Mpreg Central

Full Version: Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The other groaned, tilting his head back as he bucked his hips when his lover shot his hot load into him, moaning loudly,"Oh... Mm, shit, that feels good..."He sighed, looking down at Patrick and smiling as he reached and rubbed his belly next,"Maybe it'll help with stretch marks, hm?"He leant in and kissed him deeply, shuddering as he kept his ass sat on his lovers cock.
Patrick nods and chuckles as he pulls the other in for a deep loving kiss. Two months sees Patrick meeting seven month mark, stomach huge and hard to maneuver now. He still found a way though as he kneeled down next to Quincey, rubbing the other's back as he threw up "I guess I really did knock you up huh?" he asks as he rubs circles against the other's back
Quincey groaned a bit though nodded as he smiled slightly,"I hope five kids won't be too much to handle."He replied, leaning against his arm with a sigh and gagging again as he leant over, morning sickness -by far- had to be the worst set back. When they were talking about him getting knocked up with Patrick, it seemed like a swell idea and all. Though the thought of actually growing their child scared the living daylights out of him, and he wiped his mouth as he closed the lid of the toliet then flushed. Leaning against it with his head on his arm,"Holy shit... How do you do this?"He asked, looking up at him.
"I kept a puke bucket under my desk and had a text I sent to my secretary that would get me out of meeting when I needed to puke" Patrick admits "Also lots of crackers and ginger and cinnamon in tea. I can go get you some if you want to brush your teeth" he tells him, kissing the back of his neck gently before using the counter to heft himself up, hands moving to rest on his lower back
Quincey chuckled softly,"Smart."He nodded and rested his head for a moment to let it stop spinning before he pushed himself carefully to sit up,"Yeah. That'll be nice."He replied and watched as his lover got up now then pushed himself up next, leaning over the sink to start to wash his mouth out. "I'll be out in a minute."
"take your time, I move slowly now anyhow" Patrick calls back. He waddles his way into the kitchen and begins a pot of hot water, setting out two cups and a pack of crackers. When the water was done he poured it in with a tea bag, adding honey, dried ginger, and a bit of cinnamon "My mom told me about this the first time I got pregnant, the morning sickness was so bad I couldn't get out of bed" he admits as he passes the other a glass
Quincey smiled softly, watching Patrick's behind in the mirror as he waddled away, soon enough he left the bathroom with a fresh mouth and headed out of the master bedroom. Shuffling towards the kitchen where he smelled something actually wonderful,"Makes me hungry, the way it smells."He mentioned and took the mug as he took a seat at the table, sighing and blowing on it quietly,"Do parents get cold feet too?"He asked, looking up at Patrick curiously.
Patrick chuckled and nodded "It happens a lot in our service, sometimes they're nervous all the way up until the baby is born and then they change once they hold them. Parenthood isn't always easy, and it'll be scary at times, but I'm right here with you" Patrick promises, touching his thigh gently
Quincey looked at Patrick, he looked slightly freaked out but excited at the same time as he smiled a bit,"Thank you."He leant in and kissed him softly, squeezing his hand as it was placed on his thigh,"You all are the best thing that's ever happened to me.He said and closed his eyes slightly before sitting back again after a minute, taking another slow sip of the hot tea. "God, this is going to be crazy."He mentioned, licking his lips.
Patrick nods and touches his stomach gently where one of the quads is kicking "It will be, but we can handle it." he says with a grin "Besides, you're going to look amazing when you get bigger" he points out
He reached to rub his lovers belly himself, leaning down and kissing it softly then kissing his lips, chuckling and then pulling away to take a few more sips of his tea. "You think so?"He asked, pulling away and patting his flat middle, looking down and sighing,"Alright. I'll take a day or two off and we could go to the doctors... We should really just get a scrapbook, I don't think the fridge is big enough for so many ultrasound pictures. Especially since they'll be plenty more memories to keep track of."He smiled at him then moved to stand up, giving him his hand to help him up again.
Patrick took it and nodded in agreement. "We can get one from the store later, we'll have to put all those pictures you took of my belly somewhere too" he adds with a grin
Quincey helped him up, nodding and kissing his jaw once more before moving to pull away,"I think I'll take off from work today. I'm not feeling up to anything today."He then smiled at his lover, nodding and rubbing his belly,"We'll have to make a flip book for those."He joked and tried wrapping his arms around his lover at the waist, only getting about halfway around,"I'll stay and start sending out invitations for Christmas."
Patrick nods and moves around the kitchen to grab a snack "That works, I have a conference call at three, but I'm free the rest of the day so we can just chill out and put a movie on or something" he suggests with a grin
Quincey watched Patrick, smiling some as he nodded then moved towards him, placing his hands on his hips and leaning in. Kissing his down his neck to his shoulder as he nibbled there,"Or something...?"He asked, humming and kissing his skin, squeezing his hips and wrapping his arms around him to lift his low belly up. Relieving some of the weight from his back as he pressed against him,"Are you imply something?"
Patrick groaned lightly and smirked down at the other "At first I was thinking a nap, but this is far better" he tells him as he moves his hands to touch the other's waist "Where do you want me?" he asks, pressing his belly against the other to whisper in his ear
Quincey chuckled,"Humble."He replied and shook his head,"We'll nap later."He smiled and let him turn around in his arms,"I was thinking right here."He said and kissed him softly as he turned his head slightly, closing his eyes and squeezing at the others plump ass,"Do you always try to be this sexy?"He asked playfully and nipped at his lip, moving to tug down the stretchy waistband of his paternity pants.
"It's a talent," Patrick says with a chuckle, bending forward so his belly hung forward and his ass pushed out. He turned his head to smirk at the other and sway his hips
"I assume it is."He nodded in agreement, smiling softly as his hands went to hold his heavy belly again, biting his lip as he slowly pulled away again. Admiring the view and then unzipping his pants to pull out his own cock now, taking the small travel-sized packet of lube from his wallet,"God, you're amazing."He hummed, now thinking twice about it as he kneeled, licking two of his fingers to lather them up before beginning to push them inside of his lover.
Patrick gasped, arching back and moaning lowly "Ohhh fuck" he groaned and pushed back against the other's fingers "Feels so good," he praises softly "Get me nice and ready so I can take your big cock"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15