Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)
Ryne moaned as he rubbed his belly. "They're coming! Let me suck you off!"
Yu put out his cock and let Ryne suck it. he want to come in Ryne mouth when the baby will be out.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne sucked happily as he pushed. Three babies were delivered before another entered his penis.
Yu gasped. "im gonna come baby! im gonna come!" his cock pulsing hard as he was near pre-cum.
Ryne moaned as he deep throated Yu. The babies were about to emerge.
Yu grinned and shout as he cum and cum inside Ryne mouth, exactly when the babies was push out.
Ryne moaned as he swallowed Yu's seed. He removed himself and smiled as he picked up three children. "Two left. Four boys." He said as he leaned on Yu, pressing his still large belly against Yu.
"what you want me to do now babe?" Yu asked.
"Hold me in your arms as I birth the rest." Ryne said as he rested his head against Yu's chest. Another baby descended down his ass.
Yu hold his lover in his strong arms and saw how his face redend as he push the rest out.
Ryne moaned as he pressed his belly against Yu. "Here it comes." He said as the baby crowned.
Yu was excited to see the two of the babies that remains. he wonder if they will be girls or boys.
Ryne pushed and instinctively held the baby and pulled it up to his chest. "A fifth boy. He's so cute. Only one more now."
Yu held the baby in his hand and kiss gently his forehead. then he put him aside with the other babies so Ryne could concentrate in the birth.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt the last baby descend down his penis. "This ones different. It's moving more slowly." He stated.
"maybe i will help you suggested Yu as he rubb Ryne balls and enter his ass so the pressure will push the baby out.
Ryne moaned as he felt Yu enter him. "Give me your seed! I know it'll help!"
Yu pump his lover with all he got. he hold his ass while he go deeper and deeper. he saw the baby start to descend. he move faster and faster, moan like a beast.
Ryne moaned loudly as the baby began to crown. "Cum in me! That'll do it!" He moaned.
Yu fuck harder and faster now. then he shout "aaaahhhhh take thisss!!!!" as he climax more cum that he ever unleash in all his life. a sea of cum that fill Ryne entire body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,970 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,844 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,220 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,705 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,145 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,649 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,819 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,562 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,077 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,279 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg