Something in the Air (Open)

Blake smiled back at Connor, his tired eyes holding genuine kindness. He was always the type of person to put others before himself, which is why he was one of the candidates to run the halfway house. When out of towners started getting trapped in the fog-laden town, the town held a board meeting to see what should be done with them. Obviously they didn't have the income to pay for housing nor could they leave. It was decided to convert a former bed-n-breakfast into housing for those trapped in Cape Ridley. By that time, Blake had already had his first set of twins and was pregnant with his second set. His plans for leaving the town to go to college had been scrapped, and he needed a place where he could expand his unexpected family. Long story short, the town elected him to be the caretaker of the half-way house and gave him the house next to it.

"Oh that's good to hear, Mr. O'Donnell. And I appreciate your concern, but I've been taking care of this house for years, and there ain't no rest for the weary. If I take a day off, I'm afraid of what might happen to this place." Truth be told, there had been a few times he'd taken some time off, but that's when he'd given birth and wanted to focus on his newborns. Other than that, he was acting as handyman, janitor, homemaker, and counselor for the residents of the house. Of course having a big, baby belly get in the way didn't make things easy, but he did the best he could.

"You know, a cup of coffee and a snack sound wonderful right now. Actually I think it's about time I start getting meals ready for everybody on bed rest, so I'll definitely join you." Blake spied the white board where Connor made notes about the anomaly in this town. He worried very much for the young man and all the others who were trying to help him. Any who dug too deep into this mystery were never seen nor heard from again after giving birth. He had gently warned Connor of the dangers of pursuing the truth, but the man was determined. Sighing with resignation, Blake gratefully accepted help down the stairs.

"Oof! Oh goodness. These little babies are so active." Blake rubbed his belly when they reached the bottom of the stairs. His green, stretchy overalls were at their limit, and the buttons looked ready to pop off at a moments notice. The overalls made him look like an overstuffed sausage with it hugging his hips, bottom and belly.

Messages In This Thread
Something in the Air (Open) - by Klayko - 11-20-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: Something in the Air (Open Setting) - by Klayko - 11-20-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Something in the Air (Open Setting) - by BabyBelly - 11-22-2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Something in the Air (Open Setting, Mpreg/Fpreg, Story) - by Klayko - 11-24-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Something in the Air (Open Setting, Mpreg/Fpreg, Story) - by BabyBelly - 11-25-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Something in the Air (Open Setting, Mpreg/Fpreg, Story) - by Klayko - 11-26-2017, 02:40 AM
RE: Something in the Air (Open) - by Klayko - 01-10-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Something in the Air (Open) - by Klayko - 01-10-2018, 01:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM