Mpreg Central

Full Version: Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Ky frowned at the mention of Ivy. He couldn't see why Carel would want to spend anytime with her. At least she was probably better than this new beast.

Ivan's eyebrows drew down. Another carrier? Where the humans really setting up this new seeder with a harem? Where they planning on moving Ky and Ivy to a new enclosure or were they naive enough to think that they could avoid bloodshed with three territorial seeders and only three unbred carriers. It wouldn't have been a big deal if all the seeders were the type to only mate one carrier for life, but he already new that wasn't the case. Especially with both Ky and Ivy's blunt interest in the new carriers. "It's getting too crowded. There's a new seeder as well. The type that would fit in well in Valhalla. All scars, muscle and seeping power. What's strange about this new carrier?" He hoped the new one didn't look as fragile as both Nym and Ceral would be next to the new seeder. It probably wasn't safe for him to be outside alone when the seeder might wake at any moment. "Hopefully the seeder's personality varies vastly from those in Valhalla. Maybe that's why the scientist placed him here."
Lago woke up after only twenty minutes, and couldn't get back to sleep. His stomach rumbled with hunger. "Mmmm...damn black...or purple dragon. Took my mid morning meal." He let out a frustrated sigh and crawled out from under the bushes. He morphed to his dragon form and sauntered into the pond, but he wasn't in the mood for fish. He lifted his head into the air and sniffed out the closest water vegetation. "Oooo, that's a big grouping." He was referring to the silk stockings and azolla (they're actual plants lol) floating along the surface. He dog paddled using his big shovel-like claws. Swamp dragon claws were built for digging in the mud, in the silt, and along river banks, but they had no problem propelling dragons through the water, just at a reduced speed.

He came up to the silk stockings and started munching away, contemplating his life. "How long have I been here? Hmmm..." He sat up on his hind legs in the water and started counting groups of days on his claws. "420, 450, 480, 490, 495...oh no." According to his recording of days, Lago was due to go into heat in 5 days. Now he knew why the humans put him in here. An in heat swamp dragon and three seeders in the same enclosure--he was definitely going to get pregnant. "Guess they know more about swamp dragons than I assumed...nah, those idiots just got lucky". He was unwilling to give the humans that much credit. He sat dejectedly in the pond munching away on the plants when he felt a familiar tingling sensation go through his belly and groin. He looked down and patted his belly, recognizing his body getting ready for breeding. "Pffft, like freaking clockwork."

There was no point in fighting nature. Once they were in heat, swamp dragons just wanted to get bred, no questions asked. Ivy seemed like a good choice for a mate, but that huge dragon that came in intrigued him. He wolfed down the last of the plants in his hand, snagged a fish and munched on it on his way to go see the new seeder.
"Really?" Ceral frowned. The last thing any of them needed was a new seeder. Maybe he should stick close to Ivy more now; surely everyone was getting annoyed that he and Nym had yet to breed, and if Ceral knew anything about his owner, he'd be getting the lash if he came home empty and bare. But he doubted the facility would let that happen. Ky had Nym, and if Ceral had to choose anyone he'd want Ivy... That other carrier would be left with the new seeder, it seemed to be turning out. "He's just different looking. Smells kinda funny. I don't know, you have to see him." Ceral shrugged and gathered the food into his arms, standing and flicking his tail of dirt and the subtle specks of water still lining his scales.

"I'm gonna go take these to Ivy," Ceral noted, tipping his head at the others. He knew Ky might not like it, but as far as anything was concerned, Ceral was still technically claimed by Ivy, and Ky and Nym would have each other. "You guys can have the rest of that gator. Hopefully it tastes okay..?" Ceral smiled sheepishly before he slipped off into the woods, pushing through the foliage until he spotted Ivy. It wasn't hard to find her - he could make out her scent from a mile away. Good thing he had a great nose.

Seeing she was seemingly sleeping, Ceral moved up close and quietly placed the food down, sitting on the ledge next to her, wondering if he should wake her up... Nah, she'd wake up eventually. For the time being, Ceral dug into his fish greedily, scrapping the bones as he picked through the meat.
Ivy shifted and stretched her arms out, effectively pressing her breasts out. Ceral was next to her intently focused on his meal. Her face burst into a smile and she slid her body around him from behind. "That was fast," she purred and pressed her nose into his curls, breathing in scent. She felt warm and fluttery. He'd come back. Still partly asleep she rubbed against his next again and kissed down his throat leaving little marks and whispering "Mine," in breathy exhales. When she realized what she was doing she flushed and backed away a bit, but kept her arms around his waist. "So," she said quickly hoping that Ceral wouldn't comment on her strange behavior, "What's it like in the wild?"
Han had seen clearly the way Nym had resisted Ky earlier that, yet again. It had hardly been a day, but seemed as if the tundra dragon was going to be reluctant for a while... Which was a problem, especially with this new seeder they had, Kage, Nym would most likely just injure himself if he tried to resist a dragon of that size... The sooner he put out for Ky or Ivy the better. People were already interested in their being more kits to choose from. Ivan's upcoming clutch had all but spoken for. He had hoped that Nym or perhaps Ceral would cooperate easily, since injecting hormones was a hassle. Ceral at least seemed to be interacting with others, which was huge step for the little dragon, since he'd basically hunkered down and hid for the first week he was in Avalon... Perhaps this new carrier dragon, Lago, would be less reluctant, though with the luck they'd been having with these carriers, Han wasn't daring enough to hope too much.

As it reached early evening and time for Han to begin packing up to go home he put in the request for the hormones like Reva had asked him too. Once he was sure the order was processed, he gathered his things to leave. He hoped the crew up at headquarters would grant them permission quickly. He and Reva were usually quite consumed with Avalon, he was anxious to see their work and time put into this enclosure and their two forest dragon seeders continue to pay off.

-----------

"Thank you, Ceral..." Nym nodded at the small cave dragon as he left and then glanced to the gator. He was only momentarily distracted by the news of there being a third carrier now, he'd have to go and acquaint himself later.... He was really having a hard time focusing on anything now that he knew there was a new, menacing, powerful seeder out and about... Who knew when he'd wake up. When he did, Nym didn't want to be anywhere near him, not if he could help it.

"I was thinking about venturing out and perhaps fashioning my own nest this evening..." Nym mused, to nobody really in particular. Somewhere dark and cool like this nesting cave maybe... Somewhere higher up. He wondered if Avalon had any suitable cliffs for that type of thing. He'd never actually made a nest before, so he wasn't sure what to look for in choosing a spot. He'd be happy with just a thicket... Anywhere with some cover where he could go to escape and recharge sometimes. "Now I don't know.
Ceral snorted at Ivy's behavior. "I probably don't smell good," he said in response, rolling his shoulders as he tossed the remainder of the fish over the side of the ledge they were on. Ceral did enjoy Ivy's company, but he hoped the place would at least give him some time to get to know her before any kind of breeding talk took place. Ceral wasn't too excited about that. It wasn't as if they would get to keep their kits anyways. They were basically just pawns. He wondered how Ivy felt about it. She seemed fine, and so did Ky. It looked like the carriers were the ones who were reluctant to act.

He laughed a little when Ivy kissed at his neck, unsure of how to properly react. When she moved back and posed the next question, he hummed thoughtfully. "Not too different from home. Still have to get up and do stuff when I'd rather be sleeping all day." He picked up one of the gator legs and waved it slowly. "I brought this back for you. I know you eat leaves but..." Ceral trailed off and sighed.

"You like being here Ivy?" he asked off topic. "All you do here is breed, right..? And I guess I'm just here to carry."
"Why would you build your own nest?" Ky crawled over to Nym to get a better look at his face. "I said you could stay here with us. Nothings changed." He'd thought that Nym would want to stay with them. It wasn't right for dragons to sleep alone.

Ivan rolled his eyes. Couldn't Ky see that Nym was still a little nervous about breeding. But on a more serious note, "You probably shouldn't. Not yet at least. Maybe you can build a new nest once he wakes up and we get to know the new seeder better, but until then it is safer if you stay close."

"Ivan," Ky snapped "Nym doesn't need to make a new nest period." Irritanted Ky shifted to his dragon form and shredded a chunk of gator off with his jaws, chewing furiously until he looked back at the tundra dragon."If you don't like this cave we can find a new place to build together. Or if Ivan and I bother you I bet Ceral and that other carrier would gladly take you in." Why would a dragon ever want to sleep alone? It was unnatural. Then again forest dragons were born by the dozens and often had many many siblings and relatives to share a nest with.

-----------------

"You smell amazing! Like dark places and cool water. I just want to eat you." She nipped at his neck some more than disentangled herself to get to the gator legs. "But I suppose this'll do." Ivy grinned and begun scrapping scales off and ripping off chucks of meat. "Thanks!" He'd given her a gift! That was a type of courtship right? She'd need to get him something in return. She'd have to learn more about what he'd liked first. Maybe fish? He seemed to like that, but she wasn't a very good swimmer and it seemed plenty obvious that he knew how to hunt for himself. That and the humans would give him whatever food he wanted at the gate. At least if they decided that he deserved or needed it.

She froze at Ceral's question. "Are you serious?!" she shouted. "Of course I hate it here! No one is meant to live in captivity." She snorted unladylike and almost choked on gator. "'Cept maybe Ky. Place 'as got him brainwashed. He believes all that crap about self-worth being directly linked to how virile you are and the amount of offspring one produces. That whole a sterile dragon is a useless dragon propaganda." She paused to chew and ripe of a bit of gator with her teeth. She felt several heated moments passed by before she took a deep breath and looked away from Ceral. "I didn't mean to knock Ivan up you know. We were just having fun and I really liked him. I knew Ky liked him too, but... " She shrugged. "You're not just here for breeding, no matter what the humans believe. We're allowed lives too."
"N-No you and Ivan don't bother me-" Nym started. He'd somehow seemed to have made Ky upset, and that hadn't been his intention... He just didn't want to be intrusive... He had appreciated the hospitality the night before, more that Ky or Ivan probably knew. He hadn't been keen on spending the night alone in this strange place, he still wasn't, but this cave wasn't his, it was Ky and Ivan's, and if they were mates, didn't they want it to be private? Nym supposed not.... Ky seemed very intent on him staying close.

"I mean, uh- I don't think we have to build a new nest... I was just suggesting that maybe if you two wanted to regain the space you're used to that I could make a nest of my own- But I can sleep here." Nym nodded snapped his jaw shut after that. He didn't need to be causing unnecessary upset over something as simple as where he slept.
"Oh, nuh... I bet I wouldn't taste very good." Ceral ran a hand through his short hair, the black curls falling not so neatly over his face. Ivy seemed to like the meal, more so than Ceral had been expecting. Well, now he knew something to get her if she wasn't ever in the best mood, right? But she was more of a leaf eater, or so he thought; maybe next time he'd get her some greenery, although he couldn't be sure he knew the best bushes and plants around since he didn't eat them himself. He thought about possibly asking one of the others, but he didn't think Ky would much appreciate him questioning what Ivy likes when he's around them all back at the cave.

Ivy's answer took Ceral off guard. She seemed to calm and easygoing most of the time, like she didn't have a care in the world. They both hated it here, but maybe Ceral was the only one between the two that seriously didn't want to partake in what he was meant to be here for, and also get out. He might just be able to make it through here until his master got him back (and he knew the man would be seriously pissed) but it would be easier then to get back home. He wasn't some pet, and had just as much of a right to live perfectly without anyone forcing him to do anything as the normal humans had. They probably wouldn't like it if the dragons threw them together and demand they breed. Sounded cruel from the other side.

"Really? That's a thing?" He didn't recognize it as ever being a thought in his own species, but he knew it was possible. Maybe he had gotten lucky with Ivy. At least she seemed to have some kind of self-control when it came to not wanting to breed like a dog, and not sharing Ky's ideas. So far, Ivy looked to be the best seeder in here if he could say anything, although he might just be wrong about Ky; that might be for him to inquire Nym about later. "I understand... Well, kind of. It must get boring in here." Ceral scratched at his cheek. "I've never... y'know. I'm still a virgin." It wasn't as if there had been many cave dragons in his part of the cavern to experiment with. He hated when he went into heat - it was terrible being alone during it, but other than that, sex had never been a necessity "That seems kinda hard to believe when they're locking us up in here and basically hoping we breed like rabbits."
Ky huffed, smoke curling out his nostril and curled around Ivan and Nym as they ate, wrapping his tail around Nym's waist loosely. He hated the idea that Nym would be so uncomfortable around him that he'd want to go build another nest. Out in the dark, alone rather than curled up safely between Ivan and him.

With the prospect of an aggressive seeder in the enclosure, Ky wasn't going to let either of his mates out of sight.

---------------

Finding out that Ceral was a virgin triggered a mix of weird feelings. She wanted to drag him away from all this to the wilds where they could court properly, where she could be sure that he was offering himself to her out of love and not fear or a sense of duty. Her lower belly grew tight and warm. She'd be his first. The first to breach that tight virgin hole and fill his wanton womb with her eggs. The first to watch him grow big and beautiful with their kits until he looked like he'd pop and could barely move. Was it wrong that she was glad she'd meet him, that she'd get to be his first. Hopefully his only.

Ivy rubbed Ceral's flat stomach. "I'm not saying that there won't be any breeding-t-the humans won't put up with that for long--but ... that's not the only thing dragons are good for. I like you and," feeling her cheeks heat she buried her face in his shoulder, "I'll still like you whether you hold my clutch or not. And even if you don't bare anyone's kits or someone elses I still... I want you to be in my life."
Ceral didn't know how he'd made such a good impression on Ivy. Was it just his looks? He knew he wasn't unattractive (and on that note, he was no super model either, though) but he had to ponder just what he'd done to make Ivy think so highly of him, to make her think that he'd turn out to be a potential mate; because the truth was, as he saw it, he wasn't any better than Nym, or Ivan, or... hell, even that other swamp dragon they'd met earlier in the day. He didn't have much to offer in the way of personality other then stubbornness and laziness, yet, Ivy still seemed to like him and enjoy his company, and even went as far as to say that she'd want him around if he decided never to carry, or to carry another dragon's clutch. That was some loyalty, but Ceral just couldn't understand why she liked him so much. Even he annoyed himself sometimes.

"What'd I do to deserve your love?" he asked, only half teasingly. He didn't doubt that Ivy would be a good mate, but the problem was that they were in here... to breed, and the last thing Ceral wanted for them to do was give the human's that satisfaction of looking at him, pregnant, with smug looks on their faces as they earned more revenue off of his body. It made him sick to his stomach. Maybe on different terms, if he'd met Ivy out in the wild, he might be more open to the possibility of carrying her clutch, but as it was now it just seemed so far off - and that wasn't even bringing in the weight of a pregnancy, no pun intended.

"Cave dragons carry for like... just about eight months." He laughed bitterly and shook his head. "I can't even see myself bearing a clutch for even one." If the early sickness and throwing up didn't piss him off, growing to the size of a blimp surely would. Ivy said her clutch consisted of twelve; Ceral had never heard of a cave dragon bearing twelve kits before, but maybe it had happened? What did he know about breeding? "It's not like we can keep them either, the eggs." Ceral relaxed a bit at the touch of Ivy's hand. "I mean I'm not sure I'd want to to begin with, but it's not fair to those kits to just be sold off, y'know?" Ceral sighed exaggeratedly and stifled a yawn. "I don't know. I just want to eat and sleep all day." That'd be the life.
"Do I need a reason?" Ivy started drawing patterns over Ceral's bare stomach. Why did she like Ceral? Part of it was simply that she was lonely. She'd lived in the enclosure for over a year with only two other dragons, one of which was her brother. There was more than that however. It was the way he'd challenged her to a climbing competition as a way to introduce himself even though he was obviously not build for climbing. She like the way he moved in the water, the way his hair curled, the efficient nimble way he scaled gator flesh with slim deleterious claws. She liked his sense of humor and his gall. He'd hidden from them for over a week while knowing what was intended for him. He didn't seem to have hidden out of fear but rather out of some stubborn sense of rebellion. She liked his personality and how he took things in stride. "I like that you're honest. You don't want to bare a clutch and you say so. I've heard of plenty of carriers in the facility that will hem and haw and led seeders along for weeks. 'I'll bred with you, but only after you prove yourself,' 'how can I know you're the strongest available mate?' blah, blah, blah. I like that you're kind and thoughtful," she motioned to the gator legs. "As well as a sexy hunter. Rawr" She clicked her teeth by his face, her teeth flashing in the dying sunlight. What else did she like about him? "You're beautiful and a little mysterious and... well you really shouldn't fish for complements. It's a little vain." She teased and brushed her hand up to his nipple, flicking the little nub between her fingers. Her chest shook with little laughs, bumping up against Ceral's bare back. "You can eat and sleep when you're pregnant. I'd take very good care of you."

She ignored the comment about keeping the eggs. If she thought about it too long it would make her depressed and angry and they couldn't avoid breeding forever. The humans were bound to do something if they didn't fulfill their expectations and she had no desire to see Ceral punished.
A shiver ran down Ceral's spine as Ivy touched him again; he was slowly getting used to it, but it was different when you were once simply secluded from contact to begin with. He squirmed and turned around in her arms, facing her properly this time so he could see eye to eye with her. "I'm not fishin' for compliments!" he said flustered, his cheeks reddening as he shook his head. Compliments were the least of his concern. "I was just genuinely curious as to... why." And that wasn't a bad thing, was it? They'd only known each other for a little bit and Ivy already seemed attached to him. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. His master would eventually come and take him back home (or so he half hoped because he couldn't see himself staying sane stuck in here for over a year) and then he wouldn't be around Ivy anymore. He didn't want to get attached himself only for the strings to be cut in the long run. It was natural to resist the temptations of a possible relationship because, knowing how he was with seclusion, he wasn't sure it could last. And that wasn't taking into account his owner not coming to pick him up whenever he so desired.

"I can also eat and sleep not pregnant," Ceral chimed right back, offering a challenging sort of grin at Ivy's comment. He could probably enjoy life here with Ivy without having to bare any clutches perfectly fine. He was reluctant to admit that lazing around pregnant would irk him. He liked to be doing things, even something as simple as hunting. Would he be able to do that if he was carrying? Ceral's tone calmed a little and he relaxed. "Let's just... take it easy. Maybe wait a few days until we really talk about a clutch more? I've never carried before, never-" Ceral paused and bit his lip. Okay, virgin dragon, never had sex, and was expected to carry. That seemed safe. "I just don't know how it works. I don't wanna sit around in a cave all day like a slob if I carry. I've gotta do things to keep me occupied." He guessed he could do that for awhile until he really started to grow, but that would be the worst part when he couldn't even hunt down a fish because it'd be a struggle to move anymore. "It's new to me."
"Hmm... you're a little snarky, but okay. We'll take things slow. We won't do anything unless you want to, but you wouldn't have to lay around the cave all day like a slob." Well not for the first little while at least. "Do you see Ivan doing that?" She raised an eyebrow. "But okay, no more clutch talk for tonight. Though..." she pulled Ceral onto her lap so they were face to face, carefully eying his reaction. "Would you be opposed to kissing? I promise you'll still be a clutchless virgin when we're done." She glanced down at his pretty pink lips.
Nym felt his hair stand on end when Ky seemed to sidle up to him again. It wasn't that he was totally opposed... And in any other setting probably would have welcomed all the attention he was getting, since the past few years he had basically be starved of it... But he couldn't be fully comfortable with the way Ky cuddled up to him when in the back of his mind he knew that he was simply here to be host for children he'd probably never even meet.. It was such a strange thought, being shipped here and dropped off, and told to go completely against his nature... Even if he had been wild, tundra dragons didn't court or mate this way. It was avery slow, very cautious process.

Suddenly not very hungry anymore, Nym set his food aside for either Ivan or Ky to eat and shifted to try and make himself comfortable. For now he was still tolerating Ky's tail. He was getting sleepy, both from the exhaustion of hunting earlier, and the food he'd just eaten... He always seemed to get tired after he ate, even if was a small amount of food. He wasn't quite ready to sleep yet however.

"Tell me, Ivan." Nym spoke up suddenly. "Did you get to see any of the kits from your last clutch hatch?" He didn't know if that was too personal a question or not... But he was curious. What did the humans do with all these children they were breeding?
"Snarky? I call it being cautious." Ceral smiled and nudged at Ivy playfully. He shrugged. "No but... he's not done yet. And he's done it before, carried. This would be my first time." And that's what really made Ceral nervous if he were to eventually give into this. He'd never carried before. What if he had some complications? What if his body was too small? What if he couldn't pop out the eggs because his pelvis was too small? He just wanted to be careful. At this point, he felt almost tired of trying to fight the reason why he was here, but that was no reason to give up and do this without thinking it through first. Maybe the humans would get their little kits, but not until he was comfortable and ready, and God knows when that would be. His heat was pretty random. It should've been every few weeks, but it more often than not came when it liked, so he'd stopped trying to figure out when it would onset a long time ago.

Ceral watched Ivy with curious eyes. A kiss... Well, it wasn't anything over the top. "My sister used to joke that kissing got you pregnant," he said jokingly, tipping his head back as he eyed Ivy. He was glad that wasn't true. "I- uh, I mean if you'd like? I don't really think I'm good..." Ceral trailed off, embarrassed to admit his lack of knowledge in this area. He could sure as hell act smug, but this was the sort of thing that made him melt. He might just spend the night here with Ivy tonight while he was around.
Slowly, giving him plenty of time to change his mind she cupped his face in her hand. His skin was warm and smooth. She bent until their foreheads were pressed together. "That's okay. I'll teach you."

She could sink into those eyes, wide and doe-like, a deep cavern that she wasn't sure she'd ever escape. Closing her eyes, she leaned closer placing her other arm around his shoulders to draw them together.

She started gently, simply pressing their lips together in a soft caresses of warm pine-scented breath and tingling lips. She carefully took note of Ceral's reactions, the tension in his body, his breathing, the throb of his pulse. After a few seconds of chaste touches, Ivy gently pulled his body lip between hers. She liked the taste of him, the warm essence that was purely Ceral coated with a thin salty taste and the left over copper tang of gator blood.

----------------

Ivan looked at Nym for a long moment in the dull light of the glow stone. He started to pack the basket back up and stood up to place it on a shelf in the wall. With his back to Nym he finally said, "Yes. I had twelve. Five were sold as eggs while I was still... right afterwards. The others I... I nursed a few." He took the glow stone without looking at them. "I'll put this back outside to charge."

Once Ivan had left, Ky said quietly. "They took three more while they were still eggs after he'd incubated them for a few days, then one was taken right after hatching. He named the last three. They were... still blind when handlers came for them. He never saw their eyes."
"Oh-" Nym faltered a bit. He hadn't been trying to upset Ivan either, but that was obviously what he'd done. It made his heart ache, thinking about poor Ivan being separated from his kits like that... It was probably even more painful to be allowed to hold onto a couple and then have to watch them be taken away after they were hatched. It made him scared to think how he'd possibly deal with it himself. He had already had a hard time being separated from his master and his family, and they there were the ones who had sent him here.

"I- I'm sorry." Nym said softly... He glanced towards the door where Ivan had disappeared. "I can't even imagine... I'm sure he was wonderful with them."
Ceral hadn't expected for his first kiss to be like this, not in an enclosure where there was a darker reason they were all here instead of just making a show for the humans. He almost felt bad kissing Ivy, because he didn't want her to get too close. The possibility of him being moved or taken back was very real, and if Ivy had been in this facility for awhile already, what was stopping them all from keeping her here while he was out there, with his shitty master? He just hoped he didn't hurt her because she seemed like a genuinely nice dragon that was just plain old caught up in a bad situation that neither of them could do much of anything about.

He tried to enjoy what time they might have together for the time being. He awkwardly followed Ivy's lead, not kissing back too much in fear that he'd mess the whole sequence up. There was something about it though, the feeling of her lips on his, that made him... excited? Jittery? He didn't know what the right word was. It was a new experience and it made him nervous but ecstatic at the same time.

"Ah-" Ceral pulled away the tiniest bit and looked up at Ivy warily. "I'm not good, am I?" He laughed a little and eased into her arms. He could sleep against her, he thought. "Can I stay with you? Tonight?" Because he was starting to see how sharing a place with Ivy seemed a tad bit better than being alone on the edge of a pond.
"It's okay. He just has a hard time talking about it." Ky rubbed Nym's stomach with his tail. "Usually they let you have more time with the kits. At least until their weaned or older. Sometimes you get to raise them." Ky sighed his gaze set on the door where Ivan had left. He knew he'd be outside for a while. "Masters want dragons that can take care of themselves. They don't want children... for the most part."

Ky uncurled from Nym and nudged him toward the nest. "We should sleep. Ivan," Ky swallowed "he'll be back... later. He'll probably want to snuggle, so don't be surprised if he's a little touchy."

-------------------------------------------

"No. It was very nice. Plus practice makes perfect." She winked then untangled herself and shifted. Her wings glittered, the pink sunlight highlighting thin veins. "I thought you'd never ask. Hop on, I'll take you to my nest." With Ceral's pathetic, but adorable, attempt at climbing the other day, Ivy was positive he'd never make it to his nest alone. Which also meant he couldn't leave without her help either, but she wasn't complaining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22