Mpreg Central

Full Version: Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quincey looked at him and smiled brightly, leaning over and kissing him softly,"Come on."He nodded, taking the keys out of the ignition after parking,"Don't get freaked out or discouraged by them, alright? We're just here for the deed to the house, then we're gone."He said, stepping out and squeezing his hand as he went to walk forwards now into the restaurant.
Patrick nod's squeezing his hand back. Quincey tells the waiter his last name and he leads them to where Quincey's parents are sitting. Patrick swallows thickly, trying to stand in a way that didn't show his bump, smiling and waving as he took his seat
Quincey pushed in Patrick's chair for him then looked to his parents,"Nice to see you two."He smiled,"It's been a while."He nodded and the two women looked at the couple for a long moment before the softer looking one smiled,"Very nice to see you, sweetheart and nice to meet your..."She trailed and looked back at her wife slightly as Quincey laughed nervously,"My partner,, Patrick."He said, looking at him and squeezing his hand again in reassurance.
Patrick stuck his hand out to shake theirs "It's very nice to meet you both" he says honestly, leaning forward. He smiled as they tentatively shook his hand, leaning back to place his hand on Quincey's thigh for reassurance "So is this man the reason why you offered to take us to dinner" The one with dark hair and sharper features asked, looking Patrick over critically
The women both shook his hand then sat back again, while Quincey watched in interest with a hand on Patrick's, it seemed they were both reassuring each other. That fact was reassuring all on it's own, he smiled and looked at is lover,"They're my mothers."He said,"Caroline and Becca."He introduced then nodded at her question,"Yeah, this is Patrick."He smiled,"He was excited to meet you both for the first time. Since you were so kind enough to offer us the deed to grandpa's house."
Becca nods and turns to his son "Yes, we were both surprised that you wanted it so suddenly" she admits as she sits back "You seemed in quite the rush to get it too, is something going on?" She asks with a raised eyebrow
Quincey laughed softly and nodded as he looked to his mother,"Well, no rush, we just wanted to start early. There's still quite a few more months left, but we were trying to get started on a house beforehand."He glanced at Patrick, smiling some and wrapping an arm around him, resting his arm on the back of his chair,"Patrick and I are expecting."
Caroline looks up at that "Oh! I didn't know you were pregnant Quincey" she says, assuming the shorter man was the one who had gotten pregnant. "Come to think of it, I don;t think you even mentioned dating this man until just recently"
Quincey looked a bit disappointed at that,"No, mom. I'm not carrying, Patrick is."He looked to him the back at his mothers, chuckling a bit and shaking his head as he grabbed his hand, squeezing it,"Well, we met in a sort of unconventional manner."He replied. Becca looked intrigued at that, glancing between the two of them,"Oh?"
Patrick bites his lip before nodding "I run a surrogacy business and Quincey came to ask for someone to carry his children. I offered my services and after some time we ended up connecting and ending up together" he explains
Quincey blushed a bit and nodded, smiling softly at him as he spoke then back to his parents as Caroline repeated,"Oh."She looked to her wife and Becca looked confused for a moment then sat up a bit more,"A surrogate? I'm sure you could have found an acceptable man or woman to get to know first and then start thinking of children."
Patrick flinches a bit at that, adjusting his suit as he leans forward "I'm the owner of one of the most popular surrogate company in the country, I brought it from the ground up in under ten years" he tells them sternly. "We may not have met under conventional means, but I honestly do love your son and I know we'll make our children happy"
Becca looked to Caroline then back to Patrick,"Well, I see why my son likes you."She nodded, reaching into her purse and pulling out the documents,"Go ahead and have the old place. You two both seem like you can handle yourselves."She pushed the papers over the table, Quincey smiled brightly,"Thank you."He looked to Patrick and then took the papers.
Patrick smiled and sat back, rubbing his stomach gently to calm down again "Thank you, this really means a lot" he says honestly "we both have our own places, but they're both a little small for one child, let alone four"
Becca nodded,"I know it does."She replied, Caroline looked to her and leant back some in her seat,"Now it's you guys responsibility to throw the family gatherings."The redhead laughed and Quincey looked shocked before sighing as he nodded,"Fine, I guess that's the deal then."He smiled at his mother, while his other looked just as shocked but for a different reason,"Four?"She asked, Quincey nodded, smiling,"We've been busy."He patted Patrick's leg,"That's why we needed the big old place, we're gonna fix it up, white picket fence and all that."
Patrick smiles and nods, undoing his jacket to show his already forming baby bump. "Yeah, we were a bit surprised as well, but it means we'll have a big family sooner rather than later" he says with a smile as he sits back and smiles to Quincey
Becca looked impressed to say the least, she wasn't exactly expecting this from her son, but was proud either way,"That's exciting news. We'll finally have grandchildren."She laughed and Caroline looked at Patrick with a bright smile,"Welcome to the family, Patrick. We'll have to have a bigger get together so you can get to know the whole family-"She said, though Quincey cut her off,"Ma, I don't think... Won't that be a little too much for Patrick to handle?"
Patrick looks over to him "Quincey I have a large family, I don't think you can overwhelm me" he assures him, smiling as their food arrives
Quincey took a breath, looking to his partner and exhaling as he nodded,"Fine."He said and pat his leg, looking up now as the food arrives,"You've already ordered?"He asked and his mothers nodded,"We new what you liked."Caroline laughed softly and reached to smooth down his curls before sitting back again, Quincey muttered,"I could have wanted something new."He said and Becca chuckled, sitting up some and placing a napkin in her lap,"I doubt that, you've been ordering the same thing from this place since you were a boy."
Patrick chuckles and pats Quincey's thigh "You do have a tendency to eat the same things whenever we go places" he remarks, grinning wider when the other huffs in annoyance. The rest of the dinner goes well with Patrick and Quincey's mother's getting to know each other as they discuss possible plans for the home. The next two months find Quincey and Patrick signing papers for the house, getting basic fixes done, and steadily packing their own apartments. It's finally the day to paint the different rooms though, and Patrick stands in the house, a pair of old overalls pulled tight across his now much larger stomach as he looks over the room "What do you think about a soft blue for the kitchen?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15