Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)

"Well I'm on my own pretty much. I think Kai is since he's further along than I am." Kaisu said.

Kai nods before looking over to Kaisu "I wouldn't mind helping, if you want, either of you"

"I'm due in 14 days" rubbing my stomach

"Really?" Kaisu asked Kai.

They'd really be there for him? But..why? It wasn't like they were actual friends yet. Though his attention was returned to Eva.

"Fourteen days? Boy.....not much time left." Kaisu said to her. "nervous?"

"A bit I'm I'm carrying a bigger litter so it's more risky if I need you will you both help me? I know I've done it before but this one is different to the last due to the size in carrying "

Kai looks at them both before nodding "Of course"

"thank you" coming over and hugging you both

Kai hugs her back

"You smell like wolf" sniffing your scent

"Their father was a wolf"

"That explains it he's blood runs in your veins now"

"Not these in here" He gently pats his belly "Those two" He glances over at the boys who are still sleeping "I adopted them"

"Your covered in their scent that explains a lot"

Kai nods before he eventually gets up and carried the cubs into his room to put them down for their nap.

"I'll try to help..." Kaisu said.

The hug came as a surprise though he accepted it. As Kai and Eva carried on about how Kai smelled like a wolf, the fox's ears twitched. Did that mean he smelled like a lion? Hopefully not. The King of beasts was scary enough in person, he didn't want to smell like em. His big litter squirmed in his stomach and he glanced down. Six cubs/kits, this was going to be hard.

The days pass slowly afterward. Them all becoming further and further along in their pregnancies.

I start to grow really unsettled and moving around a lot not being able to stay still " It's almost time I think I've started

It was getting harder to move about and really Kaisu wanted it overwith. The doctors were really close on putting him on bedrest due to the size of his stomach an how much harder the once slender male was having in moving around. Heck, he was thinking about just staying put for the day though he did recall that he was going to check on Eva. So slowly making his way there and balancing himself by holding onto the walls to get there, he came to her room. Not having heard what she said.

"Hey, how's it going?" Kaisu asked.

" I don't think it will be much longer" walking around restlessly

"Really? Are you sure on that? IT could be false pains. I've heard those can happen." Kaisu asked worried.

He was worried that she was right an without Kai, Kaisu was here along to help her. How was he gonna help her? His stomach got in the way of everything and he was struggling just to get around. What use would he be if she actually went into labor? Getting a doctor would be really hard for him due to his size alone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM