Mpreg Central

Full Version: The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Mitsuo looked up at Kleo, frowning. "Calm down. Take a break and just let your body do the work." He said, picking up a rag to wipe sweat from the other's face. "If you need to spread yourself open more, hook your hands under your knees." He added.

He shifted slightly, already able to feel something in his lower abdomen....but he didn't say anything. He wanted Kleo to get past this first egg.
Kleo took Mitsuo's advice and with his next push he hooked his hands under his knees and spread out a little more. "How the hell do women do this?" He says
Mitsuo helped adjust Kleo's towel when he lifted his legs, preserving his modesty. "I don't know, but if I can do it, so can you." He said, rubbing his arm for encouragement.
"UUUUUGGGGHHHH" Kleo grunts as he pushes again, eager to get the egg to crown. He grips the sheets as he uses all of his strength to push it out
Mitsuo moved to gently press on Kleo's belly, trying to help things along a little more. "Come on, almost there." He said, trying to encourage him.
Kleo throws his head back in agony as Mitsuo pushes on his belly and he bared down again, prying that the egg will move
The egg inched itself lower, spreading Kleo wide, threatening to tear the skin around his opening. But thankfully it reached the thickest point before that, suddenly slipping free with a loud wet pop. Mitsuo gasped, seeing the large gold egg roll from under Kleo's towel, looking at it with wide eyes. "wow, I think that's bigger than mine." he said, looking to his friend to make sure he was okay.
Kleo fell back onto the bed panting hard as the egg slipped out. His whole body was shaking from the work it had just done to get the egg out and Kleo was exhausted
Mitsuo gently wiped the sweat from Kleo's face, shifting a pillow under his head and going to get some cool water for him. He held the glass out, a smile on his face. "You did it." He said, sounding proud of his friend.
"That was horrible. How do women do that?" Kleo asked as his breathing finally got back to normal. "Did you figure anything out about how to stop this"
Mitsuo shrugged at Kleo's question, "higher pain tolerance? I know I have a new respect for them." He nodded. When he was asked about stopping their problem, he just sighed. "Not yet. I can reduce the size and make them normal eggs, rather than gold." He said, tilting his head. "And I might be able to slow it down."
"We need to figure out how to stop this, unless you would rather lay eggs for the rest of your life." Kleo said wondering how long it could take to stop this whole things
"I'm working on it." Sighed Mitsuo. "This isn't the kind of magic you can just poof away...I need to take it apart carefully...reduce the size of the egg and how quickly it grows...then remove the gold. Then figure out how to change those organs to normal human ones....and then remove them. Because I don't think just cutting them out would solve it." He said, frowning. "Now, do you want me to make yours smallet or not?"
"Yes. Make then smaller" Kleo said "what do you mean by change the organs to human ones?" He asked confused. He honestly had no interest in learning any of this stuff in class and now he wished he had payed attention at least a little bit
Mitsuo nodded, going to check his notes before casting the spell. Quickly followed by the one to turn the gold eggs to normal ones. "Ok...so, we're both going to lay about a dozen eggs...probably tomorrow." He sighed. Hopefully I can figure this out by then. The organs we have must be bird ones to be making shelled eggs, since human female organs can't do that." He shrugged.
"So then if you change the organs to human we won't lay eggs anymore? But does that mean it will be all over or will we be um birthing something else?" Kleo asked not fully understanding what's going to happen
Mitsuo frowned, giving a shrug. "I don't know...Maybe I can use a spell to...I dunno, turn the organs off." he said, looking thoughtful. he paused after a moment, making a face and lifting his shirt, his belly already starting to round out. "Great..." he groaned, rubbing his face. He was sure the process had already started over inside of Kleo as well...but having multiple small eggs seemed to take a bit longer than just one big one.
Kleo hadn't started to notice that his belly was again filling back up but he knew it would and based on when Mitsuo's started, he should be noticing his soon as well.
Mitsuo rested a hand on his belly, pressing against it to feel the firm immature eggs. He sighed, shaking his head. "We should clean up." He said, taking the towels and stripping the sheets from the bed. He also went to the guest room, only to find his first egg had crumbled into thick black dust. "So they aren't even real gold...should have expected that." He mumbled to himself, cleaning up the mess and taking the dirty laundry, including their pants, to the washer.

He returned to kleo, offering a pair of his sleep pants. "Turns out the gold ones aren't even real gold..." he said, looking at the rest of his eggs and Kleo's one large one.
"Well that's actually kind of disappointing" Kleo said. "My belly is starting to fill up again. I can feel it" he said placing his hand on his belly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11