C Teacher's Mistake

Nathan jumped up and carefully opened the door. As soon as they were out of sight of the others, the teacher jumped lightly on Taylor and began kissing him longingly.
"You made me wait so long..."

Taylor dropped his bag and held onto the teachers thighs, he could feel his bump press against his stomach. “It’s not my fault you let your class out early because you’re so eager to see me”, he snickered.

Nathan blushed sharply, and then their lips connected. He began to stroke his neck.
"What do you feel like, baby?" he asked him when they pulled their lips apart for a moment.

Taylor smirked, “I feel like fucking you over a desk”, he said, walking further into the room and putting Nathan down on a desk.

Nathan lightly dug his nails into the back of his neck, then spread his legs, sliding his lace panties down to his ankles.
"Please, Daddy..." he whispered and began unbuttoning his pants, stroking his manhood through the material of his boxers.

He moaned, throwing his head back before remembering they had to be quiet. Taylor moved his hand so that he could reach Nathan’s arse and squeezed it.

Nathan gasped quietly, then looked at his lover. He pulled his sweatshirt up higher kissing his every muscle.
"You're handsome..."

“So I’ve been told”, Taylor mumbled, kissing down Nathan’s neck. He began to ease a finger isndie of the teacher, moving it around when in.

Nathan gasped quietly, looking into his lover's eyes. He was blushing. He gently unbuttoned his shirt, showing his slightly enlarged breasts.
"This feels so strange... Every time," he gasped, and felt the wetness expand inside him.

“Cause you aren’t used it it just yet”, Taylor assumed, using his free hand to tweak one of Nathan’s nipples. He eventually added another finger to the hole and pumped in and out..

Nathan gasped violently and began panting. He tightened his hand on his lover's neck, feeling his penis tremble.
"Taylor... Oh, my penis..." He trembled with excitement.

Taylor began to stroke at Nathans dick wondering what would happen if he gave him head. Eventually he leant down and took it into his mouth, feeling it slide up and down his throat.

Nathan flinched and covered his mouth with his hand. His buttocks had long since moistened, and mucus dripped down his thighs. His belly moved slightly. Nathan touched it carefully while looking at his lover.
"Taylor... I... I in a moment..." he whispered and tightened his hand on the desk, feeling his orgasm coming.

Taylor held back a laugh, enjoying the way Nathan was reacting. He continued what he was doing but also sucked on it and ran his tongue up and down the base. He removed his finger from him arse and began to massage Nathan’s balls.

Nathan gasped and put his hand on his lover's hair. He stroked it lightly.
"Taylor... Oh, please... I'll do it again in a moment," he whispered, tilting his head back

“Good”, Taylor said, removing his mouth. He turned Nathan around, making sure his legs weren’t weak from his orgasm and stuck his duck in his lovers arse. He began thrusting straight away, heading Nathan’s lewd noises.

Nathan held his belly with one hand and held onto the desk with the other. Sex with a younger lover was always very intense. The teacher could feel the heat spreading through his stomach.
"Harder~" he asked him.

Taylor began moving faster and putting more effort into his thrusts, soon enough he could feel the familiar pressure building up in his stomach. “Baby, I’m gonna come”, he said, speeding up again.

Nathan groaned, then felt his belly throb a little more and Taylor's cum fill him. He himself also reached the desk, gently soiling his body as well.
"Oh..."

Taylor slid out of Nathan and pulled up his pants and trousers, then pulled up his teachers thong for him. Nathan had collapsed against the desk due to the exhaustion from the two orgasms so Taylor pulled a chair over and sat down on it, pulling him into his lap. He saw that Nathan had set up some lunch on the next table over and leant to grab a drink. He held it up to Nathan’s mouth, encouraging him to drink from it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post