Mpreg Central

Full Version: The waiter (closed with Roseie1991)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(12-16-2015, 08:01 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia nodded and tried calming her nerves once she walked back to the kitchen. She nodded at Peter's request and slowly picked him up by his feet with her hands grabbing his hands*

"Ooh,here we go."

Peter stood up, grunting a bit when he felt the heaviness of his belly, that has dropped now that his water had broken. He looked at Lydia, smiling "Thanks for the help" He looked at her and asked "Are you okay? You seem a bit nervous."

Rowan let Peter pass an arm around his shoulder, as support, which Peter thanked him for.
"Oh...I'm fine."

*Lydia waved it off with a smile. She didn't want Peter to worry like she was worried because it wouldn't be good for him*

"Let's get you walking."

*She moved to him with her hand onto his back*
(12-16-2015, 06:07 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh...I'm fine."

*Lydia waved it off with a smile. She didn't want Peter to worry like she was worried because it wouldn't be good for him*

"Let's get you walking."

*She moved to him with her hand onto his back*

After walking around for 20 minutes, Peter sat on the couch, tired and moaning as another contraction made his belly become har as a rock. He was all sweaty now, and feeling hot. Rowan realized that and said "Peter, you are very tired and still on the first stages of labor. I think you should take a shower, watch some TV and go to sleep. We will check your dilation again after you take the shower, just to have an idea of the rythim of your body."

Peter looked at Rowan and said "I don't think i'll be able to sleep, Rowan, i'm having contractions every 15 minutes"

"I know, Peter, but you have to get some rest, so you will be able to push the babies when it is time. It's late night, it's half past midnight. If you stay awake all night, you will be much more tired when you are fully dilated, and it will be much harder for you to push the babies when time comes"

Peter sighed, but agreed. Rowan looked at Lydia and asked "Do you think you can help him with the shower? I'm going to prepare his bed, after that i'll come to help you. You can sleep here if you want. Peter's room has a double bed, but you can sleep in my room if you want, and i'll sleep in the couch, on the living room"
"Yes. I think I can."

*Lydia herself as spent the 20 minutes trying to help Peter in anyway that she can with his labor pains. They are getting worse but that is normal. She gets him water,ice chips,or something cool to wipe his face with. She can help him out to the shower. Not because she has to but she wants to. She would feel helpless if she didn't do something*

"No. No. I'll take the couch,Rowan. I'll be fine."

*She didn't want to take their beds because it is their home and she doesn't want to oppose*
(12-16-2015, 06:24 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Yes. I think I can."

*Lydia herself as spent the 20 minutes trying to help Peter in anyway that she can with his labor pains. They are getting worse but that is normal. She gets him water,ice chips,or something cool to wipe his face with. She can help him out to the shower. Not because she has to but she wants to. She would feel helpless if she didn't do something*

"No. No. I'll take the couch,Rowan. I'll be fine."

*She didn't want to take their beds because it is their home and she doesn't want to oppose*

"No, i insist, take my bed. I'll sleep well on the couch" Rowan said "The living room is near Peter's room, so i'll hear if he calls me. And he will need your help, he will need you to hold his hand. You need to have a good night of sleeping"
*Lydia nodded knowing he was right. She looked at Peter with her hand onto his shoulder*

"Will you stand up?"
(12-16-2015, 06:47 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia nodded knowing he was right. She looked at Peter with her hand onto his shoulder*

"Will you stand up?"

"Yes, please" Peter said, slowly getting up with their help. He went to the bathroom and, while he was taking his clothes off, Rowan was making his bed and cleaning his bedroom, because it was there where Peter would probably give birth. Also, he made Lydia's bed and took some spare pillows to the couch. He took the smal TV and the couch to Peter's room, because, after thinking for a moment, he decided he didn't want to let his brother alone at night. If Peter wake up, Rowan would be bale to help him and talk to him, and calm him down and everything.
"Do you feel comfortable? Do you need anything?"

*Lydia asked Peter once they are both in the bedroom and the bathroom together*
(12-16-2015, 07:38 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Do you feel comfortable? Do you need anything?"

*Lydia asked Peter once they are both in the bedroom and the bathroom together*

Peter breathed slowly in and out, trying to igore the contraction "No, thanks. I'm fine. The hot water is helping me a lot." He looked at Lydia "Having you by me side too."
*Lydia smiled at him and grabbed a sponge near by to fill up some water with it and used it to slowly run the sponge full of water up and down his back*

"I try my best to help."
"Thanks" He smiled at her once again and let her help him. Rowan came, but since Peter was feeling fine, he decided to go back and let Lydia take care of him.

Some minutes later, the water was cold, and Peter got out of the tube and put on his large PJ's. He went back to his room, holding Lydia's hand, because her hands were soft and helped him to stay calm.
*Lydia held onto Peter's hands with her thumbs rubbing up and down against them*

"Are you okay?"
(12-17-2015, 05:15 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia held onto Peter's hands with her thumbs rubbing up and down against them*

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" Peter said softly. He looked at the door when Rowan entered the room

"Peter" The younger one said "I think we should check your dilation again, to see how is your body doing it. Relax, everyhting will be fine" He said.
*Lyida looked at Peter and moved beside him knowing Rowan should do it this time. She moved her hand into his hand and moved her arm over his shoulder*

"Are you still nervous?
(12-17-2015, 05:23 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lyida looked at Peter and moved beside him knowing Rowan should do it this time. She moved her hand into his hand and moved her arm over his shoulder*

"Are you still nervous?

"Just a little bit" He said, squeezing her hand as Rowan helped him to take off his pants and underwears. He looked at Lydia while Rowan, in a very professional way, would measure his dilation. He only looked at his brother again when the smaller one sighed "Sorry, Peter. You are still only four centimeters."

Peter huffed in deception and put on his clothes. He was feeling very tired now, and Rowan, realizing that, said "you really should try to sleep a little bit. You will be more relaxed and will guard your strenghts to when you need to use it"
"Just be patient. We got a long way to go."

*She noticed his frustration and she kissed his forehead. She looked at Rowan and then at Peter*

"I will go to Rowan's room if you need me."

*She kissed his head again and slowly got up from the bed*
(12-17-2015, 05:35 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]"Just be patient. We got a long way to go."

*She noticed his frustration and she kissed his forehead. She looked at Rowan and then at Peter*

"I will go to Rowan's room if you need me."

*She kissed his head again and slowly got up from the bed*

"Good night, Lydia. Thanks for all the help. If you need anything, just let me know, okay?" Rowan said.

"Good night, Lydia. Thanks for everything. I love ya" Peter said, before realizing he had said he loved her and then blushing, because he knew it was true
*Lydia blushed back with a smile knowing that he means it*

"...I love you too. Good night."

*She means it as well and she slowly closed the door*
(12-17-2015, 05:45 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]*Lydia blushed back with a smile knowing that he means it*

"...I love you too. Good night."

*She means it as well and she slowly closed the door*

Peter smiled brightly and Rowan joined him. The younger one loved the way love happens and acts, making things good when they are bad, and better when they are already good. He laid on the couch and Peter laid on the bed. They talked a bit about simple things until them both fell asleep.
*Lydia thought about Peter with a soft smile on her face before she too fell asleep on the bed*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14