Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

Ryne moaned loudly as the baby finally emerged. Ryne looked down and smiled. "A baby girl." He said happily.

"wow good work babe" Yu kiss Ryne and hug him "im so proud of you" he smile.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne smiled as he held the newest baby. "Hey little one. What should your name be?" He asked.

"Claire" said Yu immediatly. "its my mother's name".

"Its beautiful. Let's have a couple hundred more." Ryne said seductively.

"wooo someone dont have enough" he teased, kissing his neck.

Ryne smiled. "Better get to it. Let's take these babies to the nursery and then we can make a new batch." He explained.

After they put the babies in the nursery, Yu smirked and said: "how many you want this time babe?"

"How many can you put in me?" Ryne asked playfully as he pressed his body against Yu.

Yu swallow three pills. his sack of balls get double size and his cock get hard full of thick veins. "how about 100?" he joked teasingly.

Ryne laughed. "If I carry that many, you'll have to feed me and hold me and take care of me. Do you want such a responsibility?" He asked playfully.

"i want to fuck you" he reply back, and spread the boy's legs apart before shafting his big tool deep into his birth cannal.

Ryne moaned loudly as he was entered. "What are you waiting for then?" He moaned.

Yu thrust with all his force, knocking the boy hard and enter his womb after few thrust. as the boy arch and yell from pleasure, Yu leans forward and pumping the shit out of Ryne. he want all his seed to fill his womb so this time he will have huge belly more then ever before.

Ryne moaned loudly as he gripped Yu's shoulder. "Come on big boy! Give me everything you got!" He moaned.

Yu smirks at Ryne request. "say please" he said and thrust harder and deeper as before. his abs rubbing hard Ryne flat belly. "im gonna make you huge" he stated and kissed his lips passionatly.

Ryne moaned loudly as he held on. "Please! Cum in me with all you got!" He moaned.

after 20 minutes of rough sex, Yu shout and cum deep inside Ryne womb, gallons of warm semen, expanding his belly more and more.

Ryne moaned loudly as his belly was filled to the brim. He smiled as he laid on the bed. "Grab a plug for me? I don't want any of it to leave." He said as he rubbed his belly.

"dont need a plug" Yu smirks at him. "it time for round 2!" he declair and slammed his cock back into Ryne wet hole, cum still driping from it as he move in and out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM