Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Fertility Idol with Pregali64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

SeanWoods221

Sean was wearing almost the same outfit, but black pants and a red t shirt.
"Well, I guess we're as decent as we're ever gonna be. Time to face the music." Sam opened the door and stepped out of their dorm room.

SeanWoods221

Sean blushed as many students were looking at them.
Sam's embarrassment was apparent. Even if they were fully clothed, Sam saw all of the other students were staring, amd some would say gawking, right at them. Some of them even went slack-jawed at sheer shock. But Sam and Sean failed to see that within the awestruck crowd, there were two women who looked at them not with shock, but with arousal.

SeanWoods221

"Hi." Sean said to the girls.
"Hi. Whoa, you guys are biiiig." One of the girls stated, causing Sam to blush.

SeanWoods221

"Thanks." Sean blushed. "My name is Sean."
"I'm Sam." Sam still felt embarrassed as he still felt the eyes of the other students on them. "I'm Heather and this is Shannon." The brunette girl spoke up as she introduced herself and her raven-haired friend.

SeanWoods221

Sean came up to Heather and asked, "So, you girls like our bodys?"
"Oh, they're something, alright." Shannon said as she stared at Sean's huge package contained in his pants. Sam gasped as he felt Heather hug his massive belly, he looked down at her but his breasts were blocking his view. "So what do you say we go do something tonight?" Heather asked. "Uh, o-okay." Sam replied nervously.

SeanWoods221

"What do you girls wanna do tonight?" Sean asked as he held Shannon close to him.
"Well, I was thinking that we could go to your dorm, order in some food, watch a movie, and see where the night takes us. Does that sound good to you boys?" Heather said.

SeanWoods221

"Yeah. What do you think, Sam?" Sean asked.
"Y-yeah, sounds good." Heather then brought her head closer to Sam's face and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

SeanWoods221

They soon made it back to Sean's and Sam's dorm room.
Both boys sat on their beds. Heather sat next to Sam and Shannon sat next to Sean. "I'm gonna place an order, what food do you boys want to eat?" Heather said as she brought out her phone.

SeanWoods221

"How about pizza?" Sean asked.
"Pizza sounds great! Can I have one with pepperoni... and pineapple and anchovies?" Sam was confused by what he just said, he never liked anything besides pepperoni on his pizza. He may not be pregnant, but he's getting strange cravings like he is.

SeanWoods221

"I'll have one with pepperoni and sausage." Sean said.
Heather ordered three large pizzas, one for Sam, one for Sean, and one for Heather and Shannon to share. Shannon soon left to get the pizza from the nearby pizzeria.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12