Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)

(12-07-2014, 03:50 AM)dolria1 Wrote:  "You waiting for me?" Soren grins with lust. After he get dry enough, he remove his clothes and revealing his naked form. His belly was huge, his bellybutton pop out and so sensitive, and his cock arose hard. He pull Jeremy down on his back and help him remove his clothes. Then, he smirks "your cock is not big enough. Let me fix that!" And he took his lover's cock in his mouth, and suck it hard and fast, stroking it with his other hand and rubb his balls with the other.

Jeremy moaned in pleasure, feeling the warmth spread through his body again.

Izer burps a little having finished his main meal. he has a look at the deserts list trying to remember what he once had when he was at his rich masters home (second owner) before pointing something out and looking around for the cute waiter.
"u...Um hello? waiter?"

Available for conversation, pm me.

(12-07-2014, 04:03 AM)Dusty779 Wrote:  Izer burps a little having finished his main meal. he has a look at the deserts list trying to remember what he once had when he was at his rich masters home (second owner) before pointing something out and looking around for the cute waiter.
"u...Um hello? waiter?"

"Yes, sir?" Jeremy appeared

giving a genuine smile he points to the pavlova with fresh fruit and passion fruit syrup on the menu "Can i get a serve of this please? and some more juice?" he finishes his glass and try's to give an apologetic look for suddenly adding the last part "Please?" he adds again sweetly

(12-07-2014, 04:16 AM)Dusty779 Wrote:  giving a genuine smile he points to the pavlova with fresh fruit and passion fruit syrup on the menu "Can i get a serve of this please? and some more juice?" he finishes his glass and try's to give an apologetic look for suddenly adding the last part "Please?" he adds again sweetly

"Sure" said Jeremy, and brough what the other man asked.

he smiles and takes it graciously. digging in a few seconds later making a mental note go to give a large tip for Jeremy when he finaly pays

After refreshing himself at the river, Rolan kept on his journey arriving at the little establishment, and sits next to Izer with a small nod as a way of greeting, keeping his green hood up to hide his pointy ears.

he gives a soft meep and a slight blush nodding back "h..Hi"

Rolan smiles as he orders a glass of ale "Good afternoon," he said "you traveling alone?" he asks as he takes a sip of his ale.

he nods spooning some pavlova into his maw, he swallows before he speaks "Yeah, my Mate is letting me have a day out on my own today"

"He lets you travel alone?" Rolan asks surprised as he knows how dangerous the road is for a pregnant traveler. "You think that was wise?" he asks gently.

he gives a soft chuckle and smiles "we live in the town close by... and I'm Military trained, few people who get in my way stay there" he pats the rapier sword sitting next to him "I may be pregnant, but I'm still able to defend myself"

(12-07-2014, 03:57 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 03:50 AM)dolria1 Wrote:  "You waiting for me?" Soren grins with lust. After he get dry enough, he remove his clothes and revealing his naked form. His belly was huge, his bellybutton pop out and so sensitive, and his cock arose hard. He pull Jeremy down on his back and help him remove his clothes. Then, he smirks "your cock is not big enough. Let me fix that!" And he took his lover's cock in his mouth, and suck it hard and fast, stroking it with his other hand and rubb his balls with the other.

Jeremy moaned in pleasure, feeling the warmth spread through his body again.

After Soren suck the merman well, he climb on top of him and rubb his fat ass on Jeremy's erect cock. "Mmm time for me to get pleasure!" He tease, as he start pressing down, entering the big cock into his tight rear.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

he downs his drink and finishes his food, sensing that his pup, altho not very developed, enjoyed it. "Excuse me, Waiter... sir? May i please have another slice? and some more drink? please?" he seems more confident, but is still little Timid

(12-08-2014, 05:59 PM)Dusty779 Wrote:  he downs his drink and finishes his food, sensing that his pup, altho not very developed, enjoyed it. "Excuse me, Waiter... sir? May i please have another slice? and some more drink? please?" he seems more confident, but is still little Timid

"Yes, sure." Jeremy said, Bringing to the pregnant man what he asked. "Here you are" he smiled

he smiles sweetly accepting it "Thankyou" he looks to the elf next to him "Anything you would like?"

"just some more ale would be fine," Rolan said and smiled "Im glad then you are not that defenceless in this roads, if its not a bother...how far along are you?" Rolan asked.

he nods and blushes "Three months" he rubs his belly which is bulging like he has been pregnant for longer than that "Still cant believe I'm pregnant... i never thought it would be possible... Especially to a male human..."

Rolan smiles "Oh...Ive seen far more...queer," he said and smiled "Im a healer, Im always on the road but settle sometimes when there is a case that needs my attention, I´m a midwife from profesion," he said gently "you and your partner must be really happy," he said as he drank from his ale.

he smiles and nods "we are happy... its just odd that we managed it..." he gives a soft blush "Normaly with my species... the female lays the eggs in the Males and then we fertilise and carry it to term... i don't know how my Male Human Mate pulled it off..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM