Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

Yu laughed. "i came twice in you. you only one. i think its fair" he smile and hug Ryne belly.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

its been like this for 3 months. and each day pass Ryne look bigger and bigger. one morning Yu get up and look at the computer. "HOLY SHIT Ryne! you know what day is it? its your due date!" he said.

Ryne slowly woke up and smiled. "Yay! I get to meet the babies! Can you help me up?" He asked as his belly was as big as the King sized bed.

Yu offered his supporting hands and help to Ryne to stand. "where do you wanna give birth love?" he asked him.

"At the hospital. But I need something important." Ryne said playfully as he rubbed his belly cutely.

"what is it love? tell me" Yu asked, whatching his boyfriend play with his belly.

"I need your seed. Gallons of it so I can be strong for the birth." Ryne said as he pressed his giant belly against Yu.

Yu gasped. "babe, but you are at your due date! is it safe for the babies? i dont want to put you in labour" he said, worried.

Ryne grinned. "That's the idea. Sex always help with labour and right now, I need it so bad." He said as he rubbed his belly against Yu.

"well, if you sure..." Yu lift Ryne on the bed and spread his legs wide. then he took off his clothes and put some lube on his cock. "i'll be gentle" he said and kiss Ryne huge belly. then he start to pentrate slowly, carefully. he didnt want to hurt the babies tho. "is it ok dear?" he asked Ryne when he was half way in his ass.

Ryne moaned before he looked behind him. "You are too good for me. But I know you want to wreck this." He teased as he swayed his penetrated ass teasingly.

Yu nodded and grinned as he enter his all cock into Ryne ass. "you feel a little bit loose today love. maybe you start dialting" he said and start to pump in and out.

Ryne moaned as he held the top of his breasts. "Don't stop! I'm addicted to your cock." He moaned as his belly bounced.

Yu was going faster and faster, he moaned loudly as he rubb the belly of Ryne. "time to break your water preggo boy!" he shout.

Ryne moaned loudly as his belly quivered. As Yu climaxed, Ryne climaxed as his water broke.

Yu felt something warm and wet gushing out from Ryne ass. as he saw he water broke, he withdrow his cock and shout "holy shit!". he said "baby im sorry! are you ok?!" Yu was panic. "i'll take you to the hospital right away" he help ryne to clean himself and get into his silver spacesuit.

Ryne grabbed Yu's hand and placed it where the baby under his breasts was. "It's okay Yu. I'm okay. I just want you by my side." He said happily before he moaned from a contraction.

Yu carried Ryne into the spaceship that will take them to the hospital of carriers. "how is your contractions baby?" ask you.

Ryne moaned in pleasure. "Great!" He moaned. "4 minutes apart!"

"i see" Yu replied. they got on the spaceship and fly off to the centarl birth station. as they arrive, two man with silver shiny suit recieve them. they wear mask on her mouth like doctor had and white gloves. "please, follow us" they said and after a minute they arrive to the birth section and enter big white room were more 3 men nurses help Ryne lay on the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM