My alien baby (open for one)

Jace looked at him wide eyed before kissing him and hugging him back gently. He felt so sick "Six...are...are you sure....that's almost impossible...I mean....surely not" he said shaking a little, the idea of birthing six big babies sent him into an almost nervous breakdown

"Yes baby. Six! And the scans are telling me your hips have widened, meaning it'll be easier to birth them. Thank you! Thank you!" Kage said as he continued to kiss Jace so feverishly.

Jace couldn't help it, he started to cry "Baby, I can't do this, 6 is too many, I don't have any sort of pain threshold for that and we can't afford six children, we probably couldn't even afford to raise 2!" He said brokenly sobbing loudly

Kage frowned at Jace's sadness. "Don't cry. You'll be okay. There won't be any pain okay? And don't worry about the money. I have everything covered." He assured as he wrapped his arms around Jace.

Jace sniffles and nodded "Okay, I trust you baby" I said softly and squeezed his hand gently looking at his huge stomach "How big are they? Can you guess how much longer I'll be carrying them?

"Judging from the ultrasound, I'd say they about 8 pounds. And judging from their size, they still have a few months to go." He said as he rubbed Jace's belly.

Jace but his lip "You've researched humans more than me, is 8 pounds big for the point they're at" he asked and took Kage's hand gently as it sat on his stomach "Is birth painful for your kind? Like, is there labour and that? Or is that just a human thing?"

"Labour is still present in every species, but Apex birth is a little more pleasurable than others. 8 pounds is big but human babies tend to weigh about the same or more by the end of it. The babies might put on a few pounds before the birth." Kage explained as he moved his hands across Jace's body, feeling him up to make him more relaxed.

Jace bit his lip and moaned quietly at the touch, his belly and everything below was incredibly sensitive. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths the babies moving around inside him quickly, getting worked up themselves.

Kage smiled at Jace's pleasure. "Why don't we move this to the bedroom?" He suggested as he pressed his crotch against Jace's ample bottom.

Jace shivered and groaned "Yes baby, that sounds good" he said rubbing his bum back into Kage's crotch before taking his hand and leading to the bedroom as quickly as he could with the excessive weight of the babies

Kage smiled as he followed Jace back to their bedroom. "Want to get on the bed and be off your feet?" He asked, rubbing Jace's belly and kissing Jace's neck.

Jace shivered and nodded before turning and climbing onto the bed on all fours shaking his bum in Kage's direction, turning his head a bit to smile at him

Kage smiled as he pulled off his pants, exposing his large cock. He then started to caress Jace's ass and belly before entering Jace. Kage pumped into Jace with passion as he started slow before entering a good pace.

Jace moaned loudly and rolled his hips back into Kate as quickly as he could with the new weight in his middle. They hadn't been intimate for a while so he had to figure out how the weight moved and make sure it was out of the way as he rocked back quickly "Yes baby, yes!" He cried out happily. Now that he knew Kage was an alien he wondered if the pleasure Kate felt was similar to his own.

Kage smiled as he pounded into Jace, his large cock filling Jace's hole to the max. "I want to see you get bigger my beautiful mate." He said as he rubbed Jace's belly.

Jace moaned loudly, wondering how talk like that actually aroused him more. He leaned on one arm and moved the other grabbing himself awkwardly due to the bump and pumped himself as he pushed back into Kage quickly "Yes baby, so close" he cried out, his body already covered in sweat, the big stomach making it much more of a workout than normal.

Kage went faster and harder into Jace, reaching deep inside his lover until he climaxed, filling Jace's hole to the brim with his seed. Kage rubbed Jace's belly happily as he took a break. As he did, Jace's belly started to grow, getting bigger. Jace could feel his belly grow from the love making as his belly got tighter and tighter in a pleasurable way. Jace's belly now looked overdue with quadruplets, his belly smooth except for a few stretch marks.

Jace moaned loudly and came all over his stomach panting loudly. He laid down on the bed and smiled dreamily at Kage "I love you so so much and I'm so excited for our babies to come" he said putting a hand on his humongous stomach rubbing it gently as the babies inside moved relentlessly

Kage smiled as he continued to rub Jace's belly. "I'm excited too. I want to have a large family with you Jace." He said as he rubbed Jace's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM