C Teacher's Mistake

Nathan turned on the slightly cooler water. He had already started washing his naked body.
"How much do I owe you? I'll give you the money in a while," he replied, and then began to lather his lover's body as well.

“Don’t worry about it”, Taylor said, enjoying the feeling of being washed. He was exhausted after all that sex and Nathan’s hands just felt so soothing.

Nathan stroked his cheek.
"So what? Mathematics now?" he offered amused. He knew how Taylor disliked this school subject.

Taylor fake laughed, “yeah, no”, he said, moving under the shower head to rinse the shampoo out. “Have you shampooed yet?”

"Not yet..." He replied and looked at the boxer adoringly "God, you're so hot," he whispered with a blush.

Taylor smirked, “thank you angel”, he said, leaning down to get the bottle. He lured soke in his hand and massaged it into Nathan’s scalp.

Nathan leaned toward Taylor to have more access to his head.
"I also have intimate hygiene fluid.... Do you want to put it on me too?"

Taylor hummed, rinsing his hands and finding the bottle. He read the instructions before leaning down and rubbing it in Nathan’s private areas, wondering if he would even be able to do it himself in a few months.

Nathan blushed slightly. He looked at his lover with a smile.
"I am yours... I will be your obedient boy, baby," he promised him with eyes full of innocence

Taylor smiled up at him, “that’s good to hear”, he said, he moved Nathan under the spray of the shower so that the soap would rinse out.

Nathan couldn't stop smiling. His younger lover was giving him plenty of happiness.

Taylor laughed at Nathan’s smile, it was adorable.

On the day of Taylor's training, Nathan dressed in really smart pants, a clean shirt and over that he threw on an unbuttoned sweater. He also made a healthy lunch for the two of them. He had herbs brewed for himself in a thermos. He had been suffering from severe nausea lately.

Taylor showed up to school on time, he actually had maths first that day so he sat in his seat to wait for class to start. He was looking forward to training that day, he knew he would put all his focus into it.

Nathan entered the classroom on time, where he greeted the class. He asked an eager student to start the blackboard, at which time he checked attendance. Then he began to lead the class.

Rolling his eyes at the few students who actually wanted to start the backboard, Taylor flicked open his work book and began writing the date. He found himself getting bored of all the numbers so he started to doodle in his book.

Nathan noticed his lover's boredom, but he had to be a good teacher.
"Taylor... Why don't you solve the next task since you're bored?"

He looked up and groaned, reading through it he could actually work it out. “Well, it should be 34”, he said, questioning himself.

"Come up to the board and solve.... Then we'll see if you're right," he said with a small smile, leaving him in doubt

Taylor huffed, standing up and walking over to the board. He stood next to the teacher and took the pen from him, writing down the workings out. “You’re lucky I like you”, he murmured, so no one else could hear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post