Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW
“Thank you” he repeated. He was lucky to have found such a nice place where they could meet his needs easily. Especially since that city seemed more fond of meat products. Well, he will find his way to have a healthy diet. He took a loot at Crevan, noticing what seemed to be a university assignment. Maybe he was from the local university? He might ask later.

The owner brought him the tea, which smelled delicious. Still, it was a bit different from the one he used to drink. It didn’t matter at all. He noticed the interest of his wings, fluttering them slightly. He was a bit shy of showing them, as showing anything in general, but he couldn’t hide them away like most of other creatures do thanks to his father being a human. He looked at the redhead, and a tiny smile appeared. Maybe he could help the sylph. “So… Do you know where this block is, right?”

He looked at his cup, disappointed. That flat of his was too big for him, and though the redhead told him he wouldn’t have to pay a lot, he thought that it was too much for him. That apartment looked too big and too empty for just one sylph. Why did he feel like this? Some sort of unconscious memory of the first sylph who used to live in small caverns up in the mountains? He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t care either. The function of the communities… He sighed, figuring that he wouldn’t get out of Prine without an Alpha at his side and a baby growing on him. Every time he thought about it it made his stomach twitch in horror. He didn’t want that, at least not for a long time. “So I guess there is no suppressants or contraceptives…” he whispered, noticing the change of tone from his companion. He thought the worst: what if they caught his brother trying to communicate with him and they got arrested? What would they do to them? what would they do to an Omega like him?

“It’s unfair, isn’t it?” he commented, thinking about someone who did a very similar thing than what the government did to them.

Listening to the redhead explanation, his worse fears were confirmed. He just came here to get a university degree and leave, but it seemed that the government wouldn’t let an Omega like him escape. But his stance here wouldn’t be bad at all, the perspective of being on a high floor was exciting for him. There weren’t any tall buildings in his community! He could fly freely there.

“You are right, I should have introduced myself too. My name is Suzukaze”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone - by paulaenlaluna - 10-16-2017, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,812 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,984 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,688 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 35,035 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 10,724 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,685 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 16,514 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,731 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,801 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,007 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething