Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

Ryne moaned as his hole dilated. He wiggled in pleasure as the first baby began to descend. "Yuuuu! I'm horny." He whined.

Yu laughed and giggled. "even when you are in labour you horny. oh my, you are so hilarious. tharts why i love you tho" he said and rubb his huge belly. "i know i will miss that big belly of yours tho"...

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne grinned as he arched his back, pushing his belly into Yu's hand. "I want more you know."

Yu laughed. "after you deliver those babies you shall have more". the male nerse help Ryne to take off his clothes. then the doctor shaft a hand into his hole. "still small. more 5 cm you will be ready to deliver" he said to Ryne. "do you want any pain killers?"

Ryne shook his head. "No meds. Babies aren't causing any pain anyways." He moaned as he writhed in pleasure.

after some time he was dialeting enough. the male nurses, one from each side, rubb Ryne belly and gently push the babies toward the birth cannal. "ok. when you have a contraction start to push" the doctor ordered. Yu hold Ryne hand. "im here with you baby. you can do this".

Ryne smiled as he moaned loudly. He felt the first baby move down and crown easily. "Yuuuu...I need you in me so bad." He whined as the birth made him horny.

Yu whisper "very soon love you will have me. but now you must push". "push!" the doctor ordered as he feel the head is near the anus.

Ryne moaned loudly as he pushed. The baby emerged and slipped into the doctors hands. It wasn't long until another child began to descend.

"thats right! well done!" Yu kissed Ryne firehead. "more 5 babies to go love" he said. the doctor said "wait... wait... now! push!" he ordered.

Ryne moaned as his belly rippled with a contraction. The second baby emerged before suddenly his member began to thicken up. "Ones coming out of his penis!" A nurse stated.

"holy shit!" Yu was suprised. "how it can be?" he asked the doctor. "thats nothing i saw before in my life. its very rare" the doctor replied as Ryne cock start to swell and expand.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as two babies crowned, one at his anus and one in his member. "Oh god! I want Yu to be here! Only him." He begged.

Yu was confused "but baby, i dont know how to deliver-" he start. "thats ok Yu. i have another patients and the birth nearly concluded anyway". the doctor went out from the room with the nurses and only he and Ryne remained.

Ryne grinned as he slowly got out of bed and slowly unzipped Yu's pants. "Full me up love." He begged as he pouted cutely.

"your are not seriouse babe! you have more 2 babies in you! and you in the middle of birth!" Yu was astonished by Ryne. "im afraid i will hurt the babies, and some of them are in the birth cannal! i can hurt them".

Ryne grinned as he lowered himself and started to lick Yu, getting him hard. He then started to suck Yu off, while another baby descended down both his birth canals.

"aaahhh babe.." Yu moan as Ryne suck his cock so eagerly. "i see you need it badly" Yu took his clothes off and only the white fabric mask of hospitals covered his mouth. he spread Ryne legs. "are you sure?" he asked one last time.

Ryne moaned. "Wreck me. I need you in me so bad!" He moaned as two babies crowned at his anus. "Can you get that?" He asked playfully.

"ok love. whatever you want" Yu said and start to push his cock into the dialeting ass. it was so loose that he had no problem of get inside, and he need no lube because the birth cannal was already wet. he pump in and out, carefull not to touch the baby's head. he never fuck carrier like that before, especially in the middle of birth. he start to moan loudly."baby i love you" he said to Ryne who was moaning heavily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM