Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

"as my carrier commands" Yu giggle and lift him up on his strong arms and carry him back to there home. he open the door and put Ryne gentlie on the bed. "here. you need to rest now". he put a blanket on him and kissed his forehead. "sleep well my love".

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne smiled as he got some rest. In the morning, Ryne woke up early and grinned as he got out of bed and went into the kitchen. He was still naked but all he put on was a simple apron that covered his belly and breasts. His backside and plump rear was exposed for anyone in the apartment to see.

"morning love. did you sleep well?" Yu kissed his lips and then his belly. "God! you make me so horny only by the look of you" he grinned. "i took day off from work, so we can spand our time togather as much as you want".

Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. "So what do you have planned for little old me?" He asked playfully as he turned around playfully, showing his large ass.

"mmm well, we can go to my friend home, Matthew, the one from the party as you remember- and have some fun the three of us. or we can go to do some shopping and hang out- or we can stay at home and make love. so, which one do you prefer?"

"The last one. I want to be with you and have your seed all to myself." Ryne said deductively as he pressed his rear against Yu's crotch.

"wooo someone is horny this morning" he grab Ryne rear and squeezed his ass cheeks. then he pull him closed and make him sit on him. he rubb his crotch with Ryne's own one and move his abs against ryne belly.

Ryne moaned as Yu touched his belly. "Horny and hungry." He moaned as he stomach growled loudly.

"oh well i can make you breakfast if you want" Yu get up and start to make his pregnant lover some tasty food. "what would you wanna eat love?"

Ryne grinned pervertedly. "Your dick!" He moaned as he laid back in his seat.

"well that will be very healthy food for the babies" Yu nodded and took his silver underwear off. his cock was full eruct and he stand above Ryne and wait for his mouth. "dinner served!".

"Mmmmm....cock." Ryne moaned as he bended down and sucked Yu's cock. He rubbed his belly and milked his breasts as he sucked.

"awww thats my preggo boy. suck it good. deeper" said Yu as he thrust slowly his cock deep inside Ryne throat. he moan softly and hold ryne head as he move. he send a hand to ryne belly and rubb it in circles as the boy keep sucking it. "soon the babies will have some nutrition and protein meal" he giggle.

Ryne moaned against Yu, sending vibrations through his member. He licked around his member, licking Yu's pre-cum.

Yu moan loudly. "here! take this babies!" he thrust his cock deep inside Ryne throat and expload with ton of cum. he took "increasing pill" earlier, like he took every morning before work, so he had galons of semen to feed Ryne. he still cum and cum for a few minutes and its seem the semen will never stop. finaly, after five minutes his semen ended. Yu look at Ryne as he withdrow his cock. "wow now you look like you have 10 bebies!" he smiled.

Ryne moaned as he licked his lips. "Feels like it." He moaned as he slowly got up. He took Yu's hand and guided it to the top of his belly, right under the valley of his breasts. Yu felt a small bump, where the baby's head was. "You feel that?"

"ah-ha" he feel the bump exactly like Ryne said. "its so cute!" he giggle and kiss the bump. "hello little baby, did you enjoy daddy's sperm?" he laughed, and play with the bump by circle it slowly with his hands. "i wonder if its a boy or a girl".

"Its a girl. I know it. I can just feel it." Ryne said happily as he rubbed the small bump lovingly.

Yu nodded. "as you said love". he kissed Ryne mouth so lovingly, his tounge play with his, investigate his mouth. it was so hot that he hugged Ryne and hold his face so he can go deeper with his tounge.

Ryne smiled as he returned the kiss, pushing his belly against Yu. He broke the kiss, looking deep into Yu's eyes. "I'm still hungry. But I want to be fed from my other hole."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM