Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

the seeder who lick Ryne hole start to fingering him, one then two and three fingers, making him moan like no tommarow. the one sucking him feel his going to climax and Matthew thrust deeper his cock into Ryne throat. "im going to give your babies something to drink!" he moan, his dick pre-cum.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne groaned against Matt's dick. He licked around Matt's dick, licking the Previn as he grinded against the seeder's fingers and mouth.

then it all happend at once: Matthew cant take it anymore and climax in the carrier's waiting mouth. then the seeder beneath feel Ryne semen and swallow it all. then the seeder who lick Ryne ass stroke himself and cum on the pregnant fat ass and all the seeder cocks shots semen all over Ryne body.

Ryne swallowed Matt's cum as he climaxed. Semen showered over him, drenching him. Ryne moaned as he removed himself from Matt's cock and started to lick up as much of the Seeders sperm as much as he could.

Yu come closer and stand before Ryne, smile on his face. "so, how is the party so far?" he asked.

Ryne moaned as he continued to lick. "More." He begged.

Yu nodded. "oh, we even didnt truly start yet" he move aside and let a black skin seeder, max, 28, tall and musculer to come closed. Max had sun glasses and Ryne and his pregnant belly appears on his glasses. "take him to the leather ropes" he ordered and the men lift up the boy and took him to and tied him to the black leather restrains that hold him lay on the air legs open wide. they remove their suits and Ryne suits. they were all naked and surounded him, their cocks full eruct.

Ryne moaned as he was strapped up in the ropes. "Come on boys! Time to feed my little hole." He teased as he wiggled his ass a bit.

"oh i see thats one here has a fighting spirit" max laughed. "very well" he take of his black spacesuit and expose his abs. than he saw Ryne eyes get wider when he saw his mounstres cock, so large like horse dick and full of veins. "lets see how deep your hole is preggo boy" he grinned and piston his cock on Ryne entrence. then he slam his cock deep in his ass. "aww so tight" he moan and hold Ryne legs while his cock start to go in and out.

Ryne groaned loudly as he felt Max reach into his womb. "Ohhhh....so big!" He moaned.

Max thrust harder and deeper. his abs touch Ryne big belly and rubb it with his hands.

Ryne moaned louder as he felt Max reach deep inside him. "Make sure to pay attention to my belly. It feels very good." He stated.

"is that so?" Max go faster and deeper now his dick slammed inside the cervix of Ryne. he press his pop out bellybutten and bite it and lick it. then he shout like a warrior and cum deep inside Ryne womb a tolerant shots of cum. after he was empty, another seeder come to replace him. Ryne belly rippled and bounced and get biger and bigger. cum was dripping from his hole.
and it was marely the middle of the party.

Ryne moaned as each seeder entered him and filled his hole. His belly just got bigger and bigger, tighter and tighter as the party went on.

then after hours of pure sex, came the big finalle. 2 huge men with dicks big liks an arm, stood full eruct above Ryne. the piston there dicks at his entrence and enter him togather. double anal penetration. they slams there dicks inside his cervix and into his womb and hold his enourmes belly from both sides. and they pump him, with slow rythem than fast than slow again. they expand his birth cannal and make his belly jumping and bouncing like a jelly. after 15 minutes they go faster and faster and they cum togather in his hole expanding his belly even more.

Ryne moaned louder and louder before he climaxed too. He panted heavily as he laid down on his back, rubbing his belly. A look of pure pleasure filled his features.

after it was done, Yu came and kneel by his side on the floor. "so, how was it Ryne? are you ready to pop out?" he rubb his enourmes belly lovingly. "i wish you remain with this belly forever but i see that your water still not break. what you wish me to do? to put you in labour, or..."

Ryne moaned. "Babies aren't coming out yet. We have a long time until they arrive. So I want you to make love to me everyday." Ryne asked as he slowly got up and pressed his belly against Yu.

Yu was impressed. "well, you are definantly the most horny and seducive carrier i have ever encounter" Yu grinned. he press Ryne bellybutton and pinch it lightly. "if you keep doing that i might put you in labour by fucking you so hard that your water will break" Yu giggle and kiss Ryne beaytiful lips. "GOD damn you so gourgeus".

Ryne smiled as he hugged Yu. "I'm all yours then. Let's go home. I'm so tired and my legs feel weak. And I need you to carry me. Those last two stretched me so far I think the babies will just slide out." He said playfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM