Mpreg Central

Full Version: The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"K-kleo, calm down!" Yelped mitsuo. "Please. I'm trying to remember the spell that made the eggs smaller..." he said, whimpering as he pushed again. His belly was much smaller now, so he probably only had a few more. He would focus on his friend despite his own discomfort.
"Aaaaahhhhhhhh" he screams feeling a contraction hit him. His belly shakes as the contraction rolls through him. "I am going to kill you." He shoots a look to Mitsuo.
Mitsuo whimpered loudly, feeling horrible for what he had done to his friend. He bit his lip and bore down, hoping this was his last egg. He shuddered and moaned, finding it was a little bit bigger than the rest. It kept sliding back up into him when he stopped pushing, making it rub his most sensitive areas even more. Soon he was trembling and panting, on the verge of orgasm. "F-fuck....aaaaAAAHH!" He cried out, giving one last push and popping the egg free. His cry turned into a loud moan as it pushed him over the edge, bringing him to a powerful climax that left him limp on the bed...
Kleo knelt on the ground clutching his new and laboring belly. He shook as it contracted and gasped when he felt a pop and gush of fluids. He then looked up at Mitsuo
It took a few moments for Mitsuo to recover, feeling a bit boneless after his ordeal. He groaned and shifted, slowly sitting up on the bed. "Nnh...Kleo...." He muttered, getting up off the bed. His long shirt helped cover him for now as he moved to help his friend up. "Just breathe, okay? Calm even breaths." He said, urging him to the bed. "I gotta take your pants off.....Use my towel." He said, offering the one he had around his waist before. With his wet pants gone, Mitsuo helped him onto the bed, making sure to move his own smaller eggs out of the way. "I promise I'll fix this...." He said, looking upset his friend was going through such pain because of him.
"It's so big. How did you do this the first time?!" Kleo said as a new contraction begain. "I don't think that spell to make them smaller is going to work right now. I can feel the egg moving down to come out" He said clutching his belly tightly as he laid on the bed
Mitsuo bit his lip, hands hesitantly moving to Kleo's swollen middle. "I had you here..." he sighed. "You gotta relax and breathe, I'll see if I can find that pain reducing spell you used. It'll help you relax more." He said, going to tug some shorts on before going to his study to find the book. He returned, quickly flipping through the pages until he found a spell...one specifically for reducing the pain of labor. "Right, I found a good one." He said, waving his wand as he cast it on his friend, hoping it would work.
Kleo watched as Mitsuo performed the speel on him and soon enough, the pain had eased up. It wasn't gone all the way but it was alot less severe. "Thanks" he said as he relaxed back on the bed a bit.
Mitsuo gave a relieved sigh when Kleo relaxed, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "Look, I'm sorry I did this...pain does weird things to your mind." He said, looking at his belly. "But you can do this...and we'll fix this together." He nodded, giving his friend a hopeful smile.
"I saw how big that first one you had was. I can't do that! And you still don't know how to stop this. Are gonna keep doing this forever?!" He says as he thinks about being in this situation forever
Mitsuo frowned. "You can do it. If I can, so can you." He said, giving Kleo a firm look. "I'll figure it out, we won't be like this forever." He said. He could already feel a weight in his belly, more eggs growning...
Kleo wanted to believe that they would be able to figure out how to make it all stop. But so far, Mitsuo had only been able to rest between births. As it was now, Kleo was still laboring, the egg inside him inching further and further towards his new parts. All he could do was wait it out until he could push.
Mitsuo shifted closer to kleo, "if you feel the need to push, do it." He said, one hand moving to his friend's belly and rubbing it gently. He got up and went to get his books, returning to his room to try and figure it out. He decided to try and remove the gold from his eggs, muttering a spell as he aimed at his own belly...the feeling of weight fading slightly. "Nnh....okay...so, I removed the gold....that's a step."
Kleo watched as Mitsuo worked but soon his body was screaming at him to push so he bared down and did so "nnnnnnnnnggggggggggyhhhhhhhh" his body shook with effort as he tried to push the large egg out
Mitsuo looked up and set his book down when Kleo started pushing, moving to his side and taking his hand. "That's it. When. It passes, take even breaths and try to relax...keep from exhausting yourself like I did." He said, hoping his words would encourage his friend.
"This thing is huge. How did you do this?" Kleo asked. He could feel the egg coming closer and closer to his new parts but he couldn't get it to crown.
"I just did...stop doubting yourself." He sighed. "Try spreading your legs more. Bend your knees too." He said, helping to adjust Kleo's towel to keep him covered. He was a bit surprised the other wasn't having the same physical reaction to the egg rubbing such sensitive areas...but he wouldn't mention it. He just wanted Kleo to understand the strange pleasure he felt...
Kleo was feeling some of the pleasures the Mitsuo felt but the sensation wasn't as good to him yet. For some reason, the most he was feeling was from his new parts.
Mitsuo wasn't sure why, but watching his friend pushing the egg out was turning him on...watching how his belly shifted and rippled with each contraction...thinking about how it felt for himself...he had to shake those thoughts and go back to researching a fix for their condition.
"Oh come on!" Kleo screamed out as he struggled to get the egg to crown. His whole body was shaking with effort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11