Mpreg Central

Full Version: Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
The King shook his head with a grin. "She carried the children. I didn't mean to make you feel foolish." He nuzzled Tobias' belly with his snout. "Dragon/human relations work a lot like humans unless it's the King. It's very good to be King. I can choose a female or male lover. I chose you."

"Did Daven remember to give us soap? Every time I go to the farm, I gives me soap." He asked.
"Yep, he did!" Tobias noticed he started waddling, not even because of how ridiculously fucked he got on the way to the farm. "Livian chose a smart guy herself, it seems. I bet their children could run circles around me in a battle of wit." He meant that as a compliment and not self-deprecating himself. But he made a note to clarify that if his King misinterpreted him. Maybe being as much of an outside to human speech as he was, it was easier for him to make mistakes like that. It made some kind of sense.

"Here we are!" Tobias started walking into the warm water and spied the book in the distance. "I wonder where to start reading, though. I guess from the beginning. Or another way to do it..." He stripped off the silk and waded back to where they were before, palming the heft of his rear before he sat down. "You could just tell me yourself. So what'll it be? You want me to read it to you? Or would you like to be the tale made flesh?"
"I like hearing your voice when you read," the King stated before he sank down next to the spring. "You look so comfortable," he added before he handed Tobias a wide, fat piece of bluish white soap. "It's soap made of goat milk. It's squishy and smells amazing!"

The King held the book in front of Tobias' face then flipped to the first page. "Start at the beginning, cherished. It's a grand tale."
Tobias took in the scent of the goat milk soap and...the very first thing he thought of was spring in the forest. Sweet and fresh, and it seemed to soak into his skin. He felt his King's pat him and put some more soap on the side of his body. "They make good stuff, those two." He spied the first page and started reading aloud.

"Persia has treated me well. I had a wonderful time pretending to be a student, seeing how humans teach themselves without the guidance of dragons, let alone the King that secretly protects them. The philosopher - wait, professor, that was the title they gave him - that seemingly took a liking to me might suspect the truth...and I will be glad, if he does. I would happily make an honest man out of him and fill his belly with the very next generation that he hopes to inspire. The art of war sets his eyes sparkling. It seems like a game to him, although I can't be sure how he feels about real violence. Blood on the cold and wet ground is different than blood being spilled in dramatic flair in one's head."

Tobias soaped up his heavy tits and part of his stomach, feeling his mate delicately and soothingly rub soap into the places he couldn't reach anymore. "Yes, he would make a fine husband for a human, but would he make a fine mate for me? Or even just a playmate? I suppose there is only one way to find out. He seems to sculpt his body with focus on his lower body. That could mean something." The King turned the page. "Guessing does not suit me. I will have to seduce him and see how it goes. One way or another, I will happily fulfill his dream of a world guided by a true and wise King. I would have done so much earlier, were it not for my curiosity for why they left the guidance of me and my children in the first place."
"And before you get worried, I never put babes in his belly," the King announced before Tobias got any further on the page. "He was a fine warrior but he wasn't the kind to have a family."

He scrubbed up Tobias' lower back knowing his mate would have to twist and turn in some strange ways. "I can tell the water does you good. I can feel your muscles relaxing."
"I wouldn't get worried, honestly," countered Tobias. "I know full well you had MANY children before you met me. They had to come from somewhere." Tobias felt an easy smile stretching his lips. This spring really did do wonders for him. "Anyway, where was I?"

He found his place, chuckling at his King's playful fingers and teasing claws. The next entry was clearly from a few days later. "My lusty 'professor' is now mine in all senses of the word. Ardashir still gets anxious about serving my true form, but I feel that he will accept the idea in time. For how, he can please himself with 'Alexander', and I can talk to him about making our ideals into action. He did accuse me of planning to reclaim the human world so I could find a mate one day. I suppose he is not wrong. But the desire all humans have to be led by power and righteousness demands a leader with unquestionably satisfactory amounts of both. Doubt is their enemy. Doubt is what I will destroy on the battle field."

Tobias had to wonder if the King still ascribed to that value. He certainly didn't like Tobias being doubtful. But was it really that simple? Whatever the case, the King turned the page. "After one particularly heated debate, he agreed that we needed to take swift and decisive action rather than waiting for 'the right moment'. Royalty never waits for moments, they create moments. I sincerely hope to convince him of that once I have gathered my armies and regrouped in Greece with them. Humans are stubborn, but I invented that word. This will be a campaign to change them forever. And I feel they will know the joy of dragon rule once again, given only a little push in the right direction. Failing that? A nice slash of claws or a crackle of lightning should remind them of what's at stake."
"He never did service my true form," the King grumbled as he snuggled closer to Tobias. "Not like you did. He wasn't a very good playmate but he did get the job done." He sighed before he turned the page.

He listened to Tobias' strong, deep voice reading words he wrote years ago. In human terms it was lifetimes but for his kind, it wasn't long ago. It was strange hearing someone else read the words but he realized he enjoyed it very much. Tobias would learn so much about dragons and how they shaped the world.

"You are going to enjoy this book," he purred. "I included instructions on how to perform several 'acts' that I'm sure you'll enjoy."
"Instructions?" Tobias spied some scrawled notes in the margins. "And I don't know about that. From what I remember about the Bosnia section, he really..." The memory of the game returned to him with a heat comparable to the hot spring. "*gulp* gave it his all."

Tobias cleared his throat, noting with an odd pride how even that sounded deeper and clearer. The more swollen and heavy he got into this pregnancy, it was almost like the rest of his body became more masculine to compensate. "The return trip to Greece went without a hitch. Ardashir seemed hesitant at some of my suggestions, even this far into us being together...I guess wanting a mate in him was wishful thinking after all? I will not give up, though. On the bright side, the dragon-loving humans agreed to not only serve in the army but to keep my warriors and mages company. Sex in the ranks always boosts morale, so I heartily encouraged their friendships to bloom. Some even hosted small orgies in honor of this campaign's initiation! To Ardashir's credit, he happily took part in those. He is Greek in spirit, after all."

The King started to turn the page before Tobias stopped him. "There's this one part..." He came forward so he didn't have to squint. "Suggestion from General Cygnus to get humans to clench harder: called it 'Donkey Punch'. Lightly throw fist onto the small of the back, startles them into instinctively clenching. Crude name, but effective. Tried it on Ardashir after some persuasion, said it helped him understand how to please me. Cannot argue with results!"
"Tobias, you need no help in clenching around my cocks," the King licked the human's neck. "No donkey punches needed."

He flipped the page with that so Tobias could continue reading. "Oh yes, I have instructions on several pages. Too bad I didn't get the one with pictures. My darling, those pictures would turn your face as red as your hair." He laughed at the thought. "There's a large number dragon colonies. You are going to get ideas."
"I figured as much," answered Tobias a little smugly. "In regard to, well, everything you just said..." He felt his face flush already. "I just wanted to know what was there." He looked down to the now soapy spring water and noticed he had gotten bigger again. More of those eggs must have started taking shape...not to mention the whelps were growing...it made sense.

He looked to the next page, with a short entry. His King's hand caressing his stomach and behind made him have to moan between a few sentences. "Nngh...Persia willingly surrendered to us. Theirs is a nation of love, and although they love war among other things, they love great sex even more. A few displays of the virile and fertile charms of dragons was enough to...aah...convince them. They also shared some of their favorite positions, which I will keep detailing in the margins..." Tobias looked to the margins, as if both his heads were reading the book. "Sadly, Ardashir didn't care for this one," stood out boldly from the descriptions of 'The Mermaid'. "Lie human face-up at edge of bed, legs hanging off. Tell them to lift them up and keep them together. A pillow under their bottom can lift pelvis up even higher. This way I could..." Tobias had to stop and swallow his saliva. "...enter a playmate standing up in either form. The only issue is not bowling them over in my true form. I'll have to think of a solution."

He tried to keep reading, but his King's hand became less bathing-oriented and more lustful. He started taking generous handfuls of flesh and playing with them. Tobias managed to read the rest of the margins. "Fellatio in human form idea: facing same direction as playmate and feeding them cock, allows for assplay with pelvis turned up Mermaid-style. Fellatio for true form simpler: both standing or playmate lying down on bed with pillow, gives support for...head and neck...while giving and receiving pleasure..."
"That was a very nice position and it was easy on the pregnant belly," the King grinned as he played with Tobias' nipples a bit before his hand cupped his mate's ass. "I would like to do this with you once you finish your reading."
Tobias felt his King lift him up a little, as if he were 'The Mermaid' made flesh. He imagined getting impaled with his lower body raised to the sky, or laying down in anticipation before twin kingly cocks politely nudge their way past his lips. The two of them together really could celebrate each other's bodies in more ways than he could imagine...

"I would love that, my King." Tobias kept reading aloud, and it seemed to be more of the same. More news of nations falling, humans discovering lust for either dragons or each other or both, more tips for how the King could make love to a human...Tobias stopped before the last chapter when he noticed it was substantially longer. And he realized something almost disappointing.

"I think I'm done, my King," announced Tobias. "I just need to wash all this--Wait. Yeah, that's right. You wanted to shave me." He took a fistful of soapy water and slowly ran it through his beard and mustache. "Well, what better time than when I'm covered in suds?"
The King nodded slowly before he eased Tobias' body off his lap and into the warm water. "Stay right there. I'll be right back." He kissed the top of Tobias' head for good measure before he walked off to find what he needed.

He returned a few moments later with a small old, curved dragon craw and a wide smile. "This is one of my baby claws. It's still quite sharp and should work as a razor." He explained as he lowered himself back into the water.
Tobias looked over the supposedly infantile claw. It looked as sharp as a razor, sure enough, maybe a little sharper. Tobias wondered how strong his King's real claws were now, with how comically they crushed and shredded his old chainsaw. And...dammit, he forgot about having the King show his strength! Well, that could wait. He knew it was easy to misplace priorities when your belly was empty.

He pulled himself up a little bit and re-lathered his legs. The spring water made his hair soft and easy to cut. This really was the best time to do this. To have his bare skin shown before his mate...nothing could get in the way of feeling him, could it?

That was certainly a plus.
The King walked his mate lather up those muscular legs. He smiled at the sight before he took the claw from Tobias and eased the sharp side up the right hairy leg from the ankle to the knee before he repeated the process on the left. He moved to the thighs making sure he didn't nick his cherished in any way.

"What do you think?" He asked when he finally finished both legs and stopped at the hips.
Tobias felt his soapy and bearded face become impressed. The sight itself wasn't just impressive. His face itself seemed temporarily transformed by what he saw: he couldn't even pretend to hide it. "So...so that's what they look like without hair...That was very fast, my King." That claw moved as carefully as it did quickly; it was clear that his mate knew how easy it would be to hurt him.

He felt oddly naked. Like he had a secret set of clothing in his body hair, and even that was stripped away. Vulnerability seemed to be the rule of the house, as much as wild abandon. Seeing it all over his belly wasn't easy, but he managed to catch a glimpse. Smooth and musclebound calves and thighs, resting in the hot spring water...he would soon be well and truly buck naked in front of his King...

"I want to see the rest of my bare skin, my King. I feel exposed in front of you, and I really kinda like it."
The King put down the claw then rubbed his hand over Tobias' big belly. "I think I'm going to wait on shaving this area. Too much precious life is in here and if they decide to kick, I don't want to nick you."

He looked over his lover's arms. "I would like to do your arms though."
Just as his mate said that, Tobias felt a tiny little foot nudge his insides. The feeling was indescribable. His children - their children - were forming so fast...He didn't have to wait long at all before the warriors started making themselves known.

"As you wish, my King."

Tobias lifted a leg out of the water, feeling the rising warm air above it wrap around the skin. The heat seemed to soak into him even more with the hair out of the way. Yes, this definitely had its advantages. He put his leg back into the water, smiled at his King, and shut his eyes.
"Let's get you back in the water," the King cooed at his mate, "you'll be much warmer."
Tobias started to inch deeper into the spring, when the King picked him up and set him down in the perfect spot. His furry ass and bushy crotch were washed off in the warm water, leaving them cleaner than he ever made them as a bachelor. His giant stomach got partially cleaned as well, with gentle dragon hands washing his stretched skin and scaled lips kissing his growing burden. But his back and the back of his neck were left exposed to the air, still covered in suds and slickly clinging to his skin.

Tobias caught his King's snout moving close enough to him and sneaked in a kiss. He doubted he would ever feel cold again, with a mate and a King like him by his side. Unless they traveled somewhere cold on purpose. But even then, it would take some catastrophic freeze to make him forget this warm and fuzzy feeling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24