Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

In the morning, Yu get up early. after he washed and ate, he kissed Ryne who was still asleep, and then his belly and hurry out to work, leaving ryne a letter. "sorry love. i have many pacients today to seed. there is food in the fridge. kisses to the babies, Yu".

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne slowly got up and rubbed his belly. He noticed the letter and smiled as he got up and went to the fridge. He started to take everything from the fridge and started to eat. He moaned in delight as he cooked some foods while eating other. All day he ate, making his belly fill up with food. After clearing out the fridge, Ryne sat back in the bed, his belly with babies and now good. Unfortunately, Ryne had a stomach ache, making him groan in pain.

in the evening Yu return from work. he saw Ryne lay on the bed and kiss him. "honey are you ok?" he asked, rubbing his belly.

"Tummy ache." Ryne moaned as he laid back on the bed, the babies kicked, causing visible bumps as Ryne moaned louder.

Yu kissed the bumps lovingly ans massage Ryne belly with healing oil. "here. this should help" he said.

Ryne moaned lightly as Yu massaged his belly. By my belly button, top right. It hurts there the most." He said as he enjoyed the belly rub.

Yu massage his bellybutton with more oil, press on it and make Ryne moan even more.

Ryne groaned in pleasure. "If you do that, you'll have to take responsibility." He said as he pressed belly against Yu's hand.

"not this time" he giggle. he put some oil on his hard dick and took off his clothes and lay on the bed beside him. "if you wanna be fucked you gonna earn it".

Ryne moaned as he climbed onto Yu. He slowly lowered onto Yu's dick and started to ride him.

Yu like this. he grab Ryne huge belly and see it bounce and jump up and down. "c'mon baby. show me what you can do".

Ryne moaned as he bounced on Yu's cock faster. He leaned over and exposed his breasts, squeezing them and causing milk to shoot out towards Yu's mouth.

Yu drink the milk eagerly. "mmm delicouse" he yawned and squeeze his breasts and bite his nipples. then he grab his fat ass and slap it. "c'mon baby! make me come!" he ordered.

Ryne moaned as he went faster. He placed his hands on Yu's shoulders to balance himself. He went faster as his ass jiggled from being slapped and continued to squirt milk.

Yu hold Ryne ass tight as he finaly enter his womb. "time to fill you up preggo boy" he arched his body and came shots after shots of hot thick cum into Ryan fat ass. "here! take this!"

Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Yu's seed shoot into him. He laid down beside Yu and rubbed his belly. The babies are going to be super healthy the way you've been treating me."

"yeah i know" he said. he kiss Ryne. "i told to friends at work about you. they told me to invite you if you wanna go, to a private seeding party with them. i like to think they wanna seed you as i do" he blinked. "what you say?"

Ryne shivered in pleasure at the thought. "Okay. But they have to pay attention to my belly too. It's very sensitive and I like it when someone's dick touches it."

"ok. cool". yu go to take a shower and after that dressed up. he wear shiny silver spacesuit that was tight on his skin and body and he put silver mask on his face, to make him breath the air outside. then he gave Ryne silver spacesuit and mask of his own. "here. i bought this for you to. put this on. you understand why when we get there".

Ryne nodded as he put it on. He couldn't zip up past his belly. "I'm too big." He complained as he tried to zip up past his bellybutton.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM