Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Fertility Idol with Pregali64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

SeanWoods221

Sean was the next to wake up before everyone else. Sean walked up behind Heather and started to rub her massive belly.
Heather giggled as Sean rubbed her belly. "I like that you love my belly, big guy. But as much as I'd like for the four of us to feel each other up all day, we really should get dressed and get to our classes." Heather said as she opened up the box of clothes and started getting dressed. Sam and Shannon then started to stir.

SeanWoods221

Sean started to get dressed.
Sam and Shannon got dressed up as well before they left the dorm room and headed towards their classes.

SeanWoods221

After a few hours, the four friends met up together for lunch.
The four of them each had lunch trays that were piled high with food. "This is so embarrassing. Everyone has been staring at us all day, and they're still staring at us." Sam said, he ate ravenously despite his embarrassment.
"I don't mind the attention. You should learn how to take things in stride." Heather gave a muffled reply as she ate.

SeanWoods221

"I feel less embarrassed." Sean said with a mouthful of food.
Sam sighed as he said. "Whatever, I guess it's just one of those things I have to get used to. This is gonna be a long year."

SeanWoods221

They finished their lunch and head to their other classes.
Sometime later, the four of them went back to Sam's and Sean's dorm room after they finished their classes. "What a day. I don't know if I can go through a whole year of this." Sam sighed as he flopped onto his bed.
"You just need to learn to be comfortable with it, you gotta feel good inside your own skin. And I think I know how." Heather said as she started lifting Sam's shirt before rubbing his belly.

SeanWoods221

Shannon did the same as Sean moaned softly as Shannon started to massage his belly.
"Doesn't this feel good Sam?" Heather asked as she continued to rub his belly. Sam could only moan as he felt his growing erection making a massive tent in his pants.
"I'll take that as a yes." Heather smiled as she saw Sam's massive hard-on.

SeanWoods221

Sean moaned as his massive cock started to harden.
Heather helped Sam take off hos shirt and unclasp his bra before she started rubbing amd tweaking his engorged nipples, causing them to squirt milk. "How about this? Does this feel good?" Heather asked Sam.
"Uh-huh." Sam moaned as he nodded in response.

SeanWoods221

Shannon took Sean's pants off and started to suck on his massive cock.
Heather also took off Sam's pants and started stroking him. Sam gasped as he used his hands to squeeze his massive butt cheeks together.

SeanWoods221

"You taste good, Sean." Shannon smiled. "Thanks." Sean moaned.
Heather started licking the tip of Sam's cock as he started leaking precum. "Mmm!" Heather moaned as she tasted Sam's pre.

SeanWoods221

"I love you, Shannon." Sean moaned.
"I love you too, Sean." Shannon moaned as she continued to suck him.

"You fucked me last time, Sam. Want me to fuck you?" Heather asked. Sam was hesitant, but he nodded as he rolled onto his hands and knees.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12