Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)

(Yes, Maggie)

Kai chuckles before nodding, glancing down at the wiggling cub in his arms. He leans down to gently nuzzle it, purring softly before looking back at Kaisu "Would you like to hold one?"

Name: eva
Species: hybrid wolf/ lion
Appearance: tall slender orange long hair golden eyes
Pregnant?: yes
How many?: 7
How far along: 8.5 months
Other parents species: wolf
How many times bred: 2
Backstory: after being dumped by her boyfriend and living homeless she applies for this programme for security and a roof over her head

"their both gorgeous" making baby noises at them

"Um..s...sure." Kaisu said as he tried not to be nervous.

A female voice entered the conversation and he looked to see a wolf hybrid. She was pretty and tall, though she had a rather big stomach on her as well. He gave her a nervous smile and waved to her.

"Hi." Kaisu greeted.

" you both seemed in deep conversation so I decided to listen so this is your first? I'm eva by the way can I hold the girl?"

"They're both boys, but yeah, sure" I pass each of you a cub. "The one Kaisu is holding is Nick and the one Eva is holding is Noah"

Kaisu was being as careful as he could, children were delicate beings after all more so when hey were infants. His large ears twitched and raised slightly as he gave a smile to the young infant. Course he glanced back at Eva.

"I'm Kaisu and it's my first time." Kaisu said, he then looked back at Nick. "Hiya Nick."

Glancing between the two as they held his children Kai couldn't help but smile. He then chose this opportunity to push himself up off the couch and disappear into the bathroom, the cubs had been crushing his bladder for the last hour or so.

"Who's a gorgeous boy peek a boo" playing with the cub "you ok kai? "

"Kids are all cute." Kaisu said as his tail twitched behind him.

He had noticed Kai get up and leave, probably to use the bathroom. Kaisu knew that feeling too well, something he never thought he'd have happening to him. Course that was before he got accepted here.

"This is my second time"

Kai comes back a few minutes later before taking a seat on the couch, his paws running over his stomach as the cubs inside began to move around and shift positions.

"Does it get easier?" Kaisu asked her though he noticed Kai. "Welcome back."

The young in his own stomach shifted about, though not really taking up any new positions.

I come over and hand your son to you "he's beautiful"

"No you don't get to keep them as soon as they are born they take them away but I will help you both if you'd like me too"

"Thank You" Kai takes Noah back from Eva before laying the cub down on the couch with a pillow behind him to keep him from rolling off.

"I meant if it gets easier to carry them? You know like it doesn't hurt as much." Kaisu explained what he meant.

Struggling to get up but taking much more care since he was holding Nick in his arms. He finally got up an gave the cub back to Kai.

"I envy you kai"

"Yes it does get easier especially when your not on your own who's due first?"

Kai takes Nick and lays him down as well beside his brother. "And why is that Eva?"

"You get to watch those 2 cubs grow up"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM