the same age as them. All these people were wearing white tunics and wearing fake wings, as angels. Peter thought he was looking ridiculous with that white male tunic, and his belly was so big that even if his wings were real, he wouldn't be able to fly. However, he was happy, because it was a beutiful night and because Rowan would sing. His little brother would even had a solo song, because everyone loved his voice when he sang at the test.

Peter rubbed his belly, feeling another cramp hit it, making it hard as a rock. The babies insed were unquiet, kicking him all the time, but he was trying to calm them down. Finally, it was his group's time to sing, and they sang wonderfully. The presentation lasted 15 minutes, and he had one contraction before the beginning and one at the end of it, so he knew that the contractions were getting close. After singing, he went to Lydia's table, and watched Rowan's group and then his solo.

At the end of the solo, Peter groaned again and rubbed his belly when he felt another sharp pain hitting him, but he hoped Lydia wouldn't notice it because he didn't wanted her to worry about him
*Lydia had noticed the entire time Peter was up there wearing his angel costume for the choir. But it was probably the babies kicking during the song. They have been getting so restless lately too. Lydia smiled up at Rowan,watching him sing his solo. She turned to Peter with a whisper*

"He is so good. And you were too."

*She laid her hand onto his belly with her smile onto her face and leaned in to kiss his cheek*
(12-16-2015, 04:51 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia had noticed the entire time Peter was up there wearing his angel costume for the choir. But it was probably the babies kicking during the song. They have been getting so restless lately too. Lydia smiled up at Rowan,watching him sing his solo. She turned to Peter with a whisper*

"He is so good. And you were too."

*She laid her hand onto his belly with her smile onto her face and leaned in to kiss his cheek*

"Thank you" Peter said, breathing heavly trought the contraction and letting her kiss his cheek, even though he felt the pain where he touched. As to distract himself, he looked at Rowan, who was singing 'Joy to the world' "He really has an amazing voice" He said, but gasped when the pain intensified "Ouch, damn"
*Now this got Lydia's attention. She noticed now that he is in pain and by how he was breathing like that. She ran her hand up and down his back*

"Peter? Are you okay?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14