Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

Ryne moaned as he was being fucked. "Not even a break huh?" He asked teasingly.

"i swallowed three pills before, so i still full with gallons of sperm" he exclaimed as he fuck Ryne hard.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne moaned loudly. "Better fill me up then. I want to be immobile after we're done." He stated.

"you will be" Yu smirks and keep focus on thrusting his cock deeper and deeper.

Ryne moaned loudly as Yu reached deep. "Cum in me! Please!" He moaned.

Yu thrust harder and deeper, his muscular body move faster and leans more further, as he shout suddenly and arch his back and climax, deep inside the boy's large belly, expanding it more.

Ryne moaned loudly as his belly expanded again. He gave it a loving pat as he laid on the bed. "Hopefully I'm huge soon." He said.

"must be. i put a sperm in you enough of impregnanting 20 men" Yu stated. he pull out his cock and laid on Ryne, nuzzle his neck and kissing it.

Ryne smiled as he nuzzled Yu. "You will have to take care of me if I'm that pregnant." He said playfully.

"did you need asking?" he smile. "of course" he hugs him and kiss his lips.

Ryne returned the kiss and smiled as he hugged Yu.

(Skip to third month?)

(ok. its nice you repied here, i almost lost all hope... thank you ;) )
(thats our first rp by the way :) )

Yu worked a lot in the past three month. each day he return too tired of doing sex with Ryne... he apoligised to him but knew he must do something soon... one day he saw his boyfriend rubbing his belly who got quite big in the last month...

Ryne puffed out his cheeks in frustration. He was expecting 20 babies this time and his belly showed for it. His belly was the size of nonuplets at three months and was desperate to be fucked. Ryne rubbed his belly to calm the babies. He noticed Yu and puffed out his cheeks. "Meanie." He simply said.

"Babe im sorry... you know i work every day... please... you must to understand"... he reach out and rubb his cheek, and lean over to kiss him...

Ryne turned away. "You should still make time for me. I want only you and I've been putting your reserve seed into me. I like your seed, no one else's." He stated as he rubbed his back, the ache was killing him.

"well, i will tell my boss that i need a day off... how's that?" Yu tried.

"You will? I'm not sure. If you can get the day off, then I'll forgive you." Ryne stated as he rubbed his belly.

Yu nods and phone to his boss. he try to convince him but he declair his the only seeder that can seed the new group that arrive tomarrow, and none of his coleages was able to do that. Yu yell at him and said "im sorry, but i quit. you and that colony can go to hell!!!" he slammed the phone down. after he realise what he have done he grab his hair and pull it with frustration. "Yu! you idiot! now look what you have done!" he shout on himself and sat on the floor, depressed.

"Yu? What's wrong?" Ryne asked worryingly.

"Nothing babe... i just... so stupid... " he lay against the wall and start to cry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM