Mpreg Central

Full Version: Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
"You have questions about this dream.  Ask them, cherished."  Darius offered.  "I told you I would explain magic to you."  

He couldn't make for Tobias to create a title for himself, something that compassed his role and when spoken would allow all to know just how important he was.  'Mother of dragons' was a temporary title, one that Darius offered and while it was true, the weight of the words didn't speak to Tobias.  He would have to find the title he wanted to carry.  "I will use brood mare when we are mating or want to mate," he conceded since he knew the human respected the title.  "It will be between us, something only for the two of us and no one else."  He would create his own title in time.  He didn't need to rush.  

Tobias seemed to be trouble keeping his thoughts together while his cock moved in and out of him.  He liked having that kind of response.  "Wouldn't you be miserable if you're bedridden?  I'm sure we could find a way for you to get your exercise while you're heavy with children.  I know I have something in the hoard. An inventor built a machine to worship Terrian.  When we wake, we can search for it."  His mouth dropped open in bliss when the image of Tobias' body, so heavy with future dragons filled his mind.  His mate would be so dependent on him that Darius couldn't help but smile.  His cherished's belly would make it almost impossible for him to move his legs. The thought thrilled him in ways he couldn't understand. 

"Or perhaps you would grow stronger if you swung an axe with breasts," he squeezed Tobias' breasts now too big to fit in his hands for good measure.  "Imagine how your shoulder and back muscles strengthened with every swing as they learned to compensate for the additional weight.  Oh, I do like that idea of watching them grow when you're pregnant."  He turned Tobias' head so they could look each in the eyes before his tongue parted his lover's mouth and rolled around inside ending the conversation for now.  
Tobias squeezed his buttocks together as he worshiped his King, imagining how large they would be when he was ready to give birth for the first time. He was learning to think and act in the same instance, to be gone to the lust and greed within him while answering concerns of his King and thinking carefully. But thinking too much seemed like a waste. This was a dream, he was supposed to be resting. He would speak his mind in the waking world, when his King welcomed him to a new day. And when he didn't have a master of kissing working his magic in a meadow they were merely visiting.

So his senses blurred together more fluidly. His mate's cock grew more and more power over him, making him realize the kind of submissive bliss that must have inspired his followers in the day to make the idol that sweetly speared him. And the expanse of space beyond them had the stars come together into a single, white light...

Gentle brightness, soft and playful tongue, loving hands. Tobias opened his eyes, and saw his King over him, eyes shut in his own bliss. He didn't feel like stopping it just then. But the realization that his mate made love to him all night, gently and carefully...he watched as the seed that came from his larger fatherly organs had more volume than before. He didn't know how potent it could be, and he didn't much care. They finally parted, and his King helped him sit up.

"G'mornin'", Tobias said sleepily. He looked over his body. He wondered why he felt so much more...'motherly' in that dream, not feminine per se but more prepared to give life. If anything, he felt that his voice was deeper than usual, not more masculine per se but carrying a tone of greater command. "I'm looking forward to waking up like this every morning, my King."
"Morning," Darius greeted as he pulled Tobias' body into his lap and gave his cherish a good morning kiss.  "I look forward to waking you up every day like this."  He noticed the questions that swirled in his mate's eyes trying to understand why exactly he felt so different.  Loving, playful fingers moved over Tobias' neck giving comforting touches.  "I told you before I would answer any question you have.  You can start now if you want." 
Details from the dream returned to him easily. They had plenty of room in his head to stand out and connect together for the plans they would make together. Maybe his simple life was to thank for that: a man of little learning would have a lot to learn when given the chance. He kissed his King and rubbed over a mere stand-in for his true body, feeling how disciplined and burly he was and knowing full well how potent he was. This was the comparison for the kind of dragon he was, if not an understatement. He wanted to worship him all day...but he had to plan. He played with his lover's body, as his King did with his own, until he was ready to speak.

"You mentioned a machine...? To help me get around when I'm too big? I'd like to see it for myself before deciding anything. And for what you said about these..." Tobias cupped his now generous bosom. "I see what you mean about these hefty things making me work harder and get more from it. I can push through it, and I would..." He cupped his now significantly burdened stomach. "I would love to be strong enough to carry these guys around. I think that would be the ticket. I could lay in bed and be fed dragon cocks all day, but I'd like it to be by choice." He stroked his lover's mouth-watering shaft and head. "Maybe I wouldn't need to have my chest returned to pecs, but we could do that to watch them grow again. Just for fun."

Tobias slid back down to the bed and licked his King's virility, marveling in the number of whelps it must have made across time. "Speaking of fun...if it would please you best, my King, I'd like to learn a new way to worship you and all. In both forms. Or we could discuss the machine first. I'm willing to let my anticipation grow for an even greedier celebration of the king of dragons that impregnated me. Which would my mate like best?"
"Yes there is a machine somewhere in the hoard.  It will not help you get around when you are too big but it will give you a workout."  Darius explained between lusty groans.  When did Tobias learn this? How did he learn to kiss so skillfully and rub himself so erotically over his body.  The opposite sensations of Tobias' muscular arms and legs and the soft pillowy breasts and ass kept him on a passionate loop.  "I like it when you touch my length and balls.  I would like you to do that again."  

He managed to keep his eyes open as Tobias cupped his breasts listening to the man explain how he wanted his body to develop.  He wanted to develop his muscles so he could carry around the clutches and litters.  He wasn't sure about the breasts, maybe he could keep them on the time or maybe just when he carried. "There will be times I want to keep you in bed and fed you my cocks until you're so tired you can barely think."

He growled when Tobias' hand touched the head of his cock then slid his hand does the shaft.  "We can do whatever you like with your chest.  Return it to pecs, keep them large and engorged, or something in between.  What new way do you need to learn to worship me?"  He asked before his hand went out and touched his cherished's hole.  "The treasure is buried deep in you, and the machine can wait.  You seem determined to show me our faith."  
"Your bluntness makes it easy to love you, my King," commented Tobias without any hint of derision. Between licking his mate's human cock, of course. His newly deeper voice was colored with boldness, not teasing...unless he wanted to lay a trap. But that was for later, when he had more tools for worship. "I want to know every way to please you that my body can manage. I'll know how to make YOU so tired you can barely think soon enough." He clenched his hole around his King's fingers for what he said next. "Mark. My. Words."

"As for just right now..." He gulped down the pooling saliva in his mouth, licking his lips and breathing deeply through his nose. "...I want to do something I've dreamed of doing for years. And who better to do it to than the most beautiful lover this world could know?" Thinking of it like a piece of candy, he covered his teeth, leaned his head forward, and took just one part of the King he lived for into his mouth.

He admitted to himself that he wasn't entirely sure he could do it just right. So once started a rhythm and found a way to lick it while he sucked up and down the gorgeous length, he looked eagerly and plaintively to his King. Words were fine for feedback, but it was the look on his face that would tell him the full truth. What speed he liked, what suction he liked, how much tongue he wanted, how to press his bosom against his King's crotch in just the right way, how to play with his seed-heavy orbs, how to do all of this in his King's true form with the cocks that towered over him; of all the knowledge he was eager to learn, he was greedy for this form of knowledge most of all. To give back to his King the magnitude of ecstasy that was gifted to him, no matter how long it took, over the course of a mere hour yesterday.

He smiled around the cock in his mouth. What a surprisingly simple existence. And what comforting warmth washed over him to just be with the king of dragons...the King that once was ready to ruin him and ended up giving him exactly what he never knew he wanted. The love born from resolved conflict...the raw power of it ran through him as he worshiped his mate in this simple way.
"You are challenged me," Darius moaned before his lover's mouth descended on his cock.  He moaned, letting his head fall back in rapture.  "It has been ages since someone touched me like this."  He whimpered closed his eyes and biting his lip. "Yes, please yes."  His free hand found the back of Tobias' neck not pushing him to take more but instead to brush his fingertips through the short hair.  "Grow your hair out for me."  He gasped as he watched Tobias work his mouth down the King's length.    

"Anyone that denied your passions is a fool," Darius wasn't sure how the hell he could speak with this amazing mouth on his organ.   "Flatten your tongue against the large vein on the underside," he offered the instruction so Tobias could learn.  He forced his hips to remain still and let his cherished set the pace.  "Lick that vein before you move up to the head.  Suck on the head for at least ten heartbeats then run your lips along the sides."  He stopped for a moment catching his breath before he took Tobias' hands and placed them on his sac.  "Pet them like you would a cat.  Use a soft but firm touch like I use on you."  

He had no idea where Tobias learned of this kind of worship but he was damn grateful.  "You are perfect in every way, Tobias."  
Wonder slowly dawned on him as he obeyed...were these instructions truly how he liked his cock worshiped best? Or was that simply the best that previous worshipers managed? Flattened tongue on large vein...lick generously and move up...ten heartbeats, but what speed? Eh, fudge it, just listen for him moaning before moving to the sides...Tobias drank it all in and decided he would test his King's limits to even exceed what was described, if possible. He curved his hands along the heavy and musky sac, rubbing his thumb and palm over it tenderly. He released them just long enough to rub his left breast against the delicious orbs, letting him feel how soft they were already, letting him think of how this would be when milk would drip from them onto his organs that fathered so, so many. And how his King's seed did all this to him. All while using the brawn of his manly arms to gently rub and lustily grope the limbs and buttocks of the form known as Darius.

Between looking for conclusions to these experiments, Tobias relaxed his mind to enjoy half of the reason he did this at all. The thick and swollen staff of flesh in his mouth felt just like his metaphor described: a snake welcomed back to its burrow. His eagerness allowed him to suppress the urge to gag surprisingly quickly, although he had to recover from a very briefly blocked windpipe once he sped up a bit. The taste of the musky flesh, the texture of the skin and muscle flushed with blood, the sight of looking so closely to the narrow hips and tree-trunk thighs that even men of civilizations lost and forgotten to history (human history, that is) got to see in their adoration of their King. Again, he broadcast his thoughts about this in place of having his mouth full of a fatherly organ. Feeling it all himself easily had his own fatherly organ stiff and ready to climax, but he neglected touching himself for the chance to touch his King all the more.

Tobias became more aggressive. He became greedy for the sticky seed that he teased in the orbs he nuzzled and pet and admired. He moved his head faster, sucked harder, emboldened by every moan of delight by his King. And then...!
"Tobias, stop or, or, or I'll f-ill you with seed," Darius gasped as his mate used his mouth and tongue to be him so close.  He wanted to release but he held himself back.  He needed to warn his cherished, warn him of the climax so the man could pull away.  He would not force his mate to take his essence in his mouth.  

His whole body throbbed with the need to release, his heavy balls so full of life and straining in their sac.  They were close to his body now pulled tight and pulsing.  He panted trying to withstand Tobias' loving treatment.  The feel of those beautiful breasts against his heated only made it harder to focus.  His cherished followed his instructions so well, worshiping and treasuring.  He tried to reach for Tobias' organ but the man twisted his hips keeping himself out of reach.  He even tried to touch between the cheeks only to have the man arch his back away.  My pleasure, the words pulsed in Darius' mind, Tobias wanted him to find his pleasure.  

"Pull off my cherished or your stomach will be full of my seed in."  The words were breathy and urgent.  
Tobias registered the worry in his mate's voice. Perhaps he didn't want to seed him again so soon? Or did he have other plans for their mating? In either case, the last thing he wanted was to pressure his King into doing something he didn't want. What a horrible thought. But he wanted that seed...

A compromise occurred to him. He pulled off his beloved's rod and made himself clear, with a tone full of his submissive plea. "Then let it fall on my face. Please...! I won't swallow a drop if you don't wish it, but let it cover me instead! Come, my King, let me bathe in the seed I crave!"
"No, I don't want you to think you had to swallow," Darius panted as he ran his hand over the side of Tobias' face.  "I would love to bathe in my seed or have you swallow it and fill your belly again."  He closed his eyes, bit down on his lip to keep from disappointing his cherished.  "You may take the seed however you wish."  
"...My King. You have done much for me, and I feel you know me better than anyone. But you insult me." Tobias gave a wry smile as he cupped Darius' sack in his left hand. "I would not gorge myself on you if I didn't want the consequences of it. If I did not wish to swallow it, I would have stopped and let it fly. If I didn't want it on me, I would have taken a break and told you what I wished to happen. Give me a little credit..." He exhaled a soft, warm breath along the tip. "...And just enjoy yourself."

He thought of how full his belly would be, took the shaft into his mouth again, tugged on the sac, and worked to finish his King off as planned. Just a bit of elbow grease...a bit of broadcasting how much he wanted this...and the way his King started to seize up as climax hit...!

Tobias had to admit he wasn't quite prepared for how fast it would flow down his throat. It found its way past his nostrils and onto his King's crotch and legs. But the flavor of it was a powerful one that compelled him to swallow it like he was a man lost in the desert who found a geyser of fresh water...he doubted human seed was so sweet and savory. 'Darius' or not, a dragon was a dragon, he supposed. After a good while, his King finally seemed to be reaching the end, and the rapids slowed to a babbling brook. And then a drying stream. And then warm, ambient air. Tobias even stroked the shaft for any last drops to land on his waiting tongue.

It pooled inside the burly ex-logger and made him feel bloated. But the sensation slowly turned into something different to when he took his King's seed up his fertile rear end. It felt more like he honest to goodness drank too much of a sweet drink. He licked his lips in satisfaction and went to lick off the remainder from his beloved's body. It was just...fun. Nothing more to it, at least this time. If Darius could have impregnated him even further just then, perhaps it was just as well that he got to wait a little longer before that pleasure. Perhaps.
There was a crude human term that Darius learned over the years that he felt suited this moment very well.  

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"  He panted as he came down from the orgasmic high he just reached.  "Your mouth is fucking sin!"  

He slowed his breathing before he dropped back against the soft linens of the bed.  "I meant no insult.  You have only taken my seed from your fertile end and I did not want to assume you wanted to taste me in that way.  I would rather stay off my own pleasure than force you take me against your will."  

He ran his hand over the ballooning belly with a lopsided smile on his face.  He watched in his mate drink down his seed wishing he remember to call for the mirror.  He would have liked to see a record of this but it was too late for that.  He would just have to make due with the memories.  He smiled at the debauched lover, completely sated  that he took the dragon's seed in his mouth.  He rubbed his thumb over Tobias' chin and swollen lips spreading the escaped seed over the man's face.  

"You will bear no children from this," he smiled before he reached up, wrapped Tobias in his arms, then pulled him to his chest.  "The bloat will last longer this time."  He added as Tobias licked him clean.  "Seed must enter your fertile end for it to take hold."  
Tobias smiled almost obnoxiously at his King's incredulity. A sinful mouth; Tobias wished he had a way to record his King's sayings like the canvases around the room. "I didn't get much attention in my old life, if you get my meaning, so I gave it to myself. It's not the first time I've worked my way around a peter. No, sir. O-Oh, right, that's another word for this," Tobias added, holding Darius' cock between his right hand's index finger and thumb for explanation. "It just gets confusing when men called Peter hear it used. I don't know why that word came about, but I heard it enough to remember it."

He took a deep breath. "...I don't think anything you could do with me would really be 'forcing' me to do something. I love just being with you. I love worshiping you, and you me," he added with a pat to his now slightly sloshing stomach. "But the fact that you thought of me so kind like, even when you were ready to blow...that's precious, my King. I'll treasure your resolve to only honor me. A-And I didn't mean to make you nervous, really! Just know that I took you into my mouth of my own free will. And I worked to bring you a strong climax of my own free will. You know my thoughts; you know my soul; but perhaps you can't know all of it...I'll be clearer next time."

Tobias burped. "Now about this machine you mentioned...?"
"You learned how to service me by servicing yourself?"  Darius had to blink a few times to clear the picture of Tobias' body bent so the man's cock was in his mouth.  "How far could you take yourself?" 

He filed the information in the back of his mind to use at a later date.  Once his mate birthed their first batch, he would remember to request for a private show.  He wanted to see his lover's face covered in his own essence, mouth drooling and face completely smeared with seed.  "I would rather call it a cock, or length, manhood is acceptable as well."  He teased.  

He kissed the top of his mate's head when the man explained that Tobias never felt forced to take the King.  Tobias only wanted to please his King, to worship and love.  Darius thought about the machine.  He wasn't sure where he had it stored but they could look for it together.  "We will have to explore the caves to find it.  Would you help me look?"  
Tobias felt sheepish, suddenly. "Let's just say the life of a logger makes you more limber than you might think."

He thought of the rest of his new home that he hadn't even seen yet. What secrets did it all hold? "I'd love to help look for it. Hell, I'd love just looking around. The sooner, the better, too, while I can still lug this belly o' mine around," he concluded with a wry smile to the hairy expanse of skin on his front. He stood up and stretched his limbs, slightly wary and fully aware of how much new weight he had to consider for stimulating his muscles. So much life and seed inside him, either churning or working diligently to nurture the future of dragonhood and make him bigger all the while...he felt his 'length' harden again.

"I wonder just how many children we're going to have...?"
Darius placed his hand under Tobias' chin and gently pushed the logger's chin up.  He looked at the deep blush on Tobias' cheeks and smiled warmly.  "If you were willing, I would like for you to perform for me.  I want to see you bent in half with your dick in your mouth and when you climax, your seed lands in your head, on your cheeks, in that beard of yours.  I want you to show me your mouth full of your seed.  Would you do that for me?  Show me something that I hadn't seen since ancient Rome?"  

Darius slid off the bed ignoring their nakedness before he held out his arms for Tobias to follow.  "I'll give you a tour while we look.  Ask as many questions as you want.  We have a lot of ground to cover as the system runs the entire length of the mountains."  He took the opportunity to glide his hands over Tobias' belly.  His cherished was huge right now, larger than a woman carrying multiples, and would only get bigger. "If you get tired during the walk, let me know.  I will carry you."   

One hand traveled under the man's belly to Tobias' hardened manhood.  He wrapped the length in his palm then smiled. "This would make it difficult for you to walk," he teased before his hand moved down then up.  Seeing the lust in his cherished' faced, his other hand slid over the hip then around the back before his fingers traced the crack and swirled around the twitching hole.  

"We'll have thousands during our lifetime."
Tobias considered his body in his current state as they wandered the cavernous halls...especially as Darius's hands explored it lustily. "I'd love to give that a go. It's been a while since I tasted my own cock and seed. But, uh..." He patted himself over his slightly shallower bellybutton. "I think this bundle of joy would get in the way, now. Unless you have another spell up in here, my King." He put his left hand over Darius's hair, enjoying the feel of the thick and soft strands between his fingers. "If you can find a way, I'll bend over any which way would give you the best show! But in the meantime, I'll just give my legs their workout in this little tour."

But then his lust-drunk King started toying with the cock in question. "Mnnnph...I-If you can take care of that for me w-while I'm walkin', I'll be impressed. Y-You might have to carry me after I'm done, though. Speaking from experience, anyway."

Tobias locked eyes with his King. Lust and affection, pride and ambition, all mixed together in a captivating glance he didn't think a human could manage. Or if he could, then he had never seen it; certainly not while the man in question was fondling his partner of choice. "I could waste away my day just looking into your eyes, my King." Did he look that way at him? Such a powerful and infatuating gaze, he would like his own King to know the kind of splendor he gave him in something so simple. Or if not, he would settle for milking his cherished mate's cock for enough seed for all those thousands of children, or even more. If he had his way? Both.

But this raised a worrisome question for him. "Will I...Will I always be able to bear you children? Will I still get older and weaker like any other human? I never thought about that until now..."
Darius leaned forward, pressed a gentle, affectation kiss to Tobias' lips then pulled away.  "You'll age but much slower than a normal human.  Your body will be able my children for as long as the forest can replenish itself."   He wanted to answer those concerns before moving to other subjects.  

"I didn't expect you to show me that talent now," Darius laughed before he slid his hand down to Tobias' hole then fingered the rim.  "You still have inside you cherished.  Let me remove it."  He eased his fingers inside slowly even though the human didn't need Darius to go slow.  Tobias opened for him easily allowing him to reach up until his fingers touched the base of the idol.  He tugged the object gently letting Tobias gasp and moan as he backed out the treasure.  When it finally breached Tobias' rim, Darius held the man tight as he slumped against him.  The idol grew still and cold before he set it on the floor.  "There, now you should be able to work a bit better."  
He turned so Tobias was in front of him but kept his hands on his cherished body.  "We can walk and play at the same time," he teased as he took a step forward which in turn made Tobias do the same.   "I'm more than capable of carrying you when you need it.  Now let's see if we can find that machine."  
 "...Sure, make a fool out of me," snarked Tobias in good humor. "I would have gone with every word you said, if you told me it was possible. I guess you can just make do with...nngh...playing with it while I'm full of your eggs and whelps. If that pleases my King, of course."

He shuddered in pleasure as Darius urged the idol he was complacently enjoying out of him. Perhaps it was because he slept with it inside him; he was content to suspend his disbelief and let it feel as if his ass really were that warm at all times. In any case, he got to shudder in relief as his ass closed around itself and only met healed flesh. "I'll just blame that on how I woke up. I'll try not to be so careless in the future, good gracious."

His King's hand returned to playing with the newly pliant and willing flesh, and he felt how his shortened breathing felt on his heavier body while walking. Exhilaration flooded him for how even as much as he grew, he could feel how every part of him was sensitive to his lover's touch. He tried to suck those fingers into him..."P-Perhaps it'll be in the next chamber. But I won't mind walking even further like this...!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24