Mpreg Central

Full Version: Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Ky came back and gently started to wash the dried cum off Nym's chest and between his thighs. After they were both clean he curled around Nym pulling him against his chest and tucking the carriers head under his chin. He rubbed Nym's back in soothing circles and hummed softly. "You're so beautiful and perfect. I'm sorry you went into heat," which was a blatant lie, "but I'm glad that out of anyone you choose me." Ky chuckled, "Honestly I don't know if I'd have been able to keep myself from beating Demus' ass if he'd touched you." The Facility wouldn't be too happy about that.

------------
"Aw look how cute they are!" squeaked a young woman with large diamond earrings. She pointed to the live viewing screen of Ceral and Ivy making out in the artificial hot springs with a perfectly manicured nail. "Aw their kits will be adorable! Don't you think so Bryan?" she asked the man next to her, who was obviously significantly older with graying temples.

Bryan grumbled non-committed, his eyes glued to Ivy's voluptuous breasts.

"Anyone who's anyone has one you know! Mary Anne came to the Miller's Charity Ball with a bright pink one from the tropics just last week. Her husband got it for her for valentines. Isn't that sweet!"

"If you're interested in a kit," Reva said her eyes positively glittering with dollar signs. "we have some in the nursery for you to look over. We also have a volcanic dragon expecting in a few weeks and a water dragon in less than two months if you want to make a preorder."
"Hmmm that Demus, whoever he is... I almost wish you had beat him." Nym smiled a bit and then blushed at Ky's compliments. He didn't feel perfect or beautiful. Right now he felt mostly inexperienced and unkempt, but he wasn't going to argue. He simply nodded. He was sorry he went into heat too. It was by far the worst experience of his life. Sex hadn't been bad at all, obviously... But heat... If it was going to be that awful every time, then he needed to figure out something either lessen it, or avoid it all together. Although, he wouldn't have to be worrying about it for a while if-

"Now that we, uh, you know... Mated... I guess is the word-" Nym hesitantly interrupted his own train of thought, and placed a hand on top of his stomach. "Does this mean I'm-" Pregnant. He couldn't even say the word out loud, because the very idea of being pregnant terrified him. Obviously, there was a great chance that he indeed would be carrying kits now, but how great was great? Was it guaranteed that every time a dragon bred that they produced offspring? Did being in heat change it at all? Nym was finding that he was somewhat frustrated that he didn't know anything. It seemed unfair he had never been taught anything at all about other dragons, or even about himself. "I mean..." He murmured into Ky's chest. "When- How can you tell?"

--------------------

Ah, Reva was already doing a wonderful job at selling the idea of a new pet dragon kit to these two... It was people like this that were the usual frequenters to their 'Dragon Sanctuary' as people had often dubbed it. The lofty, sons and daughters of heirs and heiresses (Usually of old money), celebrities, and successful business people all seemed to want to be possessors of such 'exquisite and exotic' creatures. After all, the girl had said it herself, anybody who was anyone had one.

Dragons were a status symbol, as well as a luxury. The Fiskes for example, were a family lucky enough to be at the point where they were even making money off of their dragon. Not that they necessarily needed it, the very sight of Mr. Fiske when he had first arrived to discuss details about Nym had been dazzling. He was indeed a gentleman, an older one, but a very self aware man all the same.

Ceral's master was probably of similar nature... Han had never personally met them, but to be in possession of a cave dragon, such a beautiful and usually rare breed, he assumed that they had to be well off.

"Yes, our nursery is housing several dragon kits right now!" Han beamed. Though Reva always seemed to be the more personable of the two, he was happy to put his two cents in. "If a companion dragon is what you're seeking, I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. Like Dr. Reva has mentioned, we have a couple simply gorgeous dragons who will be giving birth soon. A few weeks after that, and you'll have plenty of hatchings to choose from."
"If you're pregnant?" Ky asked frowning. Poor Nym seemed to know next to nothing about his own kind. Had the humans really kept him in the dark about everything this whole time? It was extremely cruel to keep Nym naive and ignorant his whole life and then thrust him into this new environment expecting him to breed. "Well ... if this was a normal heat then we would know in the next twelve hours or so. If your heat comes back," Ky shrugged "Then we know your not pregnant. But I don't know how inducing a heat would affect that. Either way we'll know for sure in a week when you do or don't let off pregnancy hormones."
"Oh..." Nym nodded against Ky's chest, sounding somewhat dismayed. He hadn't even considered that his heat could come back... He really didn't want to think about that prospect. But the other option was that he really was pregnant. That was that. He was either about to carry a dozen or so hybridized forest dragon eggs... Or he was going to have to suffer through heat again. And he had to wait a whole week to know for sure. Wonderful.

"You know-" Nym shifted a bit to readjust his chin onto Ky's shoulder, his eyebrows knit together. He had been intending on sleeping, but now his thoughts were running wild, and it didn't help that half of them probably still didn't make sense. "I wonder what humans would do if we stuck them in places like this and watched them breed all the time... I don't think they'd be very fond of it..."
Ky snorted. His stomach heaving with a barely held chuckle. "No," he gasped. "I don't think they would. I don't think they'd enjoy being shot with heat inducers either." His eyebrows bent together. "Do humans have heats? And why do they wear those coverings? They look uncomfortable and it must make mating difficult," he mused. "So in this alternate reality would we buy humans as companions and make them hunt their own food in the wild?" He tried picturing Han and Devin chasing rabbits together and couldn't contain his laughter anymore.
"I don't know about heats for humans. I've never seen act like they were having one before?" Nym shrugged a bit. He was sure if any human ever felt the way he had just felt he would have noticed, though he had never been enlightened about how humans reproduced or anything anyway. It had been deemed as 'not necessary for him to know'... But humans did seem to eat a lot of strange pills and medications. Perhaps they took suppressants too. "And coverings?" Nym looked confused for a moment. "Oh, you mean clothes-" He grinned a bit. "I used to have some of those..." He said rather sheepishly. Of course he would have had to have some if he were to ever go out in his human form in public. Otherwise he was told to stay home, or switch to his dragon guise, which of course was not manageable in most places. Four legs, wings and tail weren't exactly welcomed in coffee shops and art galleries... Both of which his 'family' seemed to frequent a lot of, and which he was usually toted along to. Nym was starting to feel maybe irrationally resentful towards them, his humans... Or maybe it wasn't irrational at all. Being brought up basically as a human, and then being sent here just to be told to be 'primal and feral' like he'd been told not to be his whole life didn't make any sense. "It was admittedly strange when they said I had to come here naked...." Nym pushed away the his troubled thoughts and smiled. He'd gotten used to it rather quickly over the past couple days. It hadn't necessarily felt unnatural, and with the scales most everybody seemed to sport on their human forms anyway, it still seemed to Nym as if they were still wearing something.

"Why are you laughing?" Nym couldn't help but chuckle as Ky did. He rolled onto Ky's chest, flat on his stomach. "You're giggling quite a lot." He teased. He suddenly felt so much more open with Ky, and the other dragon's snickering was adorable. Without thinking he landed a soft kiss to Ky's chin. "You're strange."
"Yes, but you love me anyway." Ky kissed Nym lazily. He felt like he was glowing, his head warm and fuzzy. He liked hearing about Nym's life before hand. It was so strange and interesting. "So what do humans do for food. I can't imagine that the majority is very good at hunting." Surely they couldn't all be like Devin with dart guns, nets, and an army at his disposal. "What did you eat if you didn't go hunting?"
"Oh- Do I now?" Nym grinned. He definitely liked Ky.That was for sure. He was finding that he liked him quite a lot, more than he had ever anticipated he would two days prior... And it was all happening so fast.

"Humans... Are weird." Nym finally uttered thoughtfully. "They don't usually hunt food, they grow it. Even their meat. They have big farms for everything. Anything from carrots, to cows." Nym explained. "Then they harvest it, or slaughter it, and pack it up and do all sorts of strange things to it, and then put it in stores... Er... Big buildings full of rows and rows of food. I usually ate whatever they ate... Bread, fruit.... Anything really, with maybe a little more protein on the side. Scrambled chicken eggs and ham were one of the best dishes." Nym smiled again. "It's really quite bizarre I guess."

Drumming his fingers lightly on Ky's shoulder, Nym looked at him again. "What about you?" He asked. "What are some dragon customs and traditions I should know about?" He meant the question honestly. He was burningly curious about his own kind, even if tundra dragons were different. He was ready to eat up information about any kind of dragon... Especially if he was going to be carrying a clutch of them.
"That's strange." Farms for meat? Did humans make farms and Facilities for everything?

"Hmm... Well I haven't participated in any real dragon customs in the wild, but I had some wet nurses--um some older dragon carriers who took care of me--and they told me all stories about the wilds. Forest dragons, wild ones at least, have this weird mating custom on new moons, kind of like a human bonding, were all the new mates announce their mating status to the clan. Then all the carriers run into the wood at night and seeders are supposed to find their mate in the dark. They rub the carriers with a special sweet smelling leaf that hides their scent and the seeder is supposed to find them with low vision and sense of smell. They say that true mates have a spiritual connection and can find each other without any of the other five senses. The carriers try to stay away as long as possible to test how long their mate go to find them." Ky shrugged, his eyelids drooping. He yawned. "It's a bunch of romantic nonsense."
"It does sound a little... Unorthodox." Nym nodded, trying to imagine exactly what Ky was saying. Really he had no idea what was unorthodox for a dragon and what wasn't... But this carrier's running off into the wood and the seeders chasing after to find them, sounded much more like a human custom than a dragon one, though he couldn't say he didn't like the thought of it. "It also sounds rather sweet, though." Nym smiled a bit and then tucked his head back under Ky's chin, careful to make sure his horns didn't hit him in the face. Maybe he was just a sap, but the idea of being able to find your mate without any of your senses as long as they were truly your perfect match, was rather... Intriguing.

"You, sound tired." Nym huffed, and then let out a small yawn. He sounded tired too. It was really no surprise since the both of them had just had quite... The adventure. Nym reached up to brush at Ky's hair. "We should sleep."
(Howdy! Just got done catching up with everything lol.)

Lago gave a giggle and a goofy smile at Ivan's suggestion. He looked the new comer up and down, and even though he came through blurry, he could see that he had a lithe and well muscled frame. He could see the golden color of the scales on his arms and legs. Lago's head started to swim, with very, very dirty thoughts to what the two of them could do with each other. He could hear Demus drone on about the sexcapades that were happening with the other dragons, but he wasn't really listening, besides he could clearly smell all of it off in the distance, and this only added to his fevered state of mind. He could smell the dirt, grains, and grass all over Demus' body, and while normally this wouldn't appeal to Lago, at the moment, it was the most perfect scent in the whole world. He could feel that all too familiar fire erupt in his lower belly and loins. His heat had officially begun.

Lago leaned up against one of the nearby trees and rested a hand on his belly. It felt like dozens of knots were forming all at once. His breathing began to increase and deepen, his blood flow increased exponentially across his body. Sweat poured out of every one of his pores. His mouth started watering, wanting to taste Demus' all over. Without much thought, he slowly, but deliberately made his way over to the prairie dragon, coming to a stop just mere inches away from his face. Getting a huge overdose of the dragons scent sent shivers down his spine. He could now see the cute freckles and blond hair, and his pretty eyes. Their kits would be gorgeous. His loins were soaking wet, and there was just one singular need he had in mind.

"Heeyyy, beautiful...", he practically slurred out, heavily breathing right into Demus' face.
((Hey! Welcome back!))

"Uh-" Demus looked throughly confused for a moment. What was this swamp dragon doing, just rushing up to him like this? If he was doing what he was doing, then this was the most forward carrier he'd ever met in his life... Well perhaps other than himself, but Demus didn't necessarily think himself as a carrier. After a split moment of confusion, Demus cracked a soft smile. "Hey..." He quirked an eyebrow. He wasn't even thinking about Ivan anymore. This dragon, the supple, plump swamp dragon... Was becoming a little overwhelming, but not necessarily in a bad way. He wasn't handsome in a traditional sense, but, he was unique and adorable... And in heat, that was for sure.

"Demus." Demus pointed at himself as the stocky swamp dragon spoke at him, although he was fully aware that he had already introduced himself before. He glanced the other dragon up and down, slowly and deliberately before flashing a smile. "And what can I do for you?"
(Thanks lol! I've got to get to bed soon, but I'll do a couple more posts if I can.)

Lago let out another goofy giggle when Demus introduced himself again. "Mmm hmmm...yes you are. And I'm Lago...again. Heh, heh." In swamp dragon culture, it was normal for both seeders and carriers to be forward with each other. They simply didn't feel the need to mince words. Lago smiled back, and gently, but firmly wrapped his mud colored, scale covered hand around Demus' wrist and spoke in a lower, lust-filled, husky voice, "I think you know what you can do for me." He proceeded to look down at Demus' crotch and size him up in his mind. "Normally, I would like to get to know you better before we...you know, but...well...shit happens", he shrugged his shoulders.
((Ha I do as well, but eh, night owls unite!))

"Lago..." Demus chuckled. "I'll remember that this time..."

When Lago glanced down and obviously looked him over, Demus grinned and looked up, offering one quirked eyebrow in his usual nonchalant style. With the way Lago's voice had lowered, his tone was obvious, and Demus didn't need to be told twice. Admittedly, his previous two clutches (The only two that had been successful anyway) had been bred with the same dragon... His mate Kia... She was gone now- But he didn't want to think about her now. That had been a long time ago, things had changed, and Demus was a much more... Promiscuous individual now.

"I believe I do." He finally purred and then reached the opposite arm to the one that Lago was gripping to pull the other dragon down beside him and then half rolled on top of him. "I'm afraid I'm a freshly new resident here." He chuckled a bit. "Is there any place you'd prefer to do this?" Demus could already feel himself going hard. He wasn't picky about their location at all. Hell, Ivan could watch if he wanted. He didn't care. He just knew that Lago smelled like sweet soil and earth, it was overwhelming and tantalizing. It had been so long since Demus had done this, since he'd even had contact with another dragon at all... He was itching for it.
As weird as it was, this sounded like the most serious thing Crral had ever heard in his life. All he did was swim around in cave systems all day and sleep and eat, he'd never once made a real decision about having a mate before; but Ivy seemed so God honest about it all, it got him thinking. He knew cave dragons to be promiscuous, but not having taken part in the tradition or culture of that side of the fence meant that he wasn't necessarily tied to those choices. He wouldn't mind having Ivy as a legitimate mate, but he just hoped that they'd both stay faithful to each other in that regard if this were to happen. He was a tad bit worried, but it was all still new to him, the mating and all.

"Okay," Ceral crooned gently, watching Ivy with a warm expression. "What seals the deal? A kiss?" He smirked some and wriggled forward, pressing his face against her neck and taking in her calming scent. "We can be mates." Because like hell if they didn't seem like a pair already.
Ivy kissed Ceral feeling like a sunrise, a sudden burst of heat and color lighting up her world. They would need to build a new nest, one that Ceral could get into himself, especially if he was pregnant and was going to start swelling up soon.

She also had to find away for them to stay together, because damn, now that she had Ceral there was no way she was letting him go. If his 'master' so much as looked at Ceral she was going to rip his(her) arms out and claw out their eyes.

She pulled Ceral closer by his hair, trusting her tongue into his mouth and rocking her hips. She was hard again, her cock pressed firmly between them. Mine. Mine. Mine. her mind screamed with each forward rock of her hips.

------------------

Ky squirmed in his sleep, his hips making small abortive motions as he dreamed about Nym, flushed and desperate and making the most adorable mewling noises. His cock felt warm and wet and he could feel fingers digging into his hips. Ky moaned arching his back. The heat suddenly left and Ky shivered as cool air brushed his cock.

"Shhh.... you don't want to wake him. Poor thing looks exhausted."

Ky blinked his eyes, focusing on a dark shadow between his legs. "Ivan?"

Ivan grinned. "I'm so horny," he pouted. "Everyone else has been having crazy hot sex, but me."

Ky sat up and quickly glanced down at Nym who was curled up on his side, seemingly still asleep. Ivan gave Ky a quick kiss and whispered "I need you so bad," he pulled Ky's hand down to feel his soaking hole. Ky's breath hitched, his heart thudding. Ivan pulled Ky to the edge of the nest, away from Nym. He moved onto his hands and knees, dropping his shoulders to the ground and resting his head on his arms. Ivan arched his back, smiling coyly and spread his legs for Ky's view.

Ky crawled over to him, rubbing his hands over the sweet curve of Ivan's back, over his bulbous middle. He folded himself over Ivan, his chest to Ivan's back, his cock nestled between Ivan's thighs. "How are our littles doing?"

Ivan laughed, flinging his hair out of his face. "Restless, they've been squirming all day."

"Sounds like are our kits are going to be trouble makers." Ky lined himself up, thrusting in slowly, massaging his mate's shoulders and sides while his brain still held some cognitive functions.
Ceral felt a little... upset, at the fact that he was giving into exactly the thing he had wanted to go against. A mate, love, passion, and now the possibility of kits that would just be sold off to God knows who. He could just see his owner smiling in delight when he got the news - Mr. Santiago, your dragon has successfully conceived - and Ceral wanted to punch the smug man right in the face. Was he a bad master? Not necessarily. He provided, he gave Ceral a place to live, albeit his room was locked most of the time, and he gave him food and water and everything he could ever need. The problem was that Ceral wasn't a house dragon, he wasn't a companion or a pet. He was a proper wild creature, and spending time quite literally cooped up in a mansion all day was not his idea of a good time.

Before he was able to drown himself with bad thoughts, he was kissed once more by Ivy; he twisted his tongue with Ivy's, a somewhat more clean kiss than his past amateur attempts. Ceral couldn't tell if he still had slick in the water, but water would surely work just as fine if they were indeed up for a second round... "Round two?" Ceral teased silkily. "We're gonna have to go back to your nest soon eventually..."
(I'm glad you guys didn't get too far ahead lol)

Lago let himself be pulled down, knowing full well where this was heading. It felt like an inferno was going on in his whole body now, the origins being from his lower body. He was almost gasping for breath now, and they hadn't even done anything yet. "I--umm...we can go...fuck it, just fuck me here", he blurted out with a twinge of desperation. He knew this was all the hormones talking, he knew he didn't know a single thing about this new, albeit gorgeous, dragon, he honestly didn't care at the moment. Sure he might have regret later on, if the new comer turned out to be someone he didn't care for, but this all simply nature taking it's course. Lago had learned earlier in his life, no matter how much you resist, the heat will get you every time...every time.

He grabbed Demus' by the back of the head and pulled him in for a long, lusty kiss, thrusting his tongue into the other dragons mouth. He spread his legs, exposing his entrance for easy access.
((Welcome back BabyBelly!))

"Nyhhh.... Yeah right there," Ivan groaned rocking back and impaling himself of Ky's cock. "So there's this.... ugh.... new dragon, Demus." Ky finger clenched unconsciously leaving light red fingerprints on Ivan's hips. "Him and Lago," Ivan panted "started going at it... So... ahhhh.... hot!" Ivan wasn't even trying to keep his moans quiet any more, Ky hitting his sweet spot repeatedly.

----------------------

"Hmm... that reminds me. Tomorrow we'll need to make a nest that you can get into by yourself." Ivy scooted off Ceral's lap and scrambled out of the pool. She shifted and motioned for Ceral to get on. "Might as well trash the old one now," her teeth glinted in the sunset. "I'm planning on ravishing you so thoroughly that you'll sleep for a week."
((Heey! Saturday is sadly my half work day half homework day.. And I might be procrastinating the latter lol))

"I've never made a nest before," Ceral admitted, climbing out of the hot pool and letting the water drip slowly from his body, his tail, the only facet other than a few scales that he kept in his human form, flicking in an attempt to dry himself. He was curious as to what kind of nest he and Ivy would make. He almost protested at the suggestion of making a new one just so that he could climb into it, but came to the conclusion that that would definitely be a good idea; he would regret not doing this come a few months down the road when he might not want to climb into anything if he were carrying. His nests hadn't been nests. They'd been a quiet place that he happened to come across. Ceral hadn't ever made a nest out of raw materials.

The cave dragon hopped onto Ivy's back, holding onto her as he waited to see where she would take them. He'd prefer a nest as far away from the gate as possible, but he also knew if the humans really wanted to see them, they had their ways. Was privacy too much to ask for? Ceral's face flushed a deep red at Ivy's comment, a burning feeling sparking in his belly as he took in her words. "Is that right?" He smiled sheepishly. "I believe you," he purred contentedly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22